What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

curious about banned members

Danknuggler

I stay out of the flaming stuff here because I like it here. But I have been reading all this stuff about a breeder here and some other folks who just couldn't get along.The other folks got banned I just read a thread where Dutchgrown said they are banned for life. However one of them just logged on. Just curius about how it works not that I would say anything stupid enough to get thrown in the cooler or even worse banned but *** aka: FrndlyFrnd just logged on here and I just got done reading how they were banned and there they was. Strange Nuggler

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Funny, I noticed he was logged in the other morning, wonder if it was same time you posted this.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Caught in the trap door!

Caught in the trap door!

No worries...banned members whose nics appear online aren't really logged in, the nic is only showing up because they are attempting to log into the site, they can't log in and post, but they can 'attempt' to log in and when they do that the nic gets placed in a limbo state. :bat: :biglaugh: :bat: :biglaugh: :bat: :biglaugh:

:friends:
dg