What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
step 2

step 2

-now that u have your polyd up frame, you wanna build the lid , I personally use 10mm coreplast , u can get it at places that make signs for bizness's. then drill your holes I use 15 per 4by 8 , this one may have less because the tent is smaller than 4 by 8 actually.
-once u drilled holes i poly lid with blk/white cut out hole for baskets with knife.

-pre-drill a 1/4"holes in the rim of basket for spaghetti tube.,pop em in to your holes!
-I run my plumbing lines 1/2", with a ball valve controlling each line independently ,with a end cap on each run, you will need 3 lines per 4by8 , and one line will only feed 3 plants .
- attach spaghetti tube to main line feed your baskets.
-fill res (I use a mixer pump in res plus a feed pump) test for leaks ,wash hydro-ton, n your ready to plant em!
:tiphat:

teemu shalanie

Veteran
not to worry Ive have never ran a chiller been rocking these a few years

but I couldnt see it hurting nothing/ IMO make things work better

TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
part3

part3

Planting , now that your tables are built its time to plant the babys in
I like to pre-veg a few more than I need so u can cherry pick the best of the best , they get droopy and a lil lumen shock when u first fire up pumps n lights, but bounce back strong and quick usually

:tiphat:

teemu shalanie

Veteran

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ballin

i just am picking my best:

bonguru rockstar
my rock-star kush
maple ridge master kush
and med-mans og

lighting up my award winning room and my troughs again (second attempt)

i will start another thread, just thought i would share, not tryna thread jack here lol

med-man

teemu shalanie

Veteran
TEEMU gettin back on the horse

TEEMU gettin back on the horse

alright time to get back on the horse, and finish this tutorial , last time we spoke I had just flipped the room, we gunna continue from there , step 4-5 if I remember, correctly.

just to refresh your memories ,this is a hydro ROCKSTAR GROW < So Smoke a # listen to this http://youtu.be/qtueaUR2hXc -review this thread

TEEMU'S BACK

teemu shalanie

Veteran
Step 5 / week 1-2 flower

Step 5 / week 1-2 flower

HI guys, thnx for following along- u seen at the height I flipped,
well 2 weeks later shit is a god-damn jungle, I always over Veg, but it seems to work for me.-IN week 1 I give these girls Bud Blood, along with the 3 part AN. and week 2 I start to use the BB, once I clean these lady's up shits gunna pop off.

TIME for TS to get to work
_next step is pretty much the most labor intensive part of these tables its time to hack off 65% off.
- I pick the nicest 4-8 tops on a plant, clean those 2/3 of the way up., and remove the rest , raise up the lights,

TS:biggrin:

teemu shalanie

Veteran
Howdy guys

Howdy guys

Phat pharmer _ ya I usually go to TY expo ,guess we see how this shit show with MMAR plays out .
hiding in haze_ thnx for the nice words,

I got some work to do before I update thread,

I smoke one of these n get 2 it

TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
STEP 6 - Cleaning up

STEP 6 - Cleaning up

STEP 6- Cleaning House / week 2-3 flower

I remove 2/3 of growth, leaving 4-8 strong branch's

I know it looks extreme, but in a few more weeks - they will swell up big time. I go 10 weeks with these ladys, so we got a few to go,.....

Next week/step is we put on the trellis / nets, (prob some dutch folks out ther who think nets are for fisherman, but we show them),...........till next week, Stay Classy
ICMAG
TS:biggrin:

teemu shalanie

Veteran
niice! phat pharmer, and thnx. Also if you need any pointers/ tips for building either check thread or just msg me , I be happy to help ya out,....very easy to build , especially if u handy,
thnx for following along guys

TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
Step-7 -Nets

Step-7 -Nets

Week 4-5

Ok since the last episode when I hacked off all that extra garbage, the girl are swelling up a quite a bit

I got all the nets on , things are gunna blow up in next few weeks

hard to see the nets but they on ther, now the labour is basically done for these tables , besides rez changes, N top ups , I arrange the branch's through the trellis nets, to try an spread out an more even canopy. this week coming up will be last of bigbud. they looking ok so far , hope these girls turn out nice:biggrin:
TS

Status
Not open for further replies.