in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Purple Haze x Malawi

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Purple Haze x Malawi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2013, 02:30 PM #31
g0vnaa
ICE Cream eater

g0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to behold
Can`t wait too see her after 2-3 months

Old 09-18-2013, 02:33 PM #32
ElRubio

ElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud of
tagged...
and waiting to see some hairs in these ladies...

Best luck!!

They say it's lonely at the top, and whatever you do, You always gotta watch mother fuckers around you; Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth// So i'ma get more guys, to help me run the whole joint: Cultivate, multiply, motivate, or else we'll die. You know I be the master of the who what where and why See when you're shinin, some chumps'll wanna dull ya Always selfish jealous punks, will wanna pull ya Down, just like some shellfish in a bucket Cause they love it, to see your ass squirm like a worm...we all must meet our moment of truth...

Photobucket sucks!!Uploading all my pictures again...Check my album!
ElRubio is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2013, 06:11 PM #33
Phrenos

Phrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura about
One week more. Jammie no lst or prune.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pxma.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	238266
Phrenos is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:44 AM #34
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Here's the 2 meter tall outdoor Malawi-ish pheno which is starting to pistil up.

I tried to time my indoor Haze leaning pheno so it would flower at the same time, a good guess on my part, they're about 3-5 days apart in terms of development. Downside is my haze pheno is stretching to the ceiling! I have been beating up the stems by hand and with an oscillating fan to control vertical growth and make them thicken up, but it hasn't tamed her much.

Terpene is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:04 PM #35
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrenos View Post
One week more. Jammie no lst or prune.
Welcome Phrenos, beautiful sativa under the spanish sun

Wish you the best for the upcoming weeks of flowering!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2013, 10:12 PM #36
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotACrim View Post
Can't wait for this thread to really kick off. Unfortunately my two received some mistreatment including darkness getting them here n lack of light until final position. Was looking like plants would completely flower as mini plants but now in reveg with spring.

View Image
View Image

Phm in the first pic was first to reveg, all green and unpleasent kind of smell. Second pic continued to flower more/started to reveg later, sweeter mayb pinkish kinda smell some purpling on underside of bud leaves.

Hoping for something reasonable now not really sure where they will go from here in terms of growth and flowering with the short day lengths of a tropical spring summer etc. but I will take it as it comes.

Cheers
Welcome NotACrim,

Unfortunatly i can not see now your pics but for what i remember the plants had almost no veg time but they exploded in flowering for their size. This cross should perform very well there in a tropical climate, just start them from seed in the 'tropical spring' so they have the chance to grow more, and place them in a sunny place with good soil, with enough water the plant will do the rest.

Purple Haze 23 is not always so obviously dominant for purple color but she is for quality. Good luck!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:58 AM #37
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
4.5 weeks in and the haze pheno is starting to fill in. Shes about 2 meters tall now and still stretching. I would have tied her back, but she looks so elegant that I'm going to let her go. Here's one of her many branches under the leds.

Terpene is offline Quote

Old 10-06-2013, 11:47 AM #38
Phrenos

Phrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Welcome Phrenos, beautiful sativa under the spanish sun

Wish you the best for the upcoming weeks of flowering!
Thanks for the welcome dubi and and best wishes for flowering.
I think it will go until December.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpene View Post
4.5 weeks in and the haze pheno is starting to fill in. Shes about 2 meters tall now and still stretching. I would have tied her back, but she looks so elegant that I'm going to let her go. Here's one of her many branches under the leds.
Look beautiful terpene I have a cutting of my outdoor PHxM in the indoor under leds too, im waiting to go up.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC_2158.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	239612
Phrenos is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:54 AM #39
Phrenos

excuse me, a little smoke report? effects?
Phrenos is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2013, 12:07 PM #40
Phrenos

How will these Purple Haze x Malawi Terpene? My cutting is survive and now is under leds, inderect light :( One Picture of outdoor PhxM future bud
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC_2188.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	240707
Phrenos is offline Quote