What's new

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Dankwolf

Every one seams to be dropping the Strain with photos including you hammer ? Lol . Is this a Tactic to get more movement on threads . Honestly I find it Annoying just saying . Sorry to be negative but this seams to be a new thing sense ic mag has less traffic .

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer if you are asking me what it is ? please don’t put words in my mouth with those kinds of false quotes ..thanks … It’s your Kush & you know that already, I’m only posting it for you so >>> you can see it …. :Bolt:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every one seams to be dropping the Strain with photos including you hammer ? Lol . Is this a Tactic to get more movement on threads . Honestly I find it Annoying just saying . Sorry to be negative but this seams to be a new thing sense ic mag has less traffic .

I put the info on all my pics UNLESS I'm posting the same strain right after what I just posted, it will be the same. It is annoying to see pics with no info.

Hammer if you are asking me what it is ? please don’t put words in my mouth with those kinds of false quotes ..thanks … It’s your Kush & you know that already, I’m only posting it for you so >>> you can see it …. :Bolt:

Damn dude someone is pissy today. Of course I was asking you.. FYI removing extra pics in my quote is common when asking a question champ.. It had nothing to do with putting words in your pie hole. WTF who would even think that lol. . All I did was ask to add strain info champ. This is my thread, If I ask you to add info on a pic you post in here please do it or don't post in here very simple. This thread is not for me. I already know what everything looks like. Its for others to see what ea strain looks like. If your to busy to add info dont post any more pics in my grow log.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firestorm x Bio D) X p40
DSCN1161.JPG
DSCN1162.JPG

A5haze bx x Mac
DSCN1163.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the thread. :ying:

Do you notice any difference in flowers that are under the LED area vs the CMH area? If so what kind of difference?

Yes, I still think my plants do better under CMH. Im still messing with it to gt those under LED to look as good.

Last edited: