What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What kind of drugs is Trump on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the USA, government is bad. The government generates zero money. They take the peoples money and they blow it like a whore on crack. The national debt is soaring and there is coming a payday soon. National debt is our number one enemy and the politicians ALL OF THEM are to blame. They must be stopped.
I seldom go political here but damn. Politicians are the problem, not the solution.
Burn1

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Trump is a leader. That is a trait NONE of you detractors have. Trump has given his yearly salary back. He has brought North Korea to it's knees. He is rapidly stiffening up our space defenses. That is where the next threat to the world is coming from He is fighting for our borders to be firm and safe. I do not understand the Democrats that are trying to give our country away. How people could elect the likes of money grubbing Pelosi and Schumer. They are not altruistic at all.TRUMP will be re-elected by a landslide. He is the only leader that attended a world conference wearing the American flag, the rest had on a lapel pin of the New World Order. You better think about it if you are a true American. This is the greatest country in the world.

He is not a leader. Not my president. Not even a good person.

He is mostly a turd impersonator. And a lying retarded one.

Instead of building a turd wall across a beautiful landscape why not send turd president to venezuela and let him flea.

I hate that murica is the grearest crap. We are no better than anyone. Plenty of great places inhabited by great people. The American way of consuming needs cured before we can brag about anything.

St. Phatty

In the USA, government is bad. The government generates zero money. They take the peoples money and they blow it like a whore on crack.

OK, this isn't in the "Speaker's Corner".

It's not the government itself, in isolation, that is bad.

Every single one of the managers that stopped me from fixing a moisture-in-the-connectors problem with dielectric grease (for $7), and told me to write a proposal for a new design revision that would involve $5 million of R&D (coming from the government, that was 20 man years) ... all of those people were corporate employees.

It was a carrot-and-stick situation -
* test the cheap solution and we fire you
* write the proposal for the re-design, and you are first in line for Program Manager.

That is how the Military industry works. Design complexity is rewarded - it brings in the $$$.

And that same design complexity has a huge cost - the US lost 22x F22's during Hurricane Michael because they could not be flown. And they cost $330 million each.

It is a Culture of Waste, that involves the US gov., private industry, and pretty much ALL of San Diego.

( Actually, the US MIC scam involves the entire US, but many of my data-points were collected in San Diego.)

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It's funny how fast tRump's supporters rushed to this thread to defend their hero. The name of this thread is 'What Kind of Drugs is Trump On', which would be your first clue that you're not going to win anybody over to the dark/trump side with anything you say.

So maybe go start a thread called, "I think Donald Trump is a God", and have a picnic over there. You're just making fools out of yourselves here.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is high off the tards here wailing about him, keeps him going strong.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

rolandomota

Veteran
Yea where's that Canadian wall money we need to stop all the drugs criminals and illegals from coming here. Weeds legal and all the Asians are invading our country. Lol

igrowone

Veteran
sometimes the old goofy proverbs have some bite to them
such as 'when god wants to punish you, he will grant you your wishes'
i think trump is living through hell on earth, and it only promises to get worse
it been 2 years of rectal probes and frankly turds would smell like perfume compared to what they've found
24 hour suicide watch recommended

Badfishy1

Instead of building a turd wall across a beautiful landscape why not send turd president to venezuela and let him flea.

I hate that murica is the grearest crap. We are no better than anyone. Plenty of great places inhabited by great people. The American way of consuming needs cured before we can brag about anything.

Perfect leave then. Pretty fucking simple. Only reason there are sanctuary states is to protect the dead/ illegal votes

'Boogieman'

Im suprised how many lefties are totally obsessed with Trump, they can deny it but just looking through some of these guys post history it's clear who is on their minds 24/7.

M

Mr D

I often wonder what kind of Drugs Pelosi is on or is she actually that much of clueless stuttering moron?

I'm hoping Trump gets impeached, Pence steps aside and lets moonbat Nancy become the president. Maybe she make the whole country like San Fran. $4000 a month rent, needles and poop as far as the eye can see.

Arguing over which political party has American's interest at heart shows how out of touch Americans are with reality.

St. Phatty

Im suprised how many lefties are totally obsessed with Trump, they can deny it but just looking through some of these guys post history it's clear who is on their minds 24/7.

Pure Trump Mania

Trump Humps and Bumps Melania

then he high-fives Pence

/\ Trump Haiku !

kickarse

Honestly we Americans couldnt care much less what Europe and the rest of the world thinks about us. Its an old line but were it not for the US most if not all of Europe would have fallen to the Nazi's and then Russia. Now it looks like Europe is well on its way to being butt banged by allah since the left is so determined to bend over and let them to show how "inclusive" and tolerant they are. What the hell happened to the spines of these great countries who helped build the modern world?

next time there is a world war, could you blokes at least get there on time, not years later, when everyone else has done all the hard work.

obviously real history doesn't mean anything in the US of A
only Hollywood history gets a gig

Just so ya know, the US of A is the laughing stock of the world and has been for a long time, didn't they tell ya that lol

the only good thing to happen in america lately is Donald Trump

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Talking about clueless - The reason that the rents are so high in san Fran is because there is so much prosperity. People can afford it and a cheep house is a million bucks. There are allot of bums because there are so many hand outs and the weather is accommodating.

If you think Nancy Pelosi is a clueless stuttering moron, I guess you missed the shutdown interview with Pelosi Schumer Pence and trump. Pence was sitting there like a dummy while Pelosi and Schumer shredded trump. I guess you just weren't paying attention. Trump really took the ball and ran while Schumer watched id disbelief - he couldn't believe trump was that stupid as he took total ownership of the shutdown.

Only some Americans are out of touch.

I often wonder what kind of Drugs Pelosi is on or is she actually that much of clueless stuttering moron?

I'm hoping Trump gets impeached, Pence steps aside and lets moonbat Nancy become the president. Maybe she make the whole country like San Fran. $4000 a month rent, needles and poop as far as the eye can see.

Arguing over which political party has American's interest at heart shows how out of touch Americans are with reality.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The expression "you blokes" makes me think you are a Brit. While you are busy laughing, keep in mind you'd be speaking german if you didn't have friends like us. That never goes away even if some of us, a minority, elected an idiot for president.

next time there is a world war, could you blokes at least get there on time, not years later, when everyone else has done all the hard work.

obviously real history doesn't mean anything in the US of A
only Hollywood history gets a gig

Just so ya know, the US of A is the laughing stock of the world and has been for a long time, didn't they tell ya that lol

the only good thing to happen in america lately is Donald Trump

vta

Veteran

The USA is the greatest country.

May I suggest....

picture.php

kickarse

The expression "you blokes" makes me think you are a Brit. While you are busy laughing, keep in mind you'd be speaking german if you didn't have friends like us. That never goes away even if some of us, a minority, elected an idiot for president.

Nah not a pom, used to be a British subject before the Queen shafted us in the early 80's, she shafted the poms as well.

England is lost, the same as Europe, my country is almost there,
its the mad lefties stuffing everything up, with their multi cultural shit,
that and their puppet masters, the $ printers

the world is on a slippery slope, its not going to end well for most of us
your central bank is to blame for a lot of it.

there is no left and right, its us v them(we are losing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts