What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

Brother Nature

Haha yeah, I got him chipped today, partly for that reason. Luckily I've got a tolerant workplace so he's been chillin at the office with me. That bench nearly killed me haha, broke mid workout earlier in the year, it's waiting to go to the dump. Was one of those cheapo warehouse ones, I use the bar stand to dry plants now...

SHO774

Anyone chucked clones outside to flower mid august? Can't decide wether I'd be better off flipping my 1 week clones inside now or vegging for a month and chucking outside like I usually do. Been getting by indoors over winter but had a couple excess I chucked outside couple months ago and they're pretty wispy. 26 parallel south.

StickyBandit

Anyone chucked clones outside to flower mid august? Can't decide wether I'd be better off flipping my 1 week clones inside now or vegging for a month and chucking outside like I usually do. Been getting by indoors over winter but had a couple excess I chucked outside couple months ago and they're pretty wispy. 26 parallel south.
What daylight hours are you getting and would they get full all day sun? What strain? That can make a big difference

Brother Nature

I've not placed anything out yet, but did notice a little sprout off one of my old clones I chucked into the corner of the garden last year some time...

IMG_4516.JPG

SHO774

I've got a broken foot so I'll be having a late start, I have this winter grown sssdh/z99 x nh/mm that's revegging on its own, will likely take some cuttings to chuck outside at some point during summer. Was a random seed that I dotted in the pot to replace the seeded mum. Seems to have inherited the frost and structure from the z99 and the tropical flavour from the nh/mm. It's a keeper in my books smokewise. Not really a fan of the juicy fruit nose it has.
20230902_144415.jpg

stiff

Veteran
I've got some ogkush lemonlarry x erdbeerli and some TangerineSorbet x Sour Power og in flower outside.
The ogkll is from Alpine seeds and I pollinated a TangerineSorbet with some sour power og pollen in my last run.
I've had some excess clones and threw them out maybe three-four weeks ago. They started flowering immediately but didn't get too big. I hope they finish flowering..but I get a funny feeling they might start revegging again soon. If that's the case I might take clones of them and finish them indoors.

Ogkush LL x erdbeerli
20230902_143042.jpg 20230903_131608.jpg

TangerineSorbet x Sour Power Og
20230903_131535.jpg

SHO774

I've got some ogkush lemonlarry x erdbeerli and some TangerineSorbet x Sour Power og in flower outside.
The ogkll is from Alpine seeds and I pollinated a TangerineSorbet with some sour power og pollen in my last run.
I've had some excess clones and threw them out maybe three-four weeks ago. They started flowering immediately but didn't get too big. I hope they finish flowering..but I get a funny feeling they might start revegging again soon. If that's the case I might take clones of them and finish them indoors.

Ogkush LL x erdbeerli
View attachment 18885378 View attachment 18885380

TangerineSorbet x Sour Power Og
View attachment 18885379
They look nice, and yeah possibly a bit reveggy by the looks of it

SHO774

Bit of garden stuff, 1st pic is seed patch, bit all over the shop, I started them under a light and had to harden them off during a bit of a dry heatwave, was hard to keep the water up to em as i was/am recovering from an injury. most wanted to flower by the time I'd sexed and planted them, most revegging, a handful cruising along and handful are keen to flower. looking for mums. Some nice smells and profiles around so I'm happy thus far.
2nd is clone patch all pretty cruise control lately with the rain. Clones probably be finished and replaced mid January I'd say..

Porky82

Bit of garden stuff, 1st pic is seed patch, bit all over the shop, I started them under a light and had to harden them off during a bit of a dry heatwave, was hard to keep the water up to em as i was/am recovering from an injury. most wanted to flower by the time I'd sexed and planted them, most revegging, a handful cruising along and handful are keen to flower. looking for mums. Some nice smells and profiles around so I'm happy thus far.
2nd is clone patch all pretty cruise control lately with the rain. Clones probably be finished and replaced mid January I'd say..

Fuck nice setup mate! 👍

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Here's this years crop for me, just 2 plants planted a bit late in the season (November) due to me being disorganised and a bit lazy but at least I have them growing, they are in my shadehouse and are about 50cm high and growing fast.
I planted 4 at first but only 2 came up so I planted another 2 but they didn't come up, oh well, 2 are better than none.
They are Bruce Banner (can't remember what seed company they are from).

I just received some Freakshow and some other seeds from 7 East genetics, the first package disappeared in transit but they were good enough to resend them which I received today.

IMG_2257.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts