What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best clones in Vienna?

Broggemann

Hey,

can someone give me more information about the gelato cut, that was/is floating around Vienna?
Someone mentioned it on here, apparently it's not one of the original cuts and seems to have dense flowers and good yield .

Is it frosty? Stinky? A keeper?

yts farmer

Veteran
my friends and i already grew thier stuff. gelato had huge yield but not the real cut maybe some bagseed still super dense nugs, GG4 is the real cut aswell as wifi which has a lemony light gas smell & superb frost, forum cut is legit too, thier animal was fake but they told me they gonna replace it for some real cookie as soon as they open up. the owner told me their cut of cookies & cream is the same cut that won all the cups in the states, they also got some of the cuts from buds and roses in cali( Plat. Cookies,Lemon OG,Silverback Grape Ape) all legit ......

@Broggemann what good? Mythblazer was the member who mentioned the Gelato.

Haven't seen them offering the Gelato cuts.

Peace

Makava

The krumme Gurken Shop in Vienna in Heinestraße is closed by now. I get all my clones from Allpot - not in Vienna but on the opposite side of Austria at the Swiss border, they ship though. They got a nice selection of elite cuts like Blue Dream (apparently Santa Cruz cut), ECSD, Airbourne G13, Pre98 Bubba, SFV OG, GG#4 and a lot more. Unfortunately their Website is not up to date and you email or call for the Strainlist....

big orno

Hello :)

They say there blue dream is blueberry x super silver haze.

I was thinking it was blueberry x Santa Cruz haze ?

Is it good ?

How good are the pre98 and the ECSD ?

Thank you :)

Makava

I‘m pretty sure that the Santa Cruz Haze is a pheno of SSH. The blue Dream from Allpot is a wonderful cut, that tastes fantastic, yields well and has a super nice and mellow effect - pretty much spot on with the description on Leafly.

The Pre98 Bubba has a fantastic bodystone and is my goto strain for deep relaxation and sleep - taste is earthy/musky with some OG-funk on the side. Only downside: pisspoor yields (or vegging forever...)

I didn‘t fully outgrow the Sour Diesel since I had to stop the grow due to security issue. It was a finicky plant with a beatiful pungent smell...

Also the outdoor cuts that Allpot has did very well: Bushmans, Erdbeer, Erdbeer x Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Sugar Black Rose and Cannalope Haze all finished on time in eastern Austria. Just sayin‘ because it‘s that time of the year ;)

big orno

Thank you very much

Because I had a fake from other shop saying it was the legend but in à marketing way. It was à bad selection of what I don't know lol

When do the outdoor strains finish please ? Is the final product good ? Because they are legends (erdbeerli is the swiss strawberry ?) or very good reputation (cannalope haze) for what I know :)

Makava

Bushmans, Erdbeer and Cannalope Haze finished mid to late September at 47th degree north. The Sugar Black Rose and Erdbeer x SPG finished early October.

Regarding the Erdbeer: there are a few different Erdbeer cuts floating around in Austria. The one from Flowery Fields is supposed to be the original and in my memory it was different from the cut Allpot is selling (but it‘s been a while since I grew the Flowery Erdbeer). However, the plant was finishing fast, with good yields and a potent fruity-smelling product and that was everything I needed. The Allpot guys also said that they will be offering the other Erdbeerli Cut as well in the future.

The Cannalope Haze is, as far as I know, the same cut as almost everywhere in Austria and it‘s really good. Very tasty and beautifully smelling product, extremely resinous and high bag appeal, great yield and good potency.

Of some of the other Allpot cuts I also know the story of origin, but I‘m not supposed to tell. The Blue Dream, ECSD, Pre98 Bubba, Airbourne G13 are legit, as far as I can tell...

Makava

can you tell me more about these cuts?

Blue Dream, ECSD, Pre98 Bubba, Airbourne G13

Hey MostWantedGens, what do you want to know specifically?

General information on these elite cuts is widely available on the web - just do a little search on the forums ;)

big orno

Hello !

Santa Cruz haze seems to be a haze of the 60's not à supersilverhaze.

I think blue dream in Vienna is a Humboldt seeds cut, and pre98 maybe à caliconnection bean. And shops can say what they want with marketing definitions. Oh legend yeah ! All breeders do that :(

Why don't they have ghost, triangle, fire, Ogkb, abusive og, Hollywood pure kush... ? And they all have blue dream and pre98 which are described from seed in other shops (han-hanf, grow island, ff, etc.).

From what I know the real Erdbeerli is a clone-only very famed when Swiss grew cannabis à long time ago. They are not many cuts but only one. Thank you the shops.

Thank you for the informations about outdoor harvests :)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hello !

I think blue dream in Vienna is a Humboldt seeds cut, and pre98 maybe à caliconnection bean. And shops can say what they want with marketing definitions. Oh legend yeah ! All breeders do that :(

Why don't they have ghost, triangle, fire, Ogkb, abusive og, Hollywood pure kush... ? And they all have blue dream and pre98 which are described from seed in other shops (han-hanf, grow island, ff, etc.).

From what I know the real Erdbeerli is a clone-only very famed when Swiss grew cannabis à long time ago. They are not many cuts but only one. Thank you the shops.

OgKB 2.0 are at clonelab there :)

Makava

Hello !

Hey Big orno,

allpot may have got the genetic make-up of the blue dream labeled wrongly but I know that they have the real deal and not a cut from HSO. I know the (well known) dispensary they got it from and I know the guy that brought it over from the US firsthand. Airbourne G13 and Sour Diesel come from the same source as well as GG#4 and some other Allpot cuts. They are definitely not from the same source as from the other clone shops but the origins are not to be discussed publicly :(

Sure, some of the Allpot Cuts are the same you get everywhere in Austria (like the cannalope I spoke of) but I know the Allpot guys quite well and know that they have a vast network of professional clone sources in the industry.
They also hold a huge list of elite-clones that are currently not on the menue.

Regarding the Erdbeer clone: You are right that the Original Erbeer was a clone only. There have however been a few S1 seed representations (for example from Alpine Seeds, Helvetic Seeds, Green Hornet...) and I believe that there are also some clones of great seed genotypes in the shops. Legend has it, that the original Erdbeer clone is lost by now and that the clone that was spread after the raids in Switzerland in the mid 2000s was a S1 of the Fraise/Jurabeerli anyways - I am however not quite sure about that and I wasn‘t able to find the original source of this info on a Swiss Forum.

Makava

Legend has it, that the original Erdbeer clone is lost by now and that the clone that was spread after the raids in Switzerland in the mid 2000s was a S1 of the Fraise/Jurabeerli anyways - I am however not quite sure about that and I wasn‘t able to find the original source of this info on a Swiss Forum.

I did some research and apparently the above is not true — the Erdbeer Clone is still in existence. My bad.

If the Fowery Fields cut(and other Austrian Erdbeer Clone Cuts) is the original is still debated by some.

jadebud

u nail it with those 3, superb genetic!

i can add krumme gurken on that list :)

Thanks.
I've gotten some clones from several other shops and was not impressed. I have been to Krumme Gurken, but only for predators.
I will check these 4 shops this week. Just finishing up my drying from my last harvest...:peacock:

Latest posts

Latest posts