What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malaysian airliner crashes in E. Ukraine

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
bentom, do you ever tire of trolling every thread you can with all the conspiracy non-sense?

did you know the author of the quote in your signature donated funds to the Nazi movement? he actually met Hitler too; and that he got killed by the Nazi blitz along-side his wife in their house in England since he refused to evacuate thinking the Nazi would never bomb them? "very smart" guy right there lol...

check your sources before you out-yourself once again.

later.

JVonChron

the US is covertly ran by Zionist jews. I am not anti-Semite or anything, that is simply the facts if you endeavor to find them. It would be all too convenient for the US(Zionist Jews) if Putin's plane gets shot down by Pro Russian separatists, they could call it a friendly fire accident or something and then the things like BRICS that putin has been coordinating probably go to the wayside. also an interesting fact is that an Israeli based security company runs security in AMS airport among other places(like boston/9-11). If none of this worked out according to exact plans, they still have a mighty fine " attention Diversion" thru the news to cover up the fact that they are goin full fledged attack mode and killing Palestinians. just my .02

JVonChron

oh and Malaysia also sides with the Palestinians, so it could serve as a warning from the Zionists to Malaysia. its just crazy that in the past 6 months 2 Malaysian planes have blown up/disappear.

O

OGShaman

Reports coming in of separatists shooting at investigators as they tried to approach the crash scene. These guys are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Supposedly they accidentally shoot down a commercial plane, mistaking it for a military aircraft, and now they are going to shoot at the investigators? Wow.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/

Reports that Putin flew similar route as MH17, presidential airport says 'hasn't overflown Ukraine for long time'

33.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rt-news-english/id649316948

SativaBreather

Veteran
Are you really going to try to rationalize and be logical with that guy?

It's just wasted energy Bom, this is the guy that maintains the Federal Reserve conspiracy thread. You can't help people like this, they have their views, and we have ours.

His intelligence isn't based on the strength or conviction of his views.

His, in his mind, is based on having 'The View' or special magical portal on the world that he sees all the conspiracies that we all are too ignorant to see.

In other words, he is the smart one while we are all just sheep.

And how can you listen to the opinion of sheep? He doesn't have the intelligence to be able to even consider your argument as valid.

Now, this man may be a very pleasant person in real life, and I don't have any hate for him, but people like this are cemented in their positions, they shape their images around them.

True intelligence is dynamic and open to critical thinking.

His position, is too obtuse to be considered legitimate.

bullshit

bentom187

Veteran
Central banking is a bit more complicated and not what this thread is about although currency dominance is what caused this proxy war.

Here is a relatively short film. Its well made its informative and you will learn what central banks do. You cant tell me they don't run things. They have the immense power of issuing money and no oversight. For more video's go here: www.mises.org

Money Banking and the Federal Reserve (Full Documentary)
[YOUTUBEIF]0VjCkk1nkig[/YOUTUBEIF]

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
WTF???

This is from an AP story posted about 2 hours ago. Full story is here-

http://news.yahoo.com/rebel-leader-gives-bizarre-account-plane-crash-182256709.html

First 2 paragraphs of the story linked above^^

"A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition."

Central banking is a bit more complicated and not what this thread is about although currency dominance is what caused this proxy war.

Here is a relatively short film. Its well made its informative and you will learn what central banks do. You cant tell me they don't run things. They have the immense power of issuing money and no oversight. For more video's go here: www.mises.org

Money Banking and the Federal Reserve (Full Documentary)
[YOUTUBEIF]0VjCkk1nkig[/YOUTUBEIF]

[sarcasm]

Oh yea, you guys are totally right.

You're not confrontational, paranoid or delusional.

Posting a picture of a plane, followed by a picture of another plane? Conclusive evidence for sure. Game, Set, Match, you guys.

Did you notice they both have wings and a tail? Of course, it has to be true.

[/sarcarm]

I have a video for the three of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbwmzcnCF50

oh and Malaysia also sides with the Palestinians, so it could serve as a warning from the Zionists to Malaysia. its just crazy that in the past 6 months 2 Malaysian planes have blown up/disappear.

"cum hoc ergo propter hoc"

Goggle that.

Then.

Start reading.

And the moment you say "I'm not an Anti-Semite" then proceed to say something anti-Semitic like that the US is controlled by Zionist, you should just omit it entirely because people with a brain cell will be able to look right through you guys.

I'd love to stay and hang out with you guys more, the aluminium foil amateur physics, politics 101 study group, but I've got reservations for dinner at a nice Italian place.

Enjoy

bentom187

Veteran
[sarcasm]

Oh yea, you guys are totally right.

You're not confrontational, paranoid or delusional.

Posting a picture of a plane, followed by a picture of another plane? Conclusive evidence for sure. Game, Set, Match, you guys.

Did you notice they both have wings and a tail? Of course, it has to be true.

[/sarcarm]

I have a video for the three of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbwmzcnCF50

I suppose you really didn't watch that video, and historical facts not correlation presented by real economist. Which confirm's the way it operates is considered fraudulent. Well, fraudulent for anyone else.
I am not going to try to present info if you disagree with it, your out is simple, claim we have mental problems. I would be impressed with info about why I am wrong but I don't expect that from anyone who cant take a few minutes of their day to consider learning anything else even for entertainment purposes.
I would like you to visit this site ,if you enjoy reading about mental health. He's a mental health doctor that recognizes the states ability to use his practice as a tool for control. In historical and modern context's.

http://www.szasz.com/

The system isn't stupid, but the people in it are.

Thomas Szasz

igrowone

Veteran
WTF???

This is from an AP story posted about 2 hours ago. Full story is here-

http://news.yahoo.com/rebel-leader-gives-bizarre-account-plane-crash-182256709.html

First 2 paragraphs of the story linked above^^

"A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition."

this story has been used before
way back in the 1980's an American guided missile cruiser shot down a Iranian passenger plane over the Persian Gulf
and that was one of the stories, the passengers were already dead
idea being the Iranians sent a plane filled with corpses where they were sure it would be shot down by the American military
possible? yes likely? no

I suppose you really didn't watch that video, and historical facts not correlation presented by real economist. Which confirm's the way it operates is considered fraudulent. Well, fraudulent for anyone else.
I am not going to try to present info if you disagree with it, your out is simple, claim we have mental problems. I would be impressed with info about why I am wrong but I don't expect that from anyone who cant take a few minutes of their day to consider learning anything else even for entertainment purposes.
I would like you to visit this site ,if you enjoy reading about mental health. He's a mental health doctor that recognizes the states ability to use his practice as a tool for control. In historical and modern context's.

http://www.szasz.com/

With all due respect, we did have a very brief conversation concerning the Spot Pricing in relation to the Silver Fix in which, I responded, quite naively since it was my first few months on this site, and you responded in the manner in which you usually respond, citing websites with highly dubious sources and op-ed blogs that are more suited for editorials than factual dissertation.

So to claim as if I dismissed you without considering your argument would be a half truth.

I dismissed you because I understand your premises and reject it on an intellectual basis.