What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OUTSIDER ART

S

supreme bean

Nice Rats,Did you know RAT is an anagram of ART.

When i was in Thailand .I saw this shrine .It was like a room full of cocks.Carved penises
in wood.Cock Art.Cock worship?

I think you should make some cock-rats in clay.;]

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
wow beaner, I really dig your art. u can do it all. I used to work in clay. It was fun. i hope i can again one day. I had a series of some Amazing Clay penises that were able to hang on the wall to hang hats and coats. Some were even pierced. I had to move and abandoned them before i could fire them.... I want to recreate them one day along with[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57157&pictureid=1335625&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] making huge trichomes. hmm dicks and trichomes.. that works.
I love making installations too ,so Halloween in the tent with the girls is always fun. got some more rat shots this evening.:pumpkin:
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57157&pictureid=1335623&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57157&pictureid=1335624&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

Have you seen the ones that suction to the shower wall? Must be for hanging the loofa on :dunno:

You forgot the incriminating pic of the 'one who didn't get away' fertilizing your plants.

S

supreme bean

Have you seen the ones that suction to the shower wall? Must be for hanging the loofa on :dunno:

You forgot the incriminating pic of the 'one who didn't get away' fertilizing your plants.

Are you refering to the rat,who, appears to be mating with a bud?

S

supreme bean

005.jpg Dat.I saw this today.It made me think of your paintings.

DAT

na wildgrow I aint seen them. ill look out for them though, thanks.lol
that's super cool bean.sWEET
that is a very beautiful picture to compare to my paintings. im quite flattered.
I always wonder how my art makes people feel.
one show I had once with some Big 6 by 6 ft Bright Paintings when viewed by a handicapped wheelchair bound mentally challenged women got her all worked up in a serious frenzy... she was hysterically excited . she bouncing up and down in her chair smiling and laughing hysterically. so weird. some people get it,really really get it... others could care less and see absolutely no value what so ever. its sooooo bizarre.

I updated my personal gallery and here a few right here..4.your viewing pleasure:huggg:

Last edited:
S

supreme bean

Shit.Thats fucking mindblowing stuff.Reminds me of Carla Frida (?)gotta get me one of those drawings for my collection.wow ,wow and WOW.

Rock on!

S

supreme bean

Reserve that one with the skelly and the woman .im flying over!

S

supreme bean

Just great to see more artists crawling out of the woodwork.Love the paintings FTH.
Love the Jihad lady.Like DAT you have evolved your own mythological style.very confident stuff.

S

supreme bean

Sunday morning.got up too early,sky black.smoke bong.sky turns grey.
feeling lost-spiritual malaise.
Tendenitis in my shoulder, from going crazy on rowing machine is hurting.

Feeling too wierd.Gotta do some art.nothing else make sense.

S

supreme bean

This is where you shine-If you dont mind me saying.
I lived in NZ .I miss the Pacific Skys.

Did you make the baby yourself?

DAT

i really like the scale of that in progress sculpture bean. I do enjoy seeing pictures of work in progresss very very much. Its the evolution of a piece of art that really intrests me the most. The most difficult point for me in the end of the piece where I have some serious mental battles about when its really finished.
Like with fulltimehumans painting (picture #2 in post #32) which I absolutely LOVE and really find a lot of personal connection with. That is a very intense powerful piece.
Its the battle between that kind of chaos he/she has created and the the quiet repetitious detail I enjoy making that tears me up.
Like should I pull a Jackson Pollock on my trichome Painting and drip and squirt paint all over it to take it to another level or should I just let it stay all pretty like it is now?

thanks for everyone contributing here.