Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Seriously. Formatting.

Thread Title Search
Seriously. Formatting. Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2018, 01:57 AM #1
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Seriously. Formatting.

I'm about sick and tired of having to edit every post I make 3 or 4 times in order to get it to post properly.

What is with all the formatting issues all the sudden? ESPECIALLY when using "enter" to add a space between paragraphs or other separations. It always increases the space to double or triple.

Not to mention, when I put "dank.Frank" at the bottom of my posts as I have done for years, it jumps down to being 5-8 spaces, when I set it at 3 below the post.

Then, when in private social groups, type a post and hit enter, it'll tell you your message is not long enough. If you hit back, then send the message again, it goes through properly.

WTF. Why is it like this all the sudden? It's extremely NOT user friendly and makes it frustrating to post at all.

Anyone else having the same issues?

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Last edited by dank.frank; 11-25-2018 at 02:00 AM.. Reason: You see what I mean? Look at all the extra spacing gaps. Just being added to every post. Does the same thing in PM.
dank.frank is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:08 AM #2
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
I cant leave rep messages on my phone.
Illuminate is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:28 AM #3
SirSkunk

SirSkunk is on a distinguished road
yes. uploading pictures has been a pain for me
SirSkunk is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 02:38 AM #4
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
I'm about sick and tired of having to edit every post I make 3 or 4 times in order to get it to post properly.

What is with all the formatting issues all the sudden? ESPECIALLY when using "enter" to add a space between paragraphs or other separations. It always increases the space to double or triple.

Not to mention, when I put "dank.Frank" at the bottom of my posts as I have done for years, it jumps down to being 5-8 spaces, when I set it at 3 below the post.

Then, when in private social groups, type a post and hit enter, it'll tell you your message is not long enough. If you hit back, then send the message again, it goes through properly.

WTF. Why is it like this all the sudden? It's extremely NOT user friendly and makes it frustrating to post at all.

dank.Frank
G `day DF

Its just you bro .
Works as per normal for me .

Hit enter = drop to next line .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 11-25-2018, 02:52 AM #5
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post

dank.Frank
i have not noticed anything like that, but i still post from a lap top and use the full version of the site, not the mobile version. anyway try resetting your cache and history, cookies etc.
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 02:55 AM #6
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSkunk View Post
yes. uploading pictures has been a pain for me
the best way is to go to your album, use the upload to album button. that works smoothly for me.

or go to advanced reply and use manage attachments to add pics only to the thread not to your album. those pics then pop to full size for peeps viewing them.
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 03:00 AM #7
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Not using mobile. Am on TOR. Shouldn't be any thing to reset, but I'll try.

dank.Frank

ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Old 11-25-2018, 03:04 AM #8
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

Not sure if that helped or not.

Will find out.

dank.Frank

ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Last edited by dank.frank; 11-25-2018 at 03:04 AM.. Reason: Did not help to clear all. I'm really not sure when this started either. VERY confusing.

Old 11-25-2018, 03:34 AM #9
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all
The same thing happens for me. If I hit enter once, no line space. If I hit enter twice, two line spaces. So I end up editing every post like dank.Frank.

Enter once
next line. Enter twice

next line.

Following step, enter twice

then come back and edit to remove one line space.
Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 03:37 AM #10
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, whenever I use enter to make paragraphs I end up having to go back and edit the post so there aren't two or even three lines between each paragraph.
yardgrazer is offline Quote