You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Growing in the 5th dimension

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Growing in the 5th dimension Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2018, 07:47 PM #1
Infinitelight5D

Infinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura about
Growing in the 5th dimension

Hello, and welcome old friends. I hope I can entertain I and I here. I promise I will add new pictures of plants indoor and outdoor as soon as I can, stay posted.

This will be a space for myself and other infinite light beings to give glory to cannabis. I have had some rough times the last 2 years but also some of the most interesting and eye opening experiences, I had my dog die in my arms and shortly after I had out of body experiences and spoke via telepathic means with Shadow entities and light beings in the astral plane. I saw my deceased realtives and my dog.

I know you must think I'm crazy, or it's the Malawi joint I just smoked. But this is coming from a atheist of almost 30 years. I never believed in any of this stuff until now. But knowing we are immortal and without end and are truly one is pretty eye opening.
I definitely want more spiritual cannabis, if anyone has good experiences please share.

Right now some of the strains I'm growing in organic soil are
bodhi's blueberry x snow lotus ,
bodhis Congo pine x mother's milk,
strayfox care package (old mother ghani x fantasy island),
aces bangi haze,

by me:
Malawi x sour bubble (aka Mal bubs)
Blue dream x agent orange (aka orange dream)
Orange dream x SSH (super orange haze)
Malawi x Congo milk

I have pollen stored in the fridge, just used 3 year old Malawi pollen to successfully pollinate a bangi haze.
I also have SSH, sunshine daydream, blueberry snow, Malawi bubble, blue Malawi express.

I just bought more ace seeds to combine and have fun with. Mangobiche, panama, zamaldelica. These will be my 2019 projects.

And a old picture so you don't get too bored, new ones coming soon, sub up.
Malawi bubble:

And a song to jam to: https://youtu.be/GoH5plb-LIQ
Infinitelight5D is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 02:42 AM #2
Infinitelight5D

Infinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura about
(Blue dream x agent orange) x ssh #1

(Blue dream x agent orange) x ssh #3

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 02:45 AM #3
Infinitelight5D

Malawi x sour bubble

Congo pine x mothers milk clone

Old 08-17-2018, 02:50 AM #4
Infinitelight5D

Bangi haze

Blueberry snow

Old 08-17-2018, 03:03 AM #5
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
Nice looking piece of Malawi.

My set-up is similar to yours due to animals. Last year, I had a dream that goats were out of their pen eating cannabis. I got up and looked and yeah...goat muzzles are designed by nature to probe into that kind of fencing and they really like cannabis. Got a few branch tips and about half of one particular plant.

I don't usually trust dreams, but that one was like a picture.

Even if they ate the whole crop, they would still be the bestest guys in the world. They are a lot like a dog crossed with a deer, very capable of making a close bond.
Satyros is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2018, 03:13 AM #6
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
Nice work, sorry bout you're dog, i'd rather lose an acre of Malawi than lose my dog, goodluck.

Old 08-17-2018, 04:27 PM #7
Infinitelight5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyros View Post
Nice looking piece of Malawi.

My set-up is similar to yours due to animals. Last year, I had a dream that goats were out of their pen eating cannabis. I got up and looked and yeah...goat muzzles are designed by nature to probe into that kind of fencing and they really like cannabis. Got a few branch tips and about half of one particular plant.

I don't usually trust dreams, but that one was like a picture.

Even if they ate the whole crop, they would still be the bestest guys in the world. They are a lot like a dog crossed with a deer, very capable of making a close bond.

Very interesting, seems like an out of body experience. Your spirit/higher self saw the goats eating the plants and woke up your avatar to deal with it.

I lost half a plant at a friend's place last year because the goat pen was next to the garden. The goat could twist it's head and horns between the top of a 5 foot fence and another piece of wood above the fence and reach the plant. They really do enjoy cannabis.

The deer here are always trying to get in the property, they used to be here a few times a week, now i have only seen them here once in the last 3 months since I fenced up all the holes.

Last edited by Infinitelight5D; 08-22-2018 at 05:04 PM..

Old 08-17-2018, 04:32 PM #8
Infinitelight5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by al70 View Post
Nice work, sorry bout you're dog, i'd rather lose an acre of Malawi than lose my dog, goodluck.
Thanks, doesn't ever get easier. This isn't the first, or second, or even third dog ive lost. You never get used to it. But the message that was relayed to me from the other side was "it's all ok" . So I try to press on.

Old 08-17-2018, 04:40 PM #9
Infinitelight5D

Have some of my clones and seed plants I'm helping grow at a friend's place. Here are a few shots from last week.
Orange dream, Malawi x Congo pine , Malawi x sour bubble, and a few others.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:15 AM #10
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitelight5D View Post
Very interesting, seems like an out of body experience. Your spirit/higher self saw the goats eating the plants and woke up your avatar to deal with it.

Yes, a lot of that is a matter of conditions. Last year I was able to "get loose", if you will, rather a lot, but that was the only incident that connected much to the outer world.

The experiences should be pretty standard for us, but it has occurred to me that cars/other vehicles, electronics, and modern life in general, hijack and stifle it.

Bonding with plants that you raise, and animals or particularly some of the higher mammals, helps to break the shell. Cannabis, to me, is just another facet of a wider herb garden based in healing and ayurveda. Unfortunately, most of that is not going too well. Turns out that cannabis is one of the few things that will actually grow properly around here. Even the poor tomatoes, which come up ok, are getting massively munched by what would seem to be deer. But it leaves no tracks--in sand. Yes, our topsoil is pretty much dust. That's how you can tell when someone is mowing grass in February, huge dust cloud kicks up.

I'm just an amateur flailing around with sativa dominant things trying to find the uplifting and the eye openers. Not sure I have an answer yet, but there again, I believe it has a lot to do with conditions. Being surrounded by the non-spiritual largely prevents anything more interesting from happening.
Satyros is offline Quote