What's new

Master Kush

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
They BOTH can be good seed companies.. for the money.. Nirvana is great... I have grown DP's Pure Power Plant.... the stuff wuz purely good shit!!

Peace
B B

yeah, i know nirvana has a good rep sometimes. but there is alot of phenotype variation in their 15$ packs, which is kind of undesirable (but for the price it's a good deal since it's usually decent outcomes). i hear dutch passion has mixed reputation though, so i'd love to hear more on the DP if anyone knows.

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi me and my friends grow in the past some masterkushes from nirvana, the last 20 seeds we popped we got sativa dominant phenos, good for scrog or lst, a bit fragile but if growed good can give intersting yeilds.

here some pics of my last master kush [Nirvana]

fdb

G

im not sure on dutch passion's version, but nirvana's 'master kush' is hindu kush x skunk #1 which is not the same as shanti's original master kush.

skar

hello,

here some pictures of the DP Master Kush grow by a great french grower named sinsemilia farmer:

> not the best pics
15442master_kush_sins_2.jpg

> i prefer this one :joint:
15442master_kush_sins_.jpg

She look good to me, and the grower was happy with the smoke but i dont know if it's pure MK or not that DP is selling. He makes a grow / smoke report in french i will translate & post if you want just let me know.

But like high&lonesome sayed, shantibaba got tha real Master Kush, so if you can i will say go for it ! :joint:

hope to help

I

icon

Even though im a fan of Nirvana, Dutch passion is master kush its a hybrid of 2 hindu kushes. As for Nirvana it is hindu kush x skunk#1 as i see it not a masterkush. Also Dutch passion will be more stable. Out of the 2 go with Dutch passion.

W

Whatever

mdanzig said:
Boy, I'd sure love to score some of the earlier Master Kush seeds.
Yup...me too...I got a cut of Master Kush from a med club about 5 years back and it rocked. I heard the DP stuff is older Positronics stock...at least it used to be...and probably your best bet.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
I know this is an old thread but Nirvana MasterKush is definitely the bomb! Rock hard sugar coated nugs! Densest nugs I have yet to grow! Go Nirvana!

JLP

Veteran
I used to think that Nirvana created this strain,mainly because in thier plant description they said Mau(Nirvana breeder) created it but I now believe that The Flying Dutchman created it and they sell it as "Pot of gold"(SK#1xHindu Kush).Also,Gypsy had some freebies from TFD a long time ago called "Skush" that were the same as POG only from a different mother plant.I've never grown POG but I have grown Nirvana's MK,which I now assume is an F2 of POG,and it is a good strain,dense resinous buds,a very potent Indica.

JLP

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all :wave:

Master Kush was original bred by Arjan (aka the KOC.. lol) :biglaugh: No seriously. Master Kush was the first strain that Arjan Roskam (greenhouse owner) released in Amsterdam back when greenhouse coffeeshop first opened.... :D

There's a MK back cross or something in the pipelines at GHSco also.. hopefully? in normal seeds (not fem.) this time ,,, without the paint-job :canabis:

Master Kush is a very nice strain to smoke, hashy with nice body... holds full medi. potential IMO.. not sure if GHSco still stock it even,,, but plenty other seeds co.s do it from the same lines of Arjan ,,and its normally worth a quick grow :yes:

Here's is a sample of Master Kush [Black Label Seeds]:

Hope this helps,, cause that's my only two twigs :D

peace peace peace,, dLeaf :joint:

I

icon

nirvana's masterkush is really good its a great bang for the buck i grew it a few years ago in organic soil under a 250w hps & outdoors. It was a heavy yielder you can see the plant bending from its weight, it has a strong relaxing indica stone & taste very lemony.Im just saying if you want real masterkush look elsewere. mr.nice also carries a limited edition of masterkush x skunk#1.

this is nirvana's masterkush indoors click pic to enlarge

outdoors

They are all just Hacked versions of positronics MasterKush.

Two Hindu Kush strains put together.

I am growing 3 '97 vintage MasterKush mothers at the moment

Latest posts

Latest posts