What's new

does your cat really love you, or...?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
my new feral cat pet has recently warmed up to me, acting so loving, rubbing her face on me etc. i thought "how cool! she is scent-marking me with the glands on her face to show ownership!" but then...i caught her scent-marking THESE! my self-perceived status dropped immensely...:biggrin: if my dog had ever smelled these, i'm pretty sure she would have bitten me...

St. Phatty

Teach them to eat Pasta, including cheese.

That will chill them out.

Unfortunately it hasn't worked on the semi-Feral cat I feed every day.

He's the indoor cat's brother. They're both very smart, learned to steal food from traps at age 4 weeks.

Maybe if I gave the Feral Cat ecstasy ?

Though I would prefer to find something Cannabis related.

T

Teddybrae

I heard once that the difference between a cat and a dog is that if their owner died the dog would sit beside the owner until it starved to death whereas a cat would eat its owner.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard once that the difference between a cat and a dog is that if their owner died the dog would sit beside the owner until it starved to death whereas a cat would eat its owner.

Don't kid yourself. Dogs will eat the owners too.

The real difference between cats and dogs are - dogs look at their humans like they are gods. Where as cats will wake their humans up at 3 am and demand a sacrifice.

St. Phatty

Don't kid yourself. Dogs will eat the owners too.

The real difference between cats and dogs are - dogs look at their humans like they are gods. Where as cats will wake their humans up at 3 am and demand a sacrifice.

Rats will eat the owner. And they don't wait for death.

Had some great pot a few years ago and laid down. Also had some pet rats & sold rats to reptile owners.

The rats started chewing the callouses on the bottom of my feet while I was crashed. Laid in some nice canals.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Ha cats are attracted to strong smells, even new shoes will do it. My cat checks out my shoes when I take them off for the day. I guess it is time to get some new ones. At least cats don't chew up the shoes like many dog owners have said.

St. Phatty

Ha cats are attracted to strong smells, even new shoes will do it. My cat checks out my shoes when I take them off for the day. I guess it is time to get some new ones. At least cats don't chew up the shoes like many dog owners have said.

I want to get my house "show-ready" which among other things means figuring out if or where the non-neutered male cat might be pissing.

Though I have a feeling that he does less of that indoors when he's always free to go outdoors, via the secret ventilation duct.

Someday a skunk might figure out that duct. Hope it's friendly.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Cats are a higher species than humans - we don't usually live off cats - unless you have a restaurant - or sell cats - they generally live off us - and make themselves attractive to us - to keep the cat bowl full -

lol

sdd420

Veteran
Cats are a higher species than humans - we don't usually live off cats - unless you have a restaurant - or sell cats - they generally live off us - and make themselves attractive to us - to keep the cat bowl full -

lol

Exactly they are just using us sneaky bastards haha

Latest posts

Latest posts