What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

SuperBadGrower

The seed will come off if you keep it moist for long enough. a spray works, high humidity
This way you dont risk decapitating the thing, something we all have probably done haha

(any ones that dont come off are also easily removed when they are moist and pliable)

use tweezers not your hand. squeeze the tweezer so the tips are together. the point should fit between the 2 sides of the seed. Then just let them expand.
Flower Power Yep the little thing who keep the cotyledons together is the tricky thing to remove by hand,[/quote]
Indeed this too probably can get too dry as you said
I also prefer not to bury them deep so this happens a lot

Stizo

Veteran
Stizo I don't think the quality of the seedlings is related to the shell staying attached, I'll always try to free a seed from its shell if it doesn't happen naturally after 1/2 days. I've never had weak plants after doing that with success. I cull plants when it's obvious they are weak or horrible mutants but the shell problem is different from that in my opinion.
Flower Power Yep the little thing who keep the cotyledons together is the tricky thing to remove by hand, it's when I tried to remove that stuff that I broke the seedlings. I'll try more humidity and tooth pick next time it happens, thanks for the tip.
@KarmaG I'll try to put the seeds deeper in the medium, usually I put seeds between 0,5 and 1cm deep in soil and keep it loose on top, I've never press the soil over a seed by fear it it doesn't pop. Your seeds are excellent quality as your genetics.

Not splitting hairs here bud. Shells not coming off can be for a number of reasons such as they are old beans or geographical origin of plants has led to a variety having harder shells to survive the elements such as frosts etc. I was suggesting just leaving them so you don’t break them and that they would come off eventually and you have two more plants to select from. If they don’t then I would question quality. I’ve had shells not come off properly for over a week. I have no doubt those two seedlings would have bust out of those shells had you left them.

SuperBadGrower

image_2105450.jpg
image_2105451.jpg

Mochiesel

Pushing this to the limit I got some stacked bud towers not seen before. It will make 1 foot of A+ buds on these stalks
I'm looking forward to the result

edit:
For reference this was normal circumstances
As you can see the node spacing is inferior.

a combination of high lights off temperatures, high light intensity and high EC (3.5) as soon as they start stretching
I'm quite happy

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2105693.png Views:	4 Size:	544.2 KB ID:	18052450 Click image for larger version  Name:	mochbud.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	18052455

Attachments

• MOKKI2-1.jpg
    MOKKI2-1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 69
  • mochbud.jpg
    mochbud.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
3.5 ec....ouch. not into that stacking. 1.2ec max for me.
You can stop the seed helmet thing by having 5, 10% clay added to your soil.
Basically your medium is too loose.
Cees, the guy behind santa maria explained it well.
Do a Search.

jahshaka

There are trustworthy vendors out there, but i guess you need one in the UK, right?

I get all my karma gear from Seedfantasy. Nothing but good experiences. Even U.S breeders have scored from them. When I emailed and asked them do they get direct from karma. They replied with they purchase from Pure Sativa direct who are the U.K distributor for Karma. Pure-Sativa is also a superb bank. Now we have the karma shop now which is just a god send for all of us.

page238

Attachments

• image_6487327.JPG
    image_6487327.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 86

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the final numbers with Acid Dawg seedlings, 12 out of 14 seeds popped out of soil but only 10 made it to viable seedlings because I broke 2 when I tried to remove the shell of the seeds from the cotyledons. It's an excellent germ rate and the loss are my own fault, how do you guys manage to free the seeds off their shell when they don't fully open on their own out of soil? It's happening more and more often to me that seeds popped out of soil with the shell still strongly attached to the cotyledons and I've lost many viable seedlings because of that over the years.
The 10 Acid Dawg seedlings are vegging now, I'll upload pics when there is something to look at.

I spray the seedling with RO water. Then put a sandwich baggie on the seedling overnight. The seed shell usually will slide off easily in the morning. Sometimes it will pop off on its own. 12 hours is the max I would do this so dampening off doesn’t happen. I have also used this method on clones that get limp after pulling the humidity dome off.

smac17

Hi everybody!! I actually have some Acid Dawg in veg. Do you know where i could find more infos on what to expect about them??

What do you know about the stardawg clone karma is using in this cross? Is the stardawg really dominant in it?? (grew some odb and the exodus was really dominant).

You are welcome with every little information you can give me guys don't be shy😉

sdd420

Veteran
Hi everybody!! I actually have some Acid Dawg in veg. Do you know where i could find more infos on what to expect about them??

What do you know about the stardawg clone karma is using in this cross? Is the stardawg really dominant in it?? (grew some odb and the exodus was really dominant).

You are welcome with every little information you can give me guys don't be shy😉

Karma got seeds and selected his own clone

potty1

i droped off the forums for couple years and still can’t find anyone but the assholes at attitude with sour d...wtf!!!!!! every seed vender has a shitload of karma gear listed but they don’t actually have anything in stock....love your work karma but i wish u had other trustworthy vendors!!!!!!

made I have used most uk based seedbanks and you cannot beat 'simply souvineers'
So fast to turn around your order!
just got the melon x's as freebies!!
along side their usual 4 fem freebies(BlackBerry og) this time.also packs of raw papers and other papers+roach..+ stickers...
but
most importantly....
the karma pips I wanted!! ACID DAWG GET IN!!

I

Latest posts

Latest posts