Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Schrom

Thread Title Search
Schrom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2012, 11:54 PM #41
Xochipilli

Xochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura aboutXochipilli has a spectacular aura about
just passing through, thought i'd roll up a spliff...

hey Mtn. Nectar

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	user251_pic44555_1299284919.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	174936
Xochipilli is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:42 AM #42
Gremista

Gremista will become famous soon enoughGremista will become famous soon enough
Colombian Gold x Romulan... OMFG.. looking awsome in the pics.. almost smellin teh dank from here hehe gratz for them girlz
Gremista is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:32 PM #43
guy fawkes

guy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of light
pieces have a fem romulan x columbian gold fems, could be worth a look for those wanting to try something close to the schrom

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:24 AM #44
GRINKEEEPER

GRINKEEEPER is on a distinguished road
well I thought I would research the SCHROM legend.. seeing you sent me some killer crosses i.e. schrom x haog

So I have 6 cups that have some mightly nice looking starts in them of this cross..

as long as they come close to the images of the schrom in your thread here then I will be very happy.

something tells me that I will be very happy with this cross

I havent grown either of the parents..HELLS ANGELS O,.G. OR THE SCHROM but Im sure Im gonna be happy..

great stuff..

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake"

Language," William S. Burroughs reminded us, "is a virus from outer space."

"I'm not black, but there's a whole lots a times I wish I could say I'm not white"
FRANK ZAPPA
GRINKEEEPER is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 02:18 AM #45
karmapurple

karmapurple will become famous soon enough
dna sleestack is schrom x mean martian green,ive grown it a couple of times over the years,very nice flavor,almost hazy,reminds me alot of tga jack the ripper.amazing resin production,i belive its won at the legends of hashish dinner in amsterdam.its good stuff,

Old 10-10-2014, 06:08 PM #46
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone grown the schrom x Molokai Frost? Was just gifted a cpl hundered of these from a friend, cant wait to check them out. I think the schrom should add some meat to the Frost. Already brainstorming a few hybrids to make. Schrom/Molokai frost x Lemon thai., maybe cross to a Lemon LarryOg/Lemon Thai
The Revolution is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:02 PM #47
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
Some of the best smelling and tasting stuff out there!
oil is bomb diggity
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2014, 07:05 PM #48
EllieGrows

EllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to allEllieGrows is a name known to all
Im pretty familiar with growing schrom, hers flowers and extracts. She will drink up all the water and stretch to fill all the space. The high is intensely visual, great to be enjoyed outside during the day or for a psychedelic romp.

EllieGrows is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:11 PM #49
HidingInTheHaze
Banned

HidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud of
HidingInTheHaze is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:47 AM #50
TickleMyBalls
just don't molest my colas..

TickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revolution View Post
Anyone grown the schrom x Molokai Frost? Was just gifted a cpl hundered of these from a friend, cant wait to check them out. I think the schrom should add some meat to the Frost. Already brainstorming a few hybrids to make. Schrom/Molokai frost x Lemon thai., maybe cross to a Lemon LarryOg/Lemon Thai
Not everyone is lucky enough to be friends with OGkushman.. so no, most people haven't grown those. Unless I'm way off....

I didn't get any of those. Did get a gem in some jack Herer x poison OG beans from him though. Have a pack if schrom x psa saved for later. Love that the homie released a schrom based strain. Told me he thinks he found a columbian in there already.

Simple tips to grow excellent cannabis
Natural guttation on cannabis flowers

legal med patient/caregiver

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
TickleMyBalls is offline Quote