What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SuperSilverSourDieselHaze,Strawberry Cough,Et Al....

G

SSSDH
15sssdh-3.JPG

15sssdh-2.JPG

15sssdh-1.JPG

Strawberry Cough Clone
151030sc3.JPG

151030sc2.JPG

151030sc1.JPG

Dawg#2

151030dawg2.JPG

:D ENJOY! :D

guineapig

Veteran
love that Dawg #2......elite clone i presume.....the ridges on those fan-leaves is hypnotic....:yoinks:.....hope the high is similarly trancey....thanks for the update! :wave: gp out

G

guineapig,
the pictured Dawg is from afom that gave me three seeds from an all-Dawg grow,as are Dawg#1 and Dawg#3....
I'm growing these strictly for fun,not for breeding purposes.
Every so often,I like to grow unique things my friends pop up with,strictly for shits and giggles....and this is from an all-Dawg NYC grow that's done twice a year....and all three are female....so these are most likely (GASP!) femmd seeds (by misadventure!*)
*Accidental stress!
<<Yup,I'm always doing wacky things,exploring and learning....Big Fun....>> :smile:
In a few weeks I'll have the Original Dawg/Diesel Clone,along with Genius,OG Kush & Jack's Cleaner,and I'm quite likely to use them,with the exception of Jack's Cleaner,in future breeding programs.

Cheers!

G

hehehe

speaking of shits and giggles.....
have you ever grown, or seen in his garden, soma's afghani/hawaiian? i have fathomed this strain for what seems like an eternity and it seems to be a prime breeding piece in his stable.

thanks for showing us the dawg up close and personal rez :lurk:

be well
happy halloweed :sasmokin:
cj

G

Man 'O man, what elites are entering your stable. There's a lot to look foward to in 2006.

G

CJ,
The afghani/hawaiian that Soma uses is a male he got from Shantibaba,no females are present. :smile:

Up next,Smokey?

OG Kush
Genius
Original Diesel/Dawg
Jack's Cleaner
Mendocino Purps
&
Purple Urkle

that I know of.... :D

G

I didn't know about the Purps and Urkle, Dammmmm! I was truly impressed with the Purps last summer. Like I said before........Man 'O man, Goddamm!!

G

Rez; I want to take this time to wish you & your entries all my blessings @ the HTCC this year - here’s hoping you KICK AS#!

Your new work looks stunning – as always – I have got to admit the SC x SD has my mouth watering

a.k.a. Fredster

DNA's work coming to a finish

G

oh shit

oh shit

Rezdog said:
OG Kush
Genius
Original Diesel/Dawg
Jack's Cleaner
Mendocino Purps
&
Purple Urkle

Purple Sour Kush.. *drooling immensly* :yoinks:

OG Diesel.. *gahhhhhhh* :bat:

Super Purple Haze.... *oh man oh man* :eek::eek::eek:

William's Kush... *super knock-out shit* :yoinks: :yoinks:

Sour Urkle... *the possibilities are endless*!!

dRbreiT0r

SuperSilverSourDieselHaze

looks as it sounds ... fantastic

how long does it take to look like that?

very nice shots

greetz