What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Extra space being input

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I been thinking its me but no, its you..

when responding to or starting a thread, after putting one space between one line and another, then when looking at it in preview or after posting that one space becomes 2, dynamically. looks stupid and takes up space.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I been thinking its me but no, its you..

when responding to or starting a thread, after putting one space between one line and another, then when looking at it in preview or after posting that one space becomes 2, dynamically. looks stupid and takes up space.

Yeah Snook, it's ICM... for about 2 months or more now...

you can go to "preview post" and backspace one time to fix it, but it's a PITA if you wrote several paragraphs...

I wish it was just the good weed, but it's not.
are you paying attention ICM?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Yeah Snook, it's ICM... for about 2 months or more now...

you can go to "preview post" and backspace one time to fix it, but it's a PITA if you wrote several paragraphs...

I wish it was just the good weed, but it's not.
are you paying attention ICM?
and in the same time period, when trying to hilite words or sentences in a post/reply : highlight : click on the 'color tray' select a color and the cursor is brought to the the top of the post, the highlight goes away and you have to start over, highlight select color, etc.. not every time but most. Hi Bud.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts