Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

Thread Title Search
EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2006, 11:06 AM #11
R00KIE
Smot Poker

R00KIE has a spectacular aura aboutR00KIE has a spectacular aura aboutR00KIE has a spectacular aura aboutR00KIE has a spectacular aura about
Ahhh... Skier! Good to see you bro... Hopin for a good ole, bad ass BC harvest this year eh!
Was wondering when you were gonna show up...
GH White Rhino Test Grow
R00KIE is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:27 PM #12
fjällhöga
HazeAddictedFanatic

fjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to all
Venomberry99

Fj

"As the most important basic input in agriculture, the seed should be of very good quality, and the most vital attribute of that quality is viability"

premium seeds for premium people - non feminized @ Seedboutique !
Server Funds Blue Mint available now @ sbay!

Mountain High Seeds Helpdesk
fjällhöga is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2006, 09:35 PM #13
UNREGISTRD

UNREGISTRD has a spectacular aura aboutUNREGISTRD has a spectacular aura aboutUNREGISTRD has a spectacular aura aboutUNREGISTRD has a spectacular aura aboutUNREGISTRD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikijad4210
Wow, talk about some gorgeous ladies Hard to believe the government thinks a plant with this kind of beauty is "dangerous"
Unregistrd, I had a lady with the same leaf coloring as yours that died last month (grower's fuck-up) What strain is yours? She looks so eerily similar to mine, just curious to know what strain yours is.

THanks man there BUBBA KUSH!

Old 04-21-2006, 09:55 PM #14

beautiful pics all round people, I think thats one of the reasons I came to IC in the first place, best pics of any site I reckon. Nik, thanks for starting this here thread, I am enjoying it immensely and its less than a page long... keep em coming people! oh and btw dez, that afberry f1 looks awesome!

Old 04-21-2006, 10:22 PM #15
Stoned Skier

Stoned Skier is on a distinguished road
Yeah thanks rookie, good to see you too! Hopefully it should be a good one for us! its been a little slow getting started, but the beans are going in the soil this weekend. What you got going this spring?
Stoned Skier is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2006, 11:44 PM #16
R00KIE
Smot Poker

R00KIE has a spectacular aura aboutR00KIE has a spectacular aura aboutR00KIE has a spectacular aura aboutR00KIE has a spectacular aura about
Well I have 4 strains to chose from.... Just gonna do a lil backyard party here... I saved a mom from my best plant last year and I am just gonna grow her this year. 3 or 4 of em.. Thats it.
I may go and find a plot out in the woods somewhere and plant a bunch of clones later in the summer. Part from that, pretty boring... :wink:
Got my hp mom that i've been keeping all winter outside already... It's pretty cold out but she's still growin...
I spose I should throw in some color too..

GH White Rhino Test Grow
R00KIE is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2006, 11:47 PM #17
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
ROOKIE...congratulations...

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

WAMEN is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2006, 11:56 PM #18

My ak48 looks ok

HeHe

Old 04-22-2006, 05:04 PM #19
swollen calyx 1

swollen calyx 1 is on a distinguished road
HERES A FEW COLORFULL ONES i HAVE

gREAT JOB EVERYBODY AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Last edited by swollen calyx 1; 04-22-2006 at 05:05 PM..
swollen calyx 1 is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2006, 03:35 AM #20
Nikijad4210

Nikijad4210 is a jewel in the roughNikijad4210 is a jewel in the roughNikijad4210 is a jewel in the roughNikijad4210 is a jewel in the roughNikijad4210 is a jewel in the roughNikijad4210 is a jewel in the roughNikijad4210 is a jewel in the rough
Great shots guys, absolutely stunning girls
Stoned Silly, that first shot up there's gorgeous, hell of a shade of purple, man!

"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot 'em?"

"I'm starting to feel like a mushroom---Kept in the dark and fed bullshit."

"Say what you mean, and mean what you say."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummybud
I can piss on my self as I please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMagic
something i learned along time ago...you make the rules...you win the game...belief in ones self...make your own rules my friend
Nikijad4210 is offline Quote