You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 8k coco grow show

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
8k coco grow show Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2017, 09:25 AM #41
issack

issack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud of
Up to the last week I've used it . I usually stop the last 2 weeks.
It will kill spider mites with a 4 day drench. But spider mites are the easiest thing to deal with. If you have an infestation then just do an azamax spray, then bio war from then on. It's not a take down. It's more of a preventive method. If you start from the beginning you will never have a pest on your plant.
It works best on microscopic mites. It spins a mold web around them and smothers them. If you ever have Root afids, then use full strength tea drench when lights go out for like 2 or 3 days. It will kill the whole infestation.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:30 PM #42
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Thanks for the info
saitama is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:34 AM #43
issack

issack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud of
No problem man.!

Just ran second nets and flipped the timer to 12/12. Let the stretch begin. They are going to explode. Everything is going perfect this round.

issack is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:45 AM #44
issack

Things are going well. One of the healthiest grows to date here. Everything is perfect. Moved up the feeds to every 2 hours few weeks ago. They are drinking 30 gallons in a 12 hour cycle.
This is 7 days flower.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:26 AM #45
MJINC

MJINC will become famous soon enoughMJINC will become famous soon enough
Looking nice, keep up the good work!
MJINC is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2017, 07:04 PM #46
Caligreen1

Caligreen1 is a jewel in the roughCaligreen1 is a jewel in the roughCaligreen1 is a jewel in the roughCaligreen1 is a jewel in the roughCaligreen1 is a jewel in the roughCaligreen1 is a jewel in the rough
Such a sick job dude, congrats and I really hope it does go perfect for you! What amazing growth, same height, looks fantastic. I'll just pull up a chair Can we get a pic of the stalks? Thanks!
Caligreen1 is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2017, 09:33 PM #47
issack

Thanks guys..! Sure thing here is some stalks.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:50 PM #48
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
I used cannas a and b for coco, fucking pricey with rhizo, and boost. I have heard good things about mills never used them
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2017, 12:58 AM #49
issack

Yeah that was my other choice was canna. I decided to give mills a shot. I like the whole bio mineral concept. Organic inorganic. This stuff is spendy as well. Was 1500 bucks for the whole line in the big containers. I have tweaked it a bit. I add 1mil of Cali magic per gallon. Also 3 mils of mad farmer cilica. And 2 mils of SM 90. Mills calls for 8 to 16 mils a gallon. I'm using 6 to 7 mills only of A&B. And they look great. Stoked on the growth so far. I'm going to start the C4 today. Then the ultimate PK in few weeks..

Old 07-12-2017, 08:05 AM #50
issack

2 weeks flower. This grow is nuts. I flipped a week earlier than last grow. As well as lowered my tables 18" and raised the lights all the way to ceiling. And still they stretched over double in size. I've been supercropping like mad. So the healthiness of this run really shows. Nothing has stressed them in anyway. They are done with the reach now thank god. Going to do 3 weeks veg next time. if I ever do a 1-month veg again it'll be with 4 plants a light instead of 6.

I missed my biowar foliar last week and noticed a few spots where Russet mites are starting. Not even sweating this at all. I smiled when I seen them. And stoked I get to show you guys first hand that this method works with ease.

I live in the jungle. I have bugs And mites And everything you can think of here times 10. We don't have winters so everything is Amplified. And I have a mango tree out back that is almost 60 feet tall dropping a grip of mangoes a day. So the fungus gnats are so bad out there that I literally have to wear a mask when I go out to my side yard. Gnats carry mites and sometimes they creap in my room. And spread the bastards. Also I have to shower and change clothes if I was outside before I go in my room. Sometimes i forgot. And these spots where the RM are at are the level of my shorts. So I'm pretty sure I brought them in my room buy my clothes rubbing up against the plants. That's how critical I have to be in this environment. I just did a foliar drench this morning when lights went out. And I will continue for another 2 days. I'll be back with pics in 7 days from now on this same area so you can see the results. My mom just had an infestation of RM in her greenhouse last week, and I went over there and did 2 days of foliar when the sun went down and she has new white hairs popping out again.

Here we are at 2 weeks flower. This is going to be a cola party soon. I'll definitely get 2 pounds a light off this run. Mills nutrients is looking stellar

2 members found this post helpful.