What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!!

THCengineer

the dream before the awakening...

the dream before the awakening...

"It is possible to believe that all the past is but the beginning of a beginning, and that all that is and has been is but the twilight of the dawn...the dream before the awakening..." -- H.G. Wells

Scott64a said: "Being self-evolved enough to know that your own perception of yourself changes the way you perceive the world around you has nothing to do with "a cosmic sea-change" or humankind's next evolutionary step.

This thread is terrible; I rate it one star."

THCengineer

If a little knowledge is dangerous...

If a little knowledge is dangerous...

If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger? -- Huxley

Scott64a, you seem so self-confidant that I feel compelled to ask, are you that man?

Being self-evolved enough to know that your own perception of yourself changes the way you perceive the world around you has nothing to do with "a cosmic sea-change" or humankind's next evolutionary step.

This thread is terrible; I rate it one star.

Last edited:
S

Scott64a

If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger? -- Huxley

Scott64a, you seem so self-confidant that I feel compelled to ask, are you that man?

I was under the impression that this was a thread regarding some cosmic shift and a heretofore undiscovered planet returning or some other such nonsense.

I stand by my assertion that a person's evolution as a being and their self-view is directly responsible for what they see around them. If they think of themselves as being somehow advanced beyond most fellow humans in an evolutionary process, then they will see that around them.

Do you not agree that what is within is also without?

I figured this was pretty much a universal law by now.

THCengineer

DOES THE SUN HAVE THE POWER TO TRANSFORM HUMANKIND?

DOES THE SUN HAVE THE POWER TO TRANSFORM HUMANKIND?

solar-revolution.jpg

What if everything you were taught about the sun was wrong?

Throughout history across various cultures, the sun has been a central form & object of spirituality. As the sun has changed and elevated in energetic output so too has the evolution of civilizations throughout history. As it is so are we.

There exists a secret relationship between humanity and the sun. A solar awakening is occurring, and it is possible to have a personal relationship with the sun. The sun communicates with human consciousness through its blinking. The images of the sun blinking in this video, have not been photoshopped & have been gathered from people who've achieved this through the discipline of solar practice techniques and personal evolution.

Does the sun have the power to transform humankind? In Solar Revolution, world-renowned German biophysicist Dieter Broers makes a compelling case, pointing to a wealth of scientific evidence that shows a remarkable correlation between increases in solar activity and advances in our creative, mental and spiritual abilities.

We are in the midst of a dramatic rise in solar disturbances, which have the capability of disrupting the Earth’s geomagnetic field and, as a result, our global ecology. Broers, however, sees this not as an impending apocalypse but as the dawn of a new era. Drawing on research from a variety of disciplines, he shows how erupting solar activity carries the potential to boost our brain capacity and expand our minds in ways we never imagined possible. Abilities now seen as extraordinary or supernatural—telepathy, extrasensory perception, and off-the-charts intelligence quotients—may soon become ordinary and natural and could very well help us solve the mounting global crises we are facing.

Without a doubt, the way we think, feel, relate, communicate, and experience reality has been changing dramatically in recent years, and Dieter Broers affirms those changes will ultimately culminate in a new form of consciousness and harmony on Earth. Humankind is going through an evolutionary leap, says Broers, and the process has already begun.

THE GREAT SOLAR FLASH

A recent interesting episode of Cosmic Disclosure discusses the great cosmic Solar Flash Event.

(link to transcript):

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-the-great-solar-flash.html

This Event has been foretold in the language of Star Glyphs: ancient star hieroglyphs that compose a universal ascended star language originated from the Great Central Sun.

The language was first used to resonate cosmic love, peace, empowerment and trust in the time before recorded history when higher density beings of the House of David colonized Earth.

Below is the image of the sound frequencies of the light orbs of Soenan, the name for the completed transmutation (great solar flash) of our Sun: Kinich Ahau (Mayan name), Sol or Shan.

When light and sound resonate in the eminence of the God-source in such a pure way, galaxies are transformed and the very atomic and subatomic substance of mass and matter shift.

This is the essence of the entire plan for the awakening of Mother Gaia and Heaven on Earth.

Despite the chaos around us at present, we are in the "star-ting gates" of miracles at hand,
when the planetary grids Ley Lines are inherited and controlled by the meek of the Earth.

SOLAR REVOLUTION PLOT
[MOVIE] PLOT SUMMARY

In Solar Revolution, world-renowned German biophysicist Dieter Broers makes a compelling case, pointing to a wealth of scientific evidence that shows a remarkable correlation between increases in solar activity and advances in our creative, mental, and spiritual abilities. We are in the midst of a dramatic rise in solar disturbances, which have the capability of disrupting the Earth's geomagnetic field and, as a result, our global ecology. Broers, however, sees this not as an impending apocalypse but as the dawn of a new era. Drawing on research from a variety of disciplines, he shows how erupting solar activity carries the potential to boost our brain capacity and expand our minds in ways we never imagined possible. Humankind is going through an evolutionary leap, says Broers, and the process has already begun.

Does the sun have the power to transform humankind? In Solar (R)evolution, world-renowned German biophysicist, Dieter Broers, makes a compelling case, pointing to a wealth of scientific evidence that shows a remarkable correlation between increases in solar activity and advances in our creative, mental, and spiritual abilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7jplpRKWOI

SOLAR (R)EVOLUTION- [OFFICIAL TRAILER]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPfIGXCTHqo
(R)2012 - When really is 2012? ENGLISH VERSION [SOLAR REVOLUTION MOVIE]
Published on May 25, 2016

2012 - no other date was hyped to the most important date of our collective lifetime . In addition to many fictional natural disasters (like Emmerich's 2012) that refer to the end of a great cycle as mentioned in the ancient Mayan calendar, more and more people also predicted a spiritual evolution that the earth is about to face. But when actually is 2012? The translation of Mayan calendar into our Gregorian calendar is not precise and many different calculations exist. In REVOLUTION 2012, the biophysicist Dieter Broers verifies on the basis of scientific research results of different special fields, a spectacular connection between the solar activities, the geomagnetic field and the human psyche. It is obvious, that mankind is heading toward so dramatic change, but when will it happen?

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
:) great evolutionary leap... shift in consciousness.... but you gotta buy the DVD or rent the film.... funny how these revelations always come with a price tag.

THCengineer

Unmasking Decoy, Distract and Trash "DDT" Agents

Unmasking Decoy, Distract and Trash "DDT" Agents

Unmasking DDT Agents

DDT - Decoy, Distract and Trash

How disinformation agents work

"A former high official at the NSA (National Security Agency) revealed a protocol informally dubbed DDT - that old poisonous chemical long-banned in much of the world. In this application, it stands for Decoy, Distract and Trash - which is what sophisticated intelligence operatives use to set up some person or group, take them off the trail of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject."

"All good disinformation has some real, true information contained within it. The mixing of truth with untruth makes the result more believable. So by addressing a serious subject with spurious data, evidence, documents and witnesses, the deception goes down so much more smoothly..."

If a man will begin with certainties,
he shall end in doubts;
but if he will be content to begin with doubts,
he shall end in certainties.
-- Francis Bacon​

The following two inexplicable criticisms defy logic, in that their skeptical authors choose to spew poison upon the SOLAR REVOLUTION concept. Their untoward response persuades me that they are acting as though they are hostile matrix agents attempting to discredit the SOLAR REVOLUTION'S metaphysical provenance that supports it's tremendous spiritual implications.

Mr Brunch said: "great evolutionary leap... shift in consciousness.... but you gotta buy the DVD or rent the film.... funny how these revelations always come with a price tag."

THC replies: Mr Brunch, instead of finding fault, why haven't you availed yourself of the free SOLAR REVOLUTION video I posted [simply by clicking on the URL I provided]?

(R)2012 - When really is 2012? ENGLISH VERSION [SOLAR REVOLUTION MOVIE]
Published on May 25, 2016

Scott64a said: "I was under the impression that this was a thread regarding some cosmic shift and a heretofore undiscovered planet returning or some other such nonsense."

THC replies: Scott64a, your provocative but vacuous rhetoric discloses your insidious intention to discredit the SOLAR REVOLUTION premise.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
THC engineer, it's not hard to find fault with these stories.... surely you expect a little cynicism when posting them? Sorry but it's in my nature to question things , and being a cynical old bugger as I am, it's hard to keep my trap shut :)

By the way, I've heard that Harry Potter is a good read too.....

S

Scott64a

Look here, brother... who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?

Who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?
Look here, brother... don't you waste your time on me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6LT2MdaPI

Will this cure my asthma, too?
Now what kind of a guru are you, anyway?
HAHAHA

What a joke.

Cvh

Supermod
When can I come out of my shelter? I been hiding here since 2012. Are the mayans gone yet?
Is anybody else still alive? I call dips if a women survived.

S

Scott64a

When can I come out of my shelter? I been hiding here since 2012. Are the mayans gone yet?
Is anybody else still alive? I call dips if a women survived.

Lucky you! This solar phenomena has caused the female of the human species to grow ultra lush and velvety smooth vaginal walls.

Now, instead of actually dating or courting, you can just walk up, wiggle your dangus in the folds and immediately get off.

Also, unless they want to be impregnated, they won't be. It's all up to them now to decide, no matter how many guys walk up and have a wiggle in the folds.

They pretty much leave them exposed all the time, because well... how do I say this without scaring someone who has been living in a cave since 2012? They are now located on their upper hip, on either the left or right. Can't get pants or skirt tops over them, either. They just hang there releasing sweet and musky sexiness.

No more menstruation now, either.

Since the solar awakening, everyone gets to wiggle in the folds now regardless of income, race, beauty or health.

It's a good time to be alive; a GLORIOUS awakening!

(That'll be fifty bucks, please...)

S

Scott64a

Solar Flash... hahaha

I've heard some cockamamie stuff in my long days, but this one is near the top.

In reality, if the sun's reaction decides that it's gotten enough pressure for an actual solar flash, in the form of shedding a wave of neutrinos... we'd all be scorched off the planet.

It could happen at any time.

In fact, our little ball zipping around a sun in space could be smacked immediately with something that wrecks all life on earth at any time.

I think it's better to enjoy your time here in the best way you know how, and ditch these "leaders" or "agents of enlightenment".

They'll only take your money, fill your head with riddles and bullshit, and probably go off afterward to some back room to sex up teenage brides, a la David Koresh.

Bye for now, enjoy the velvety vaginal folds.

THCengineer

You know, people go, "Oh it's so negative what THCengineer is saying about the future of planet Earth and the coming Great Solar Flash." Well please excuse me! Knowledge is never negative. Ignorance is negative. And if you think it's negative and fearful to expose what is going on in the sun so we can psychologically prepare for the Event, then you are saying something about you and not the information itself.

S

Scott64a

You know, people go, "Oh it's so negative what THCengineer is saying about the future of planet Earth and the coming Great Solar Flash." Well please excuse me! Knowledge is never negative. Ignorance is negative. And if you think it's negative and fearful to expose what is going on in the sun so we can psychologically prepare for the Event, then you are saying something about you and not the information itself.

When the "knowledge" is something that runs along the lines of culthood and book/movie/counselling/bullshit/snake oil, guess what?

It's knowledge worth ignoring.

This stuff is not even based in the physical world! The solar Flare nonsense is riffing off of quantum mechanics and theoretical maths and just drawing major conclusions, (to separate people from their dough,) and wasting everyone's time.
To promote something that is based on half-truths, misrepresentation of facts, or just outright lies, they are harmful.

If your head is that far up your rear end that you can't see this, I can't help you.

Go ahead, follow the Pied Piper. Be careful and I wish you the best.
I really do.

Go in peace, love and truth.

S

Scott64a

Here's a list of all known predictions for apocalyptic events EVER for you to enjoy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Not saying that the SF is apocalyptic, just saying that this BS takes a lot of similar forms, usually in an apocalyptic light.

It's not all doom and gloom, but that hooks people better. It helps Jim Bakker come out of prison and make a fortune selling preserved food in 5gal buckets.

It's all bullshit, man.

brown_thumb

Most of us are just messing with you. :D

Any of us can believe what we want to believe, as supported by what we accept as evidence for those beliefs. We are all in search of the truth.

It's interesting the immense diversity of our beliefs, given that we're all searching for truth. Who is right? Who's wrong? All of us? Any of us? None of us? Does it matter? If it matters then how much does it matter and in what ways? There are endless opinions regarding this too.

Our home planet... 'round and 'round and 'round she goes... where she stops nobody knows!! :)

S

Scott64a

Most of us are just messing with you. :D

Any of us can believe what we want to believe, as supported by what we accept as evidence for those beliefs. We are all in search of the truth.

It's interesting the immense diversity of our beliefs, given that we're all searching for truth. Who is right? Who's wrong? All of us? Any of us? None of us? Does it matter? If it matters then how much does it matter and in what ways? There are endless opinions regarding this too.

Our home planet... 'round and 'round and 'round she goes... where she stops nobody knows!! :)

Don't encourage them.

I have personally made optical filters for satellite telescopes that are up there RIGHT NOW, viewing everything available both in our own solar system and all the neighboring ones they can see.

If Nibiru even existed, we'd have seen it. It doesn't.

It's worse than just any garden variety hoax; it's an INTERNET hoax.

Unbelievable.

People see someone say that a planet is coming back for some cataclysm and just believe it?!? No bothering to go see the data and images from the 150 or so telescopes up there already? Is it that people are just not aware that the technology already exists to see everything in a 360 degree radius around us at all times?

Does anyone seriously believe that with every first world nations' teams of scientists that anyone would miss an entire planet that is supposedly getting closer... but somehow they can't see around the sun to get a good look at it? If a planet's trajectory was directly in line with the sun and us, rendering it "hidden" behind the sun, it would have to travel through the sun or so close it would burn up.

Even if some teams missed this minute detail... all of the others would just sit on it and not say anything because of Freemasons or super beings, or lizard people or WTF ever?

This is idiocy.

I have absolutely NO faith in stupid humans.

The western world is imploding and all anyone can do is sit here and preach Nibiru?!?!?

That's fucked.

S

Scott64a

Also, THC... that is a photograph of the sun refracting off of ice crystals or water vapor in the atmosphere.

That's not a goddamned extra planet.

Boy, you done lost your mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts