What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first batch of buds gone already...only took 3 1/2 hours...and it sounds like the next larger batch will get snapped up quickly...

that's always a good feeling ... i got a real good buyer currently & he drives 7 hours round trip to see me at the drop of a dime...

i can't keep up with it & need good trimmers (like someone who claims they can do a lb in 4 hours:biggrin:)

Hey imagine this thing falling on your head ?? >>>
picture.php
picture.php

Jack caught a scent of something >>>
picture.php

Fall colors should be setting in very soon >>>
picture.php

time to settle down for some video streaming entertainment & some fresh apple pie i scored at the farmers market today baked by little old church ladies (along w/2/jugs of maple syrup from a local producer (the best in the world)
Peace Guys have a good night

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Great haul Dr. Purpur. Killing it!
My friend of 10 years and I were grow partners this year.
Did 15 small plants in 10's. ScrOG'd it with the trellis over the tops. Did ok for only getting 4 hours of light and being in the middle of a bustling city hood.
Should get a lb and a half each.
Havent been here in awhile so thought Id stop in and say hi to everyone.
"Hi Everyone! Hope Croptober is good to ya!"

Good to see you! Stop by more often. My son and I probably have over 100lbs in the mountain, and a pretty good haul here at the house. I may be retiring from work. That's what my son wants me to do. And so do I. :biggrin:

Had a few visits last week, had to pick up the poops cause puppy is not too picky on snack source.

Need to build a trash can box because tow straps aren’t enough to keep the lid down

Now if we could just get Racoons and bears to eat the dog poop off the lawn! :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I complained earlier how it tweaked my lower back lifting the upper part of the Dubbsaw plants up over the trellis while harvesting.... Well the big AK47 bubblegum was even heavier! I hope my back is better by tomorrow. Its pretty sore.

Just came back from the market. That place blows out the deals on value packs of quality meat. 2 for one on cage free, no hormone fresh chicken breasts. It came out to $1.50 a lb, Narrow super thick Angus New Yorks ( restaurant cuts) for $4.99 a LB, and fresh ground Angus in big packs for $1.88 a LB! I scored! I just had a Burger patty press and burger papers arrive on my doorstep from Amazon. Im going to press patties, freeze and vaclock them for use as needed :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
forgot these blurry bud pics from the other night..
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I charred the rest of my roof decking with the torch, and just have to pull the trigger and put them up. Hopefully a buddy will be willing to help. Otherwise I would feel more comfortable using pump jacks. Once the wind grabs one of those 4x8 sheets, it's anyone's guess. I have no insurance, so safer is always better. Not a huge fan of heights to begin with.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was putting up solar hot water panels one day on the third story of a house at the top of a canyon...walking the edge of the roof with a 3x8 panel when a gust of wind came up,picked me and the panel up about a foot or two off the roof then dropped me back onto the roof....

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Damn, Unc, I would've shit my pants. As accident prone as I am, I try to keep myself as close to the ground as possible. There is also no great place to try to fall. All rocks and logs covering every square inch.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that day i went right to digging the trench for the pipes and let the other guys finish the panels...

but over the years of rock climbing i decked from that far up more than once...turns out it really hurts to fall 25-30 feet...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I used to not mind as much, and have done a few roofs, but I'm not nearly as daring as I once was. It bugs me, I just need to tighten the screws and focus on the task at hand.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ive got too many tasks at hand, and now I have to help take on some of my younger sons tasks as well..... Seems like it will be worth it though. I wish I would have done some big grows years ago. Now is fine though

I shut off the sound alarms for 2 gardens so the rats and Pandas don't wake me and Bruno up tonight. They will still get the sprinklers alarm if they wander near the grow patches. I need a good nights sleep, and all the pizza is gone

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I used to get that back when I was young and handsome

The temperature is moving back up. Its going to be 88 here tomorrow

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Sunday Morning

Good Sunday Morning

I charred the rest of my roof decking with the torch, and just have to pull the trigger and put them up. Hopefully a buddy will be willing to help. Otherwise I would feel more comfortable using pump jacks. Once the wind grabs one of those 4x8 sheets, it's anyone's guess. I have no insurance, so safer is always better. Not a huge fan of heights to begin with.

i was putting up solar hot water panels one day on the third story of a house at the top of a canyon...walking the edge of the roof with a 3x8 panel when a gust of wind came up,picked me and the panel up about a foot or two off the roof then dropped me back onto the roof....
the older i get the physically closer to the ground i want to stay ( i can chemically go to the center of the Universe if i want too:ying: & i do it often)

when i was a younger man and lived downstate(before i switched careers) i owned & ran a good sized Landscaping service with all the bells and whistles ...wouldn't think twice about free climbing a tree or standing on 3'rd story roof's to clean gutters , the trick is not to look down ...etc) ... not no more i'll keep my feet on the ground thank you very much !!

all the Ash tree's have dropped their leaves & the village comes by with a vac truck to suck up the piles if you put them in neat rows out by the road .. I got a Back Pack blower & a little elbow grease so its all set for the 1st round ...next come the Maples and the Shagbark Hickory ...man to they make a mess out there!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I left the grow motion alarms off last night so I would get some quality sleep, but left my upstairs bedroom window open a crack. So at 7am, I awake to Jamie the squirrel in the tree by my window, looking in and screeching at me to get up. Little bastard! :D

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
^yeah, I agree. I used to make bho when I was in my 20s, then I got bubble bags and never went back to solvents.

Latest posts

Latest posts