What's new

Show us your pet. No names needed because...well ..you know.

Croptober

Hates to take a bath but loves to lay in the tub.

attachment.php

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Eclipse, sorry to hear of your little one. Best of luck to him.

Great pics.... Great thread!

It's nice to see the IC community, loves their pets as much as I do!

Fantastic dragon Demon!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Not really a pet, just a close friend who lives in the veg room. I love this lil fella. I have had him/her for a long time.
picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Not really a pet, just a close friend who lives in the veg room. I love this lil fella. I have had him/her for a long time.View Image
how do u get him?
local fauna and crawled in?
i was surprised about some ants crawling in my flat via the balcony(2. floor) they live in my growroom now but i have never seen more than 3 at once.
but your lill helper is amazing

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

3 happy springer spaniels at one time.
granny on left, granddogger in middle, mom on right.

27323HPIM1801.JPG

woulda been easier using their names L to R: Kayla/Scooter/Alice

here's the 2 culprits currently wrinkling my linens and makin' warm spots on the pillows.
that'd be Scooby Doo with the radar dish ears and her trusty comforter Alice.
5a45cb09-34a8-4b27-9e40-53ba3b9e9ef9_zps0542067f.jpg

Useful Idiot

Veteran
how do u get him?
local fauna and crawled in?
i was surprised about some ants crawling in my flat via the balcony(2. floor) they live in my growroom now but i have never seen more than 3 at once.
but your lill helper is amazing

Thanks, I had put some plants outside for some natural sun. When I brought them back in I noticed I had this guy hangin around. :biggrin:

MJBadger

Veteran
Not really a pet, just a close friend who lives in the veg room. I love this lil fella. I have had him/her for a long time.

Pure biological; pest control , we`ll make an organic grower out of you soon .

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Pure biological; pest control , we`ll make an organic grower out of you soon .

Thanks Mj...I also have some Lady Bugs and a couple mantis in there as well. I honestly rarely see a bug...but the critters I let live in there look very healthy.:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
7 pounds of pure attitude

View Image

Nice pic Maj. I have a cat that is 19 yrs old. Got him when he was only 7 weeks old. I am trying to prepare myself for what is to come. He has had some issues in the past 6-8 months. he gets some extra goodies at this point in his life, steak, shrimp, tuna, lobster, fish...ect. The vet told us he prob. had a month or 2 left. That was about 7 months ago. he is not suffering...sooo we just pamper him and try to make his last days with us more special than previous years...if that makes sense.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Nice pic Maj. I have a cat that is 19 yrs old. Got him when he was only 7 weeks old. I am trying to prepare myself for what is to come. He has had some issues in the past 6-8 months. he gets some extra goodies at this point in his life, steak, shrimp, tuna, lobster, fish...ect. The vet told us he prob. had a month or 2 left. That was about 7 months ago. he is not suffering...sooo we just pamper him and try to make his last days with us more special than previous years...if that makes sense.

Mine is about eight years old, she was taken from her mom too early and not fed properly by her original owners so she never grew past kitten size. Wow man 19 is a long life for a cat and I know how hard it is when that time comes. I always swear I will never get another one because it hurts so much when they go but I always end up having cats around. We have three now, one of the cats brother was hit by a car about a year and a half ago. It still makes me misty to think about him. Best of luck with your old timer and enjoy the time you have with him.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hope he's doing good UI.

He is hanging in there. We built a ladder for him to get on the bathroom counter to get his food. With hounds in the house we have to keep the cat food high. The real kicker for me is...in his younger years...he slept on the sofa, a comfy chair , or on the carpet somewhere. Now, every night lately...he wants to be with me and my wife in our bed. Dammit!! Just got all choked up while typing this. I really do think he knows the end is near. And I am glad he wants to sleep with us. Our Jack Russell has also been acting very strange towards our old timer. He has liked him since they met....but now he walks over to him and licks him , cuddles with him , he even tries to share his treats and bones with this cat!!. Does he know what is going on??? He must. OK...I'm done for now.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
He is hanging in there. We built a ladder for him to get on the bathroom counter to get his food. With hounds in the house we have to keep the cat food high. The real kicker for me is...in his younger years...he slept on the sofa, a comfy chair , or on the carpet somewhere. Now, every night lately...he wants to be with me and my wife in our bed. Dammit!! Just got all choked up while typing this. I really do think he knows the end is near. And I am glad he wants to sleep with us. Our Jack Russell has also been acting very strange towards our old timer. He has liked him since they met....but now he walks over to him and licks him , cuddles with him , he even tries to share his treats and bones with this cat!!. Does he know what is going on??? He must. OK...I'm done for now.

The ONLY time our lab was calm at the vets, was the day we brought her in to have her put to sleep. I believe our pets know/understand more than we will ever truly comprehend.

Best of luck with your kitty UI. :ying: