Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
best blueberry you have grown smell/taste.. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2012, 04:36 AM #11
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
House of Love's Blue Vixen

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216520

https://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=19&c=242&b[search_by_field]=all_fields&b[subcategories_also]=1&b[page]=2

I found one that smelled and tasted exactly like blueberry muffin mix, loved it. The BV is half price right now. I just grabbed a couple pack so I can find that pheno again.
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 04:47 AM #12
d3cryption

d3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really nice
S@nnie's jackberry f4.... I grew it while it was a f2...... vigorous plants, descent yield, taste and smell, was amazing on ever pheno i grew.... ( grew jackberry a few times) and for $45-47 the price can't be beat.... no hermies... when it comes down to fruity/blueberry/purp strains, the only ones i find myself recommending if jackberry & killing fields, jackberry being more fruity....

“I'm the guy, your boss brought here, to show you how it's done... and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder. You're lucky he haven't fired your ass. And if you don't want that to happen I suggest you stop wining like a little bitch and do what I say...” -Jesse; Breaking Bad

"in god we trust...all others pay CASH....
trust no one but U'r self, the blame game is much easier that way... " -- yortbogey
d3cryption is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:58 AM #13
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
Doesnt $annie's still sell a blueberry Sativa?
I was gifted BB cuts several years back. They came out of Buffalo, NY, and the plants were actually started from seeds my friend was gifted. These plants were all very identical. Dead on blueberry smell and taste. Bluish hue to the plants in flower and just covered in trichs. Some of the Stickiesy gooiest stuff Ive seen in a while.
The plants were ripped from my garage. A kid actually smashed the window out to get to them. I caught him in the act, but wasnt able to get my plants back.
Ive been on the hunt since then myself, for that old time Blueberry we all know and love.
Ive grown the Dabney Blu, and have even hybridized this cut with a landrace afghani. Since then Ive inbred the hybrid, once or twice. Ive found some blueberry smelling and tastes, but havent grown enuff out yet to find what Im looking for.
Received some seeds this year, they're Blueberry x (Chem4/Alien Tech) The breeder of this hybrid has grown every blueberry known to man, and chose the mother of this as the best specimen he has come across. So Im really hoping I find what im looking for inthese.
Ive been recommended the Blueberry Sativa countless times. Problem is ******s never has it in stock. Good luck on your hunt.

Last edited by The Revolution; 07-18-2012 at 04:59 AM.. Reason: Didnt realize we were still editing breeders names..
The Revolution is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:06 AM #14
guest4092

Also Blue Chocolate from Fusion seeds has a very sweet Blueberry candy smell.

I have heard about Blubonic and Blue Satellite having a blueberry jam smell too. But never grown them myself.

On the other hand if you like a super Strawberry jam smell you can find that in Sour Strawberry Kush from BOG, i only grew 3 seeds and 1 of them was Strawberry Jam, or Strawberry ice cream topping that they put in the sundaes at McDonalds, just 100% Strawberry.

Old 07-18-2012, 05:20 AM #15
d3cryption

d3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revolution View Post
Doesnt $annie's still sell a blueberry Sativa?
I was gifted BB cuts several years back. They came out of Buffalo, NY, and the plants were actually started from seeds my friend was gifted. These plants were all very identical. Dead on blueberry smell and taste. Bluish hue to the plants in flower and just covered in trichs. Some of the Stickiesy gooiest stuff Ive seen in a while.
The plants were ripped from my garage. A kid actually smashed the window out to get to them. I caught him in the act, but wasnt able to get my plants back.
Ive been on the hunt since then myself, for that old time Blueberry we all know and love.
Ive grown the Dabney Blu, and have even hybridized this cut with a landrace afghani. Since then Ive inbred the hybrid, once or twice. Ive found some blueberry smelling and tastes, but havent grown enuff out yet to find what Im looking for.
Received some seeds this year, they're Blueberry x (Chem4/Alien Tech) The breeder of this hybrid has grown every blueberry known to man, and chose the mother of this as the best specimen he has come across. So Im really hoping I find what im looking for inthese.
Ive been recommended the Blueberry Sativa countless times. Problem is ******s never has it in stock. Good luck on your hunt.
the blueberry sativa that s@nnie has is from breeder's choice... and at $28 , no wonder it's sold out... never grew it, so didn't recommend it... heard go things about it though...

“I'm the guy, your boss brought here, to show you how it's done... and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder. You're lucky he haven't fired your ass. And if you don't want that to happen I suggest you stop wining like a little bitch and do what I say...” -Jesse; Breaking Bad

"in god we trust...all others pay CASH....
trust no one but U'r self, the blame game is much easier that way... " -- yortbogey
d3cryption is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 05:43 AM #16

Tastes like muffins

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:43 AM #17
Jaymer
Back-9-Guerrilla☠

Jaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really nice
memorable quotes:

"this is some of the best weed in the world." i always thought i'd be able to find that blueberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by siftedunity View Post
ludacris, i saw him on another forum. but i dont know what he grows? not sure why your asking me??

g*3 blueberry gum was good, on the bubblegum side

Old 07-18-2012, 05:48 AM #18

Leave it to Jaymer

Old 07-18-2012, 06:14 AM #19
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
Hahah. Great thread.. Lotsa good ideas, cause everyone likes a good Blueberry Flavour..

There are supposed same genetics as Blue Dream in DJ's Azure Haze...... No personal experience with it at all. But, I have never had Hermie issues with any of DJ's brands, or any Hybrids containing his genetics, such as the aforementioned High End.

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.
stasis is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 06:19 AM #20
habeeb
follow your heart

habeeb has disabled reputation
well there is many BB, maybe FOE20 should be consulted..

-DP using DJ's old genetics
-SAG using DJ's older genetics
-DJ's BB has gone though a couple males over the years..
-DJ TB using seed that produced DP stock
habeeb is offline Quote