What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 Light Dep Project

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Things are moving along on the ridge. Inflation blower pics for high life. Amazing how well they work.
GG4

GC

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
how many hours a day do you run the blowers for ? and how much gas are you using per day/week ?

We have been running the blowers on colder nights. For the past week they've been off. That helps save gas and keep hours down on the 6500w. Have an eu2000i that can handle the lights just fine and takes 1-2 gallons a night. We use the big one to pump water during the day and for running ventilation fans under the tarp when we start that.

Looks amazing, bro. Great to see you in action.
Ohhhhh yeah. Nomaad's back :dance013:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
what do you do about the siding i see its rolled up a few feet during the day, you close her down when it gets dark? and what about dehumidifiers? my little 9X12 solexx would have all kinds of doo/condensation on the inside panels at night if we didn't run a dehumidifier at night. It looks freaking awesome by the way

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
The sides are rolled up to a certain point during the day. Kinda does a few things. They vent out overnight humidity, lower temps drastically, and protect against wind. Sometimes it's so windy up there, even on a hot day the sides can't be up too much or the plants get beat.

Humidity builds some at night, but it's gone in the morning when the sides go up. Not a big deal right now in veg. Intake/exhaust fans under the blackout tarp when that starts. I get by with bringing in outside air that is normally dry, even at night, to keep rh in check.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
A week later and after some good sun..they're starting to spread their legs. Stoked on where we stand.
GG4
picture.php

View image in gallery

Jack's Cleaner

GC

redlaser

Veteran
Is the Jack's Cleaner pretty stable? I finished three Jack's Cleaner2 's that were real nice other than the week eight single stamens here and there.(only three total) For this thread to get any better its going to take some female workers or something, a solid effort for sure.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
I had one plant of that Cleaner in my full term garden last year. Didn't notice anything funny at all. My buddy grows a lot of it indoors, I bet it's pretty stable. Was standout smoke though..everyone's fav.

re: female workers..I don't know about that. Maybe some females on the beach in a few months :biggrin:

turbo14

Veteran
How much longer till you pull tarps on that GGs and such?

What do you usually pull per plant in the 100 gals?

Lookin gravy!

turbo

Last edited:

localhero

whats the difference youre seeing in the spring runs in those greenies vs summer? I had a few winter outdoor crops in so cal but they were nowhere near as dense as the summer batches. Im just saying, because those bd x 5gs look very bomb for something grown with less sun.

Latest posts

Latest posts