Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Bravo
8378applause.gif

Absolutely amazing job! :yes: :respect:

You've done DP proud, I'm sure.

Nice purpling on the BB too, looks alot like what I just finished, only better :yummy:

Keep up the great work

Hey right on bro.....thx.
Im glad you dropped by.....I was beginning to wonder if anyone was gonna drop in!

Also I forgot to mention that there is some AK47 in there as well.

Thx again :wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE!!!!!! not only incredible looking plants, but great photos too!!Mazar is a strain ive been looking at for a long time, just never quite makes my final list(which changes almost daily!) hows she smoke? great job.

Thx subrob.
I havent smoked the Mazar yet....this is my first run with her.
But she smells real piney, spicy, and like rubber tires.

Ill burn off a smoke report with her when shes done :wave:

G

Great shots, there are some gorgeous buds in there, awesome resin coverage as well, very impressive. What kind of setup you got going for flowering?

I run a 1K aircooled setup.

I have an elicent fan pulling hot air out and then another elicent hooked up to a termostat pulling fresh air in.

Thx for the compliments fellas :woohoo:

G

Looking really good!
Good luck with the harvest!
~neilspotshop

WeeD22MaN

Hey Old Man Time!!

Wow that BB looks awsome!!!!! Great stuff man that looks like a A+ job right there! Id love to smoke some of that ha! :p

All the best,
WeedMan

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Gorgeous buds there Old Man Time.

You're gonna like the Mazar it has a very unique taste and smell...ends up with a lovely floral/spicy taste. Nice chillout weed for sure.

Thx for the compliments folks....ill begin flushing this evening and get ready for harvest on some of these with in the week.

Ill have more updated shots throughout the next two weeks so hold tight!!! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts