What's new

Canada to Legalize Cannabis, Spring 2017

corky1968

Veteran
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BTW: I wonder how many people will have 100's of seedlings popping out of the ground around Christmas? :laughing:

corky1968

Veteran
More on the same.

http://thetalkof.com/edmonton/420-announcement-canada-to-introduce-marijuana-legalization-legislation-in-spring-2017/

o-CANNABIS-CANADA-facebook-816x408.jpg

dannykarey

I heard this as well......looking forward to checking out the details when they are released.

Happy 420 Fam!

Danny

Tynehead Tom

let's hope and pray that home growing becomes something like home brewing.
I'll never obey a 6 plant limit either, but 50 or 60 (in flowering) would be fine by me ;)

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
let's hope and pray that home growing becomes something like home brewing.
I'll never obey a 6 plant limit either, but 50 or 60 (in flowering) would be fine by me ;)

I hope so for Canada's sake! Congratulations to Canada!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
If Trump wins, and Canada goes legal, y'all may have your own immigration problem next year!:biggrin::biggrin:

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I'm so ready - I might just tell the Mrs. that it's going to be legal, I'm starting my tiny little garden now.

iBogart

Veteran
They said they are INTRODUCING legislation in the spring of 2017. I'm not sure how efficient Canada's government is, but if it's anything like the U.S., then if you're lucky they'll pass something decent by 2020.

Hurry up and wait.

jump /injack

Veteran
I read the article and could find little in it saying that the 'illiberals' would make Cannabis legal, I did find this out of the article.

"NDP Leader Tom Mulcair told reporters he believes the legalization policy proposed by the Liberals is just another broken promise. He says the only thing the Liberals have done so far is appoint Bill Blair.

"There are thousands and thousands of mostly young people who will have criminal records for the rest of their lives because (Prime Minister) Justin Trudeau did not respect his promise to legalize marijuana as soon as he took office," he said.

Mulcair said if the Liberal government found the issue too complicated they should immediately decriminalize marijuana and address complex issues like supply later. "

"It's a massive waste of time, effort and energy of our entire criminal justice system," he said.

Prime Minister Trudeau promised anything and everything to get elected, once in office he said "they won't let him legalize" there is even a story posted here in ICMag on what he said. Now that everyone knows he lied to get elected and the people know they've been lied to [ arrests for Cannabis is up in Canada ] they are pissed off but stuck with another lying bunch of liberals, they fell for the lies and are going to jail for it. Look at how many people have gone to jail since our own dope smoking President got elected by liberals, same rope-a dope- bullshit and people believe it still as they are booked and arraigned. Until the People VOTE OUT OF OFFICE politicians who lie, who tell you what you want to hear to get elected your screwed, the people of Canada fell for BS, now they complain because they have to buy Vaseline for the screwing they're going to get.

doob

The systems are so corrupt though, people can go into office promising this and that with good intentions, but nothing ever changes. There is so many hoops loops and bends making it impossible, and old outdated legislation stopping things, but still allowing tax havens and other corrupt bullshit to still be going on. Doesn't matter who is in power, they are just a face to jet around waving at people