Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2018, 12:05 AM #8131
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Nice job. Been looking through your thread has got me itching to try some new stuff. Waiting on delivery of Swamp boys Maggie (tk x 88hp/choc thai), Oni's Tropicanna haze (91chem/tom hill haze x tropicanna cookies) and a pack of Top dawg Mango A5 (mango nigerian x A5 haze bx). And will probably pick one more before I feel the wallet damage. Should be a few good plants in those. The reason I mention in your thread is that you are great a documenting and photographing your work, which I am terrible at. Anyway I plan to pop most of those a day or so after they arrive and am pushing myself to keep way better records and pics in a thread here. I also have several other packs that have been stashed and need looked at as well as a few crosses of my own that should have a few good things.

Keep up the good work. Im sure Im not the only one you make want to try a little harder.

Thanks alot man. That means something to me. All I can say to help you get better at documenting is, keep at it. Even if you don't get a lot of traffic at first stick with it. Take lots and lots of pics. Taking way more than you think you need, allows you to pick the best shot's to post. It also helps to make you better at taking pics.

You'll learn the best angles, light settings to use. Plus find out some shots come out great, that when taken you didn't think would come out good. Also even "boring" veg pics people like to look at. And never know when a pic with description will help someone out with a problem they have.

Those seeds you got all sound like fire. Dude I know found a Mango A5 that is done in 9 weeks. Maggie sounds great too. But I'm kinda biased to anything with TK in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWCali View Post
Wow still doing your thing OG! Looking fantastic!
Thanks. Do I know you ? You used to have another screen name?

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:04 AM #8132
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
cookies to me has high gpp (genetic profile potential) you can see the influences for sure. i like the last photo on the bunch cause the flower has a slightly different slightly non-cooks appeal.

those sum sexy photos. looks delicious !!! & its still early !!!

talked with artizen & the word is:

1) doc "may" be releasing face off bx2 in about 6 months.
2) the stock you see in the store is actual & accurate.

should be scoring few packs of face on fire, clearwater kush , and one i cant say cause there's only a few packs left.

brings my total of archive gear to 14 packs. stoked !!!

got one for you too bro.
you know who you are.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:16 AM #8133
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Here's one of Mycotek's new hybrids. "The Honeymooners" , which is Wedding Cake x Lost Sailor. Pretty much a full on cookie hybrid, with a touch of TK and dash of Chem.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Looks like you got that extra side of dank.
Illuminate is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 06:00 AM #8134
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
Did you get your plant problem figured out DTOG?
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 07:49 PM #8135
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTarzan View Post
Did you get your plant problem figured out DTOG?
Maybe. The issues I was having seem to be going away. This next batch coming down , none of the branches on any of the plants turned to hay. Trich production seems to be normal, and they stink like they should.

I have been spraying my veg plants every 3 days with an Orchard Spray that the active ingredients are pyrethrin and sulfur. Anything I had in veg that looked fucked ( Deep Chunk clones, few other small plants) , now look like a million bucks and are growing normal looking leaves.

Culled a few plants and still have a few more to cull. Then clean where they were and up-pot some small plants I have to take their place. With the amount of varieties I have, I forget about vars I have culled within a couple weeks. The "new" "interesting" plants take the focus off the plants I kill, lol.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:47 PM #8136
DoubleTripleOG

So there's a little sort of give-away over at the gram right now. Tha Docta has been being his usual self over there. High and mighty shit, insulting people who grow in tents and what-not. Also bashing a breeder I know pretty well.

So post a pic of an Archive pack you have with a pile of shit on it (human/dogshit, don't matter) and tag mycotek and archive. I hear anyone who does this will get a free pack of seeds of Mycotek's gear of his choosing.

Quote:

Quote:

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 12:13 AM #8137
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 12:34 AM #8138
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
So there's a little sort of give-away over at the gram right now. Tha Docta has been being his usual self over there. High and mighty shit, insulting people who grow in tents and what-not. Also bashing a breeder I know pretty well.

So post a pic of an Archive pack you have with a pile of shit on it (human/dogshit, don't matter) and tag mycotek and archive. I hear anyone who does this will get a free pack of seeds of Mycotek's gear of his choosing.
hahhaahhahaha. that IS f*cking hilarious !

really im laughing my ass off.

first, i respect you tons dtog. thats real talk.

and, anybody who knows me know im an archive gear freak. i feel you on doc acting like a f@g. true dat. i seen chunky even talk shit on mycotek. is that a bad thing. these guys all swear diva status. seeds is just that though... seeds.

but i've seen with my own eyes subcool, scott from rare dankness, ~gu from greenpoint, breeder steve from spice of life, hellraiser from swamp donkey, weezer over at seed junky website, and some others all acting like total f@ggots on the internet.

straight sauce bro.

& for the record, if i ever catch lying & snitching hellraizer in a booth (swamp donkey banner & all that) at any show/cup, imma slap the shit outta him. swear on it.

Last edited by useless.gardens; 08-17-2018 at 01:59 AM..
useless.gardens is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:39 AM #8139
Arkansux

Arkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the rough
I also cant & want to see your pix dtog..

Thx...
Arkansux is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2018, 06:00 PM #8140
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansux View Post
I also cant & want to see your pix dtog..

Thx...
Accept my friend request and you'll be able to see my pics.

Quote:

Quote: