What's new

Welcome to the 36th Chamber

C

CTSV

Ive been at this for awhile, but just recently decided to post my current shit. I am running 1600w of CMH over 5gals with moonshine mix. I try to stay as organic as possible, but will be adding a 8 site water farm for experimenting. Here is what I've got working:

1.Quick Mist Diesel- REZ
2.Double Strawberry Diesel- REZ
3.Gonzo #2- REZ
4.Old Thai Haze x Skunk #1- Sam The Skunkman
5.G13 Diesel- Head
6.Casey Jones- Head
7.Powerhouse- Hill Temple Collective
8.C99 x Blueberry- Wally Duck
9.Pine Tar Kush- Lean Green
10.Montell's Pride x Biko- AnnaC

In my last go round,I ran:
Sensi Skunk- Sensi Seeds
The Church- GHS
Bubble Gum-Serious
Sugar Babe- Paradise
White Eyebrow-The 36th Chamber.

As for this grow, I will start 12 and 12 in a couple days. Ive got em vegged up to about 2 feet, so the are going to be some big jokers. The PTK I am running will be the star of the show! :joint:

Last edited:
C

CTSV

White Eyebrow, Sensi Skunk, Sugar Babe

White Eyebrow, Sensi Skunk, Sugar Babe

White Eyebrow

White Eyebrow

Sugar Babe

Sensi Skunk

in the lab

:jump:

Last edited:
T

toba_hoser

Wow man, thats quite the collection you got there. Cant wait ta see where this one goes.
What did you think of the church from your last run?

C

CTSV

I wasn't that impressed with the Church or the Bubble Gum. Sugar Babe and Sensi Skunk are fantastic. However, the Sensi isn't much of a yielder, but smells exactly like blueberries.

Sugar Babe

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Looking nice man. Hey man in that last pic in post 2 in the bottom left are those papaver somniferum seeds?

C

CTSV

No. Those are some of my feminized White Eyebrow seeds I made. Here is another pic of the White Eyebrow, with my favorite Sherlock.

Last edited:

kp^

CTSV, fantastic pictures!!! They all loook soo yummy!!

Never heard of Sugar Babe, looks very yummy! Thanks for sharing!!

greenpenguin

Aha! Another kung fu movie fan! I'm interested to hear more about the lineage of your White Eyebrow genetics... though I think it should be called Pai Mei but it's your strain. :muahaha:

Have you ever seen Fist of the White Lotus? Definitely one of my favorites....

C

CTSV

While I am a huge Kung Fu movie fan, one of my best friends trains with a sifu, who trained directly with Eddie Chong, the only Grand Master to become a student of Pan Nam who taught Fushan Wing Chun and Bak Mei (White Eyebrow). He then comes over and proceeds to kick my ass, eventually forcing me to learn. I do love Kung Fu movies though. I am going to watch The Sleeping Fist tonight, I will have to check out Fist of The White Lotus.

As for my White Eyebrow, I crossed Sugar Babe and ISS, and then light stressed the resulting plant, to produce my female stock. It is a extremely potent strain, and is a big yielder. I am not currently running White Eyebrow, because of all my new shit. I also am about to start some new breeding projects.

kp: Sugar Babe, is from Paradise Seeds, and is one frosty mother. I no longer have any seeds or mothers, but I do recommend it.

http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=1005&b=40&c=

I am starting to veer away from other people's gear, and focus on my own genetics. Next project.... PowerKush aka: Pan Nam...

More pictures coming soon... :rasta:

:muahaha:

Last edited:
C

CTSV

Few more White Eyebrow shots. I am absolutely smitten, with this cross. :bow:

I will start posting my current grow next week. I am going to add the 8 site water farm in abut 2 weeks, once all my PTK clones are ready. :yummy:

Last edited:
C

CTSV

12/12 in the 36th Chamber

12/12 in the 36th Chamber

Tomorrow starts the final phase of my new grow. I have got to do quite a bit of re-potting, and then I have to build a couple of veg chambers. I do everything on a two week stagger. I start a few, then another couple or so in two weeks, and a few more in two weeks, and so on.

I use the moonshine mix,which is so easy a monkey could do it. It also grows so stinking ass weed. I am also going to start my next wave of clones tomorrow. The clone, will consist mainly of Casey Jones, Power House, Pine Tar Kush, C99xBlueBerry, Montel's PridexBiko, and G13Diesel. The first wave of soldiers are composed of Double Strawberry Diesel, Gonzo #2, Quick Mist Diesel, G13 Diesel, 1 Pine Tar Kush, and 1 White Eyebrow (mother that I have decided two flower).

I be run 5 gallon pots under 1600 watts of CMH. I might supplement a couple of HPS bulbs later, for shits and giggles, but I have not decided. CMH will grow some dense nibblage.

I also will be starting a plethora of strains, as I have recently developed a hard addiction to strain collecting. You've got to feed the monkey...

This is what will be going on here...

1.Quick Mist Diesel- REZ*
2.Double Strawberry Diesel- REZ*
3.Gonzo #2- REZ*
4.Old Thai Haze x Skunk #1- Sam The Skunkman*
5.G13 Diesel- Head*
6.Casey Jones- Head*
7.Powerhouse- Hill Temple Collective*
8.C99 x Blueberry- Wally Duck*
9.Pine Tar Kush- Lean Green *
10.Biko Bx1- AnnaC
11.Mind Boggle x Biko- AnnaC
12.Biko II- AnnaC
13.NYCD f2 x Biko- AnnaC*
14.Montell's Pride x Biko- AnnaC*
15.White Eyebrow- The 36th Chamber*
16.Red Eyed Bride: Legends
17.Soulshine: Legends
18.Johnny Blaze: Legends*
19.Biker Bob: Legends
20.California Orange: Legends
21.UK Cheese: Legends
22.Blueberry: DJ Short
23.Flo: DJ Short
24.Somango: Soma*
25.Rock Bud: CRAP!
26.Green Goddess: Soma
27.Sweet Skunk: Spice of Life
28.Blockhead: Spice of Life
29.Sweet #3: Spice of Life
30.Sweet #4: Spice of Life
31.Grapefruit: Spice of Life
32.C99 x Panama Red: Wally Duck
33.Aurora Indica: Nirvana
34.AK48: Nirvana
35.Northern Lights x Haze: Nirvana*
36.Papaya: Nirvana
37.White Rhino: Nirvana*
38.Misty: Nirvana
39.Blue Sonja: The Grindhouse*
40.Yummy D: AnnaC
41.ELE: AnnaC
42.Triesel: AnnaC
43.Triple OG Kush x Double Purple Doja: Outlaw Genetics
44.Deep Congo: RW Seeds*
45.Sunshine 2 F1 hybrid:Hill Temple Collective*
46.C99 x Haze:Wally Duck
47.Sour Diesel x Mississippi Mud: Vash*
48.Godberry: Mist of Destruction
49.Mazaar I Sharif: Freebie
50.Karma's Jack: Karma Genetics*
51.Mirre: Karma Genetics*
52.Trininty:Chem Haze x Sour Diesel IBL:REZ
53.William's Wonder:REZ
54.Pre98 Bubba Kush x Bubble gum: Monk
55.Hashmaster: Monk
56.Fourplay: Head
57.Mob Boss: Grindhouse
58.The Prohpet: Grindhouse
*=in the works

Things will be switched in, things will be switched out. I plan on keeping a complete update of each, as the are rotated in. It's always good to have a good stock to choose from. In my opinion, I think seeds are a steal, and I love buying them! I look forward to any constructive criticism, anyone has. I feel gardening, is very subjective, and there is more than one way to skin a cat...

Allright then.
:joint:

Last edited:
C

CTSV

Day 1 flower

Day 1 flower

Okey Doke. Folks. Let the show begin.

The first run starts 12/12 tonight! This will include Gonzo #2, Double Strawberry Diesel, Quick Mist Diesel, Casey Jones, G13 Diesel, Pine Tar Kush , and White Eyebrow. :joint:

Fox Farm=Good Dirt

Enter the 36th Chamber

Air Conditioned to a pleasant 69 degrees.

"I'd like to try your Wu-Tang style, let's begin"

PTK

The 34th Chamber

The 35th Chamber

:bandit:

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
CTSV, thanks for sharing, I'll be following the thread. The 2-Disc Special Edition of "Enter the Dragon" (Warner Brothers 2004) is worthwhile if you're interested in Bruce Lee.

You're running 4x400 but chosen to use CMH bulbs (we call them 'retro') - you must be impressed with the CMH over HPS. Traditional logic would be to have 2 of each HPS & CMH..... any ideas :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
imma tagup igh here yo,his ooks like its gonna be a fun jurney.real nice strain list yo...ifeel on getti hokkd collecting gnetics bruh,i been seed whorin for a while now too LOL...anyways great start man.peace

C

CTSV

johnstreet: Thanks for stopping by. I am really impressed with how the CMH preform. I am thinking about throwing a couple of HPS in the mix, later on in flowering, but I haven't made up my mind. The CMH seem to do well on there own, and they grow some dense nibblage. "Enter the Dragon" is a classic! Bruce was the best!

Tonatiuh: Thanks for stopping by, I will been keeping an eye on your grow, as well. Don't even get me started on seed collecting. I have a serious problem! I have to take self mandated "breaks" from seedbay. There is just sooo much good stuff to try!

Thanks lilman!

Take care All.

mjg132

Have you grown with HPS ctsv? It sounds like you have, and would you say in comparison HPS being 100% and CMH is equal to ...maybe 95% for flowering?
Or would you say hps 100% /cmh 125% :D...whats your opinion and how hot do they get?
I need to know for my own grow setup,sorry it's slightly OT :)

Good luck :)

C

CTSV

Not "off topic" at all.

I prefer CMH, but I do realize some think HPS is better for flowering. At the end of the day, I really think you are splitting hairs. There are a whole lot more other variables that can effect your grow (grow media,temp,C02,etc.), more so than CMH or HPS.

Back to your original question. I used to use HPS, then moved to 800w HPS and 400 CMH, then 800w CMH and 400w HPS, and eventually all CMH. When I was using both bulbs, I noticed the CMH performed better. That is why I switched to 100% CMH. There is a chance I will throw a couple HPS in there, later in flower, but probably not.

My room stays between 68-70F all the time. In the last few weeks of flower I will probably drop it to 60, for some pretty colors! As for the temp difference, the CMH runs a tad hotter. Very nominal difference, though.

I will most likely, run these through with full 100% CMH. Then, I will change over to 800CMH and 800HPS, and run of a comparison of the one's that had all CMH and the one's that had the mixture.

I doubt there will be a measurable difference and, CMH last longer, and are cheaper.

Thanks for stopping by The Chamber. :joint:

Last edited:

one Q

Quality
Veteran
CTSV, It's about time someone compared CMH and HPS. Im curious to see what you find. Thanks for the work.