What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ABC(Australian Bastard Cannabis),Dizzy,Bindi,Mongy Madness

Ive wasted a lot of time with it and am happy to have done it. Its a great thing and a great joy.

Attachments

• hyb.ABC.jpg
    hyb.ABC.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMPleafandshadows.jpg
    IMPleafandshadows.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Subtresin.jpg
    Subtresin.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 90
  • pile of KIFclose.jpg
    pile of KIFclose.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 91

ILoveit

Here are some pics of a top breeder thats currently working on Dizzy...

Attachments

• DSCF2981.JPG
    DSCF2981.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF2980.JPG
    DSCF2980.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF2979.JPG
    DSCF2979.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF2976.JPG
    DSCF2976.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 60

ILoveit

A few more...

Attachments

• DSCF2982.JPG
    DSCF2982.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF2984.JPG
    DSCF2984.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF2989.JPG
    DSCF2989.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF29871.JPG
    DSCF29871.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 54
Maybe yours doesnt get you high. Whenever I pass my strain('Subterfuge#1') out to people they NEVER say they arent high. But Im pretty sure you (or whoever you know) have not done the kind of work I have done on it either.

The hashish from Subt#1 is not discernible from 'typical' hash. The taste/color/feel is perfectly normal. Not only that, it has lots of documented medical benefit.

The only people who have said it doesnt get you high are those who take a look at how bizarre it is, then load a pipe and hit it. The placebo effect comes into play; they cant/wont BELIEVE a plant that looks this strange to them is getting them buzzed.

Then you have lots of people who just dont want it to be true.lol

Attachments

• Subt.61004.jpg
    Subt.61004.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 70
  • improved phenotype.jpg
    improved phenotype.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 76

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey getitreal! just wondering if you're able to divulge much about the breeding behind this, i mean it's origins strain wise etc? and when/where the mutation that formed those crazy leaves came in etc? is it true breeding now or are there other phenos etc? cheers mate

No details on the program, sorry. The leaf shape is fixed and 100% stable.

Nobody has been 100% convincing as to the origin of the plants. I have heard it was a mutant in a hemp patch. I have seen people say they have found the same leaf mutation in typical seedlots(Fet,Heath,et al). I dont really care where it came FROM, it is nothing like it was when I received it about 12 years ago.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ah well thanks for the info anyway mate, all the best with your breeding it out! hope its available for the rest of us one day :D

darwin

Mongy Man at Ozstoners has the ABC/Bindy genetics as well, I know him through Oz stoners, He has been growing it for a long time and has made many many crosses. Great work on those genetics Get it Real and I love it. When this strain comes out, it's definately gonna come out with a bang and a buck. Until then, those that got gifted the seeds aint gonna be giving them out in a hurry.

the nightfly

What happens in the flowering stage - does the plant still look like that or does it look like a regular cannabis plant?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Nice work hyb , im glad your able to show them here at last ..
How would you classify that strain , would it be an indica or a sativa ?? , looks more indica given the growth habits .
thanks for sharing and hope you will let us know more ...

funkymonkey

Why don't people interested in mutant freaky plants get some autumn crocus bulbs, make a mash and treat some seeds with it? The colchicine causes mutations and could produce some extreme freaks.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
They were mine olsmokey ,, surprised they didnt pop , i did a big run of them ,, i cant contact you so youll have to wait till your posts are up .

Latest posts

Latest posts