What's new

Fast flowering, high yield, NO trichs. Regs..

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Just chopped down this skunk #1 from White Label. Friends and I grew out a seed each to see what we get. I happened to get the REGS pheno.

The plant was a beast in veg and flowering. Excellent resistance to molds and fast flowering but it has a low calyx to leaf ratio and barely any trichomes.

The buds weighed so much it literally couldn't stand up straight.

It began taking over the grow space so I decided to give it the chop. Probably gonna bake most of it.

week 6
picture.php

week 8-9 (before chop)
picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like an ideal plant to cross with something super frosty and make a champion. ;)

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
there are not enough pictures or information but I can share some experiential observations

sativa traits, many of which are prevelent in the sat dominant hybrids, include late calyx and resin production

the flower masses that build have very demure calyx and almost non existent resins and due to the amount of flower mass in general by the time later in flowering you get to the calyx swelling resin production stage the plant is taxed and so is the grower and it tends not to get the proper maturation and thus appreciation

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I have good seeds, a lot of which are already in mid-later flower. MK Ultra, Blue Cheese, LSD, SLH will be ready in 3-4 weeks. Next round is gonna be Blue Satellite, Dieselrella, Bubblegummer, Sensi Star, Blubonic and (maybe) Cole Train.

Back to this white label Skunk #1.. Oh man I wish I kept a clone of this. It's not potent but very euphoric and acts as a strong anxiolytic (this is probably what causes the euphoria for me.) No come down, no couch lock, no memory issues, sociable. Feels like a small dose of Diazepam. Definitely an everyday or morning smoke for me. I can smoke 2 fat blunts and walk into class able to focus! It was chopped at the first hint of amber trichs. A bit early but in this case it's a great everyday high.

bigwity

Veteran
i have a blu satalite in my grow atm its a finiky bastard, well the pheno i have is anyway, not many trichs come late flowering either but it fucks you up in a kinda way nothing else will i love it

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
^^^ its why its worth sticking with them a cpl runs at least to reach the full potential

Latest posts

Latest posts