What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama Declares All-Out War on Medical Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, Obama inherited these laws. he cannot arbitrarily instruct that they not be enforced. he does not have the power to tell the AG to ignore federal laws.

ron paul and barney franks bill, if passed, would remove the federal laws affecting medical cannabis and small personal users. this would still leave them able to go after organized crime while at the same time reducing the monies available to organized crime by ripping the guts out of the black market in cannabis.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/was...ced-to-congress-by-ron-paul-barney-frank.html

this is coming for sure. it's just a question of when. at this point Obama is facing reelection and coming out publicly for cannabis would be political suicide. if he gets reelected he will be free to act.

if any of the republicans currently in the race, except for ron paul, are elected, you can kiss any change in federal status goodbye for at least four more years.

with the Obama administration at least you have a chance.

watch what happens to the paul-frank bill in congress. the senate republicans will resoundingly vote it down, thereby killing it. they will get a large number of democrat politicians to vote for it and very few republicans.

i can understand that the Obama haters must find this repugnant. however, if you want the feds off your ass you had better vote democrat in the next election as Ron Paul has as much of a chance as the proverbial snowball.

sincerely, delta9nxs

Don't take what I'm about to say personally, please.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!!?

This is the fucking twat, change and hope and all this wonderful bruhaha about how the country is going to be better, in everyway, economics, remember when he was going to save or create like 4 million jobs? Why is the unemployment rate still going fucking up? Why can't congress pass a budget? Why can't they stop spending money? Why can't they end the wars, close gitmo? Stop meddling in other country's lives, STOP FUCKING BORROWING FUCKING MONEY FROM OTHER FUCKING COUNTRYS!!!! For fucks sake we borrowed money from Japan to GIVE THEM AID WITH, WE FUCKING GAVE THE FUCK FACE pakistani's like 3.5 BILLION LAST YEAR! WHY?

We are supposedly yhe greedy assholes, well why don't we start acting like it and stop giving our money away? Honestly, keep weed illegal and fix everything I just mentioned and I'd be a much happier camper than if twatface obama stayed in office and kept affecting his imaginairy chhage and hoppe with pot legal.

He inherited all that? He inhgerited his campaign promises from Bush? Everything right? His stimulas bill did a world of good right? Look at EVERY SINGLE ECONOMIC INDICATOR from the time twatface spent morte money than God and today. More unemplorment, more debt, more spending and politicians with nothing but blatent regard for each other, not to mention the people they work for which they could give a fuck about. The only thing they care about is making eavh other look bad. Too bad they're driving the country right into the ground in the process, and they'e got the masses, like the douche bag who's post I quoted, thinking everything is going wonderfully and anything they aren't doing well with is Bush's fault. Amazing that is STILL and argument. What happened to Obama's promise of if he can't turn the economy around in 3 years he's out on his own. Does he really think it's better, or just that people won't hold him to what he said. He's not supposed to be a man of his word or anything, just the leader of the free world, not a huge responsavility.... What a joke.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
If you smoke pot you have something to worry about.

Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are the only two candidates I have heard unequivocally say pot will be legal if elected. I think Johnson even went into grandfathering and letting people out of jail too.

I will not vote for anyone that does not specifically say those words period.
Local or national. I also write them all and tell them the exact same thing.

Drug warriors hate the 4th amendment, bill of rights and have trouble understanding scientific reports.

No kidding I tell any politician if he can not understand the drug war he or she is intellectually worthless or a spineless liar and I do not need to know anything else about their positions. most effective in person... I am a professional and try to dress that way when meeting and they are always dumbfounded.
I guess I am supposed to be in my dead gear if I have that opinion.

This memo was shocking to me for some reason. I guess I want to believe we have at least won something.
Denial tells me Obama will be good after the election.... yeah and I wont smoke that last bud starring at me in my jar tonight..

Your right i do have something to worry about being I smoke "pot". Were I live "pot" is illegal in every shape or form, weather it be rec use or MMJ federal or local level.

While how you have it is not perfect, its a hell of alot better than some of us.

IC no answer to my 1st question......

But anyways

Im not in Cali or CO but from the outside looking in it seems like these warning's are for the folks making profit off something that was intended to be non profit.

Not saying I agree with that because pharma makes plenty of profit from the medications they put out.

I think I would be worried if MMJ was what i did for a living. But if i have a personal garden with a few patients, it seems you dont have to much to worry about.

Um, love it. What's profit? Nutes, light, medium, other equipment, time, knowledge and effort all cost money in the real world. WHY would medical marijuana not be a world where the people putting in all the above not be fairly compensated for the above mentioned items? You ever go to the doctor's office and see him leave in a Yugo? Fuck no, because they have a specialized talent. So do the people who grow pot. Why should these individuals be expected to only recoup the exact cost of equipment and other hard costs? How did their knowledge time and effort suddenly beecome worthless because they're dealing with marijuana? It makes no sense whatsoever. There should be no profit? What the fuck, are you a communist? Give me all your pot for free in that case, you know, for the common, non-profit good. Fuck off, cop dick sucking asshole.

Sorry to be so abrupt but these arguments are regurgiated half propaganda's that piss me off as much as 100% propaganda put out by the twat face politicans who give a fuck only about their re-elections, even when 99% don't deserve a second week, much less a second fucking term. Fuck me god damn sideways.

:moon:Obama!

HomeGrownLove42

wow man this is freaking horse shit! i grew pot before i was legal too, i grow it now and i will continue to grow my MEDICINE if they take more of my rights and liberties away. none will stop us my friends NONE! for we are one, we will fight and we will win. if they try to take my guns i will shoot them, if they try to take my weed i will smoke them and if they try to take my freedom i will bury them! FYI i dont actualy like guns im pretty stoned and that sounded cool when i was thinking it ;) haha

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Um, love it. What's profit? Nutes, light, medium, other equipment, time, knowledge and effort all cost money in the real world. WHY would medical marijuana not be a world where the people putting in all the above not be fairly compensated for the above mentioned items? You ever go to the doctor's office and see him leave in a Yugo? Fuck no, because they have a specialized talent. So do the people who grow pot. Why should these individuals be expected to only recoup the exact cost of equipment and other hard costs? How did their knowledge time and effort suddenly beecome worthless because they're dealing with marijuana? It makes no sense whatsoever. There should be no profit? What the fuck, are you a communist? Give me all your pot for free in that case, you know, for the common, non-profit good. Fuck off, cop dick sucking asshole.

Sorry to be so abrupt but these arguments are regurgiated half propaganda's that piss me off as much as 100% propaganda put out by the twat face politicans who give a fuck only about their re-elections, even when 99% don't deserve a second week, much less a second fucking term. Fuck me god damn sideways.

:moon:Obama!

Can you read? Just in case I will repost what I said. Just for you. Look I even put it in bold so even you can catch it. Hell I'll underline it.

Im not in Cali or CO but from the outside looking in it seems like these warning's are for the folks making profit off something that was intended to be non profit.

Not saying I agree with that because pharma makes plenty of profit from the medications they put out.

There you go.

Now take your "argument" to your own thread that way this one dont get binned.

And let regular folks have healthy conversation without the E-thugin.

hahaha

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
best thing to do is to grow more tweeds... overgrow was a philosophy and we are soldiers... some of us will fall... but are liberties will live on.

this is why i love IC...we are a fucking army and we will never stop!! IC keeping your local cities flowing with bud! overgrow this shit..

lets see what happens...ive always respected those who are out in the open like the clubs and delivery services and those above ground will be hit first....

i wonder how this affects the mega grows in CO like moonshine man, etc..

Stranger

Your right i do have something to worry about being I smoke "pot". Were I live "pot" is illegal in every shape or form, weather it be rec use or MMJ federal or local level.

While how you have it is not perfect, its a hell of alot better than some of us.

Wish it was friend, its taboo 100% and growing it is 2x worse.
No caregivers, lots of paranoia, and I take care of my family and no one else.

Most of the med states sound like heaven to me.
This memo reminds me my country does not like people like me and want to take everything away and kill me if need be.

I don't like them either.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
:fsu::fsu::fsu::fsu:

Hearing stuff like this makes me embarrassed to be American at times. I'm patriotic as all hell, but fucking christ we've gotten ourselves so ass-backwards I wonder if this country will ever turn around. Help people in need?? Pfff, screw that. Everything is about the dollar anymore, EVERYTHING.

Truly sad part is people in upcoming med states (AZ, NJ, etc) with REAL FUCKING ISSUES will not get their meds. This is a clear message, "Do not fuck with us".

It's easy to pick on friendly, compassionate individuals and they've learned that long, long ago. How many meth lab raids are mentioned in the news compared to grow busts? Wonder if they thought we were all up @ 3AM, strung out, peaking out our windows with M4's......would we get treated the same? :fsu:

Need to have a smoke and relax after hearing that shit

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Obama Declares All-Out War on Medical Marijuana

Nothing new or surprising. Lol @ true believers

RetroGrow

Veteran
I call him the Obamacrite, because he is a lying hypocrite.
It used to be GW, but now the Obamacrite is the worst President in history.
His record is so abysmal that he is an embarrassment to our country.
As far as cannabis, just remember that had he been caught back when he used it, he wouldn't be President, yet he continues to stand behind laws to lock us up.
He's beneath contempt and must be removed from office.

Dankgravy

Don't take what I'm about to say personally, please.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!!?

This is the fucking twat, change and hope and all this wonderful bruhaha about how the country is going to be better, in everyway, economics, remember when he was going to save or create like 4 million jobs? Why is the unemployment rate still going fucking up? Why can't congress pass a budget? Why can't they stop spending money? Why can't they end the wars, close gitmo? Stop meddling in other country's lives, STOP FUCKING BORROWING FUCKING MONEY FROM OTHER FUCKING COUNTRYS!!!! For fucks sake we borrowed money from Japan to GIVE THEM AID WITH, WE FUCKING GAVE THE FUCK FACE pakistani's like 3.5 BILLION LAST YEAR! WHY?

We are supposedly yhe greedy assholes, well why don't we start acting like it and stop giving our money away? Honestly, keep weed illegal and fix everything I just mentioned and I'd be a much happier camper than if twatface obama stayed in office and kept affecting his imaginairy chhage and hoppe with pot legal.

He inherited all that? He inhgerited his campaign promises from Bush? Everything right? His stimulas bill did a world of good right? Look at EVERY SINGLE ECONOMIC INDICATOR from the time twatface spent morte money than God and today. More unemplorment, more debt, more spending and politicians with nothing but blatent regard for each other, not to mention the people they work for which they could give a fuck about. The only thing they care about is making eavh other look bad. Too bad they're driving the country right into the ground in the process, and they'e got the masses, like the douche bag who's post I quoted, thinking everything is going wonderfully and anything they aren't doing well with is Bush's fault. Amazing that is STILL and argument. What happened to Obama's promise of if he can't turn the economy around in 3 years he's out on his own. Does he really think it's better, or just that people won't hold him to what he said. He's not supposed to be a man of his word or anything, just the leader of the free world, not a huge responsavility.... What a joke.

You have a Phd in Economics correct? Can you explain to me what current federal Fiscal and Monetary policy are and how they interact? For good measure go ahead and graph it using the LS/Im model so that anyone more visually inclined can get a better idea of it as well?

I mean you know so much about economics and what would be right for this country that should be easy right? It is only entry level economics...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya this is nothing they have not already been doing. If you keep your operation small it's unlikely you will stand out. Large scale grow ops are not what I want anyway. I want to provide the best meds for people that I can. Those large ops will not be as caring what they grow or how they grow it.

S

stickey fingers

FUCK obama

FUCK obama

i am speechless **********************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to keep my IC #
dont want the feds knocking on my door !!!
with shit like this, i really do not think this is possible
ANACHARY RULES :D
RIP DR JAY
PS HAMMERHEAD i want what you're smokin buddy !!!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Just what i expected from Obama.
I feel for all the kind hearts that believed this ethnic corporatist puppet.

EastFortRock

As the heat gets turned up , so does the PRICE. As a side note , Obama won't cut spending and the republicans won't let him raise taxes , the only option is for the FEDS to print more money. This means the value of the money you have saved is going down and the price of everything is going to go up!

Sounds like to me if your a commercial grower or own a club you better watch out. I still dont think they care about small operations.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Sounds like to me if your a commercial grower or own a club you better watch out. I still dont think they care about small operations.

The Feds don't care about small ops; however local pigs fuck with everyone and this memo will embolden the ruthless immoral sheriffs, prosecutors, and all politicians. If you don't think local police care about small ops you need to catch up on all the bust stories here on ICmag.

Net result from this memo is greater terrorization of this community.

:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.