Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Archive Seed Bank Thread?

Thread Title Search
Archive Seed Bank Thread? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2019, 02:00 PM #271
GFS_Nic

GFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the rough
I finishing my first grow with Archives gear, i popped 6 seeds of Face off bx2 from Attitude, 100% germination rate, 5 females and 1 male, no sign of naners... Pretty decent stretch (x4 maybe). The smell in the tent is amazing, i'm eager to smoke it, it will be nice for sure.

Peace
GFS_Nic is offline Quote

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 04:46 AM #272
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really nice
^^^ fuck yeah man I saw thes pics on ig. killer run you have there. beautiful shots.
Stickybred420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2019, 04:49 AM #273
Darpa

Darpa is a jewel in the roughDarpa is a jewel in the roughDarpa is a jewel in the roughDarpa is a jewel in the roughDarpa is a jewel in the roughDarpa is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFS_Nic View Post
I finishing my first grow with Archives gear, i popped 6 seeds of Face off bx2 from Attitude,

Peace
Hi GFS Nic, Realy beautiful plant. What was the growth structure? Was it verry lanky and vinny. I'm growing The Sweeties right now and some phenos are realy vinny just like the Biker Kush and some other are more bushy and strong. I'm wondering if the vinny phenos is more of a FO leaning pheno...

Thanks

Darpa
Darpa is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 09:39 AM #274
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Og''s tend yo be lanky requiring support...
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 10:08 AM #275
GFS_Nic

GFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the roughGFS_Nic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darpa View Post
Hi GFS Nic, Realy beautiful plant. What was the growth structure? Was it verry lanky and vinny. I'm growing The Sweeties right now and some phenos are realy vinny just like the Biker Kush and some other are more bushy and strong. I'm wondering if the vinny phenos is more of a FO leaning pheno...

Thanks

Darpa

Hi Darpa, thanks for your comment. Yes the 5 plants were very vinny and lanky with a serious stretch, i was a little overwhelmed by them. Support was mandatory in my case. I did not try them from clone, i guess it would not stretch like that.

Peace
GFS_Nic is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 11:41 PM #276
HazeOil

HazeOil has disabled reputation
some ARCHIVE SEEDS DIESEL DOUGH HERMI's

3plants outa four hermi so far ,gona just toss all of them
300$ a pack wat a waste of money

HazeOil is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:14 AM #277
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazeOil View Post
some ARCHIVE SEEDS DIESEL DOUGH HERMI's

3plants outa four hermi so far ,gona just toss all of them
300$ a pack wat a waste of money
View Image
View Image
View Image

man I hate that.......when you pay that much you should get a quality product.
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:05 AM #278
HazeOil

HazeOil has disabled reputation
ihad 7 females and 4 were in flower and 3 still in veg.. i go to clean the the larf off the 4 and balls everywhere lol
tossd all of em..

330$ a pack u would think they would be tested lol
HazeOil is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:41 PM #279
indabonga
Cannabis Guru

indabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud of
210/220 uero In Europe for a pack of diesel dough.
I ve done a pack of sourface with the same sourdiesel in the dough and 7 females with zero hermie.
I ve see if you do less of 3 months of veg you can find some hermie, but the next cycles with the cut the balls wanishing.. I see also a too big internodes distance... Too low light potency?

Old 01-29-2019, 04:48 PM #280
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all
Hey indabonga! How did the sourface come out (was it very sour diesel? was the high good?)? I got a pack and I can't find many reports on her
Robney is offline Quote