What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

--Watch CC Build his Log "Cabin"--

CC Rider

hello my friends.....i sincerly apologise for my absence.....i ran into a finaicial problem and couldnt afford to finish it up......which sucks alot....im going to have to postpone the cabin till spring....sorry guys...
CC

G

hey cc rider :wave:
just glad all (in terms of safety and hopefully health) is well with ya :)
sorry to hear about the financial problem, seems to be part of life for many of us.

peace and love

RealSupreme

yeaa, this was what im talking about.. great job dude! im very curious to see th results!
good luck bro,
stay safe!

Last edited:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
RealSupreme said:
yeaa, this was what im talking about.. great job dude! im very curious to see th results!
good luck bro,
stay safe!

keep moving.... nothing to see here.....
its been a year, why drag this thread back up?

G

sob. I read all that for no pics of the thing finished? Ha i hope someone else does the same!

Last edited:

CC Rider

hey guys im sorry for the extreme delay....but lets keep this positive!
im getting the materials ready atm to finish it......

CC Rider

i know i know i know......im sorryyyy everyone....i even let my self down....shit..well im now three states away from it.....sorry to let everyone down...