What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any experience with Fractal Genetics Strawberry Diesel?

there goes edro

Veteran
Wondering if anyone has had a run with Fractal Genetics Strawberry Diesel F3 seeds. Some nice strawberry flavored buds sure sounds good this summer! Just wondering on my odds of finding a strong strawberry tasting pheno with a good punch.
That OG Raskal's KKSC x The White has caught my attention also. So whatcha think?

mr.brunch

Veteran
no exp with that particular strain, but fractal deep strawberry diesel is quality all the way through, and has their straw d as a mother

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=233494

^This is my thread on my experience with Fractal's Strawberry Diesel IX... Based on what I've seen in both the IX and Deep Strawberry diesel, I would highly recommend any of Ganesh's selections. Dank berry fuel scented buds. My homie Avalon is running the IX and the F3 side by side: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245203

I'm confident you'll find something you like, as I found my ideal keeper out of 2 females. Love that strain! Hope this helps!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I can only say great things about Ganesh selections so go with the SD without any worries.
Great looking plants, very easy to grow, decent yields and great quality smoke.

big twinn

Veteran
I can't comment on his seeds b/c I have no experience with them. However, for what it is worth. If the KKSC used is the same cut that I am running, it shouldn't be difficult to find a strong strawberry scent/flavored pheno. I recently flowered out 4 KKSC x Lionheart seeds that was made using my mother and 3 of those 4 were male, but the single female had an extremely intense strawberry aroma that has translated to flavor nicely. Very KKSC dominant, almost Identical in smell, though the KKSC is a little better/sweeter on the strawberry note. With only one female, I was surprised how well the strawberry traits carried over. Even none growers that have smelled them both immediately know they are both some sort of strawberry strain, with intense strawberry poptart filling smells/tastes.

Does anyone have any experience with his strawberry diesel kush?? Ive been eyeing it since it has a shorter flowering time.

bigherb

Veteran
I have a dsd (fractal ) x Ohaze (ripz) if I recall correct .

Courtesy Mota

On my to do list , but ukno how it is

1luvbigherb

I'm planning on getting my cut of the Strawberry Diesel IX back within the next year... might look through the remaining seeds too. The SDK is a good choice for a quick finishing low-stretch plant FWIW.

Peacefrog

Veteran
I ran a couple of Strawberry Diesel F3's late last year and they delivered exactly what the name would suggest - fuel with strawberry tones. Both grew with almost identical structure with late coloring. The one that finished earlier had a much more pronounced diesel flavor but the other is starting to come on with a little cure. Both girls are getting another run for whatever that is worth. I am certainly happy with what I have experienced so far with this strain and would recommend it to anyone that thinks it sounds delicious.

smokeyla1

I ran the strawberry diesel kush last year, was a nice 50/50 combo of both parents, no strawberry or very muted if it was there. Dominant smell/flavor was sweet fuel, pretty decent yielder and went 10 weeks. Very potent as well.

there goes edro

Veteran
Strawberry Diesel Kush clones

Strawberry Diesel Kush clones

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Threads get boring without pics so here's my 4 little SDK clones at about 4 wks flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts