What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

G

now let me set up the rules for this ok i will be blunt and to the point!!
what do you think is the best? now this should start some stuff :sasmokin:
i have changed the topic to all colors now show every one what you got
and last but not least no baging on anyone just the facts pics and what is the most stable as far as the purple and other colors thanks everyone in advanced

Last edited:
G

Sure, you can pick up this purple pheno of Blackberry Widow at the police department. They now have her in their property room. Now, I'm sure this will start some shit :asskick:

63Blackberry_Widow_9-22e.JPG

G

ohh man that was harsh but nice pic so is that a vote for the bb s1 then?

G

Blackberry Widow F2's showed about a 70% dark purple pheno over the Blackberry S1 from what i've seen. I've also have the Black Russian seeds that i haven't grown out. You should have list that strain in this thread also. Those seeds had the very dark purple BB pheno also, but the BW show alot of dark pheno per a pack of seeds.
Later

G

why would anyone want a cross or beans of a strain that has no potentcy?

when breedin a line isnt normal to find the two best most potent parents to breed with?

i still cant understand peeps wantin a line that uses a placebo strain just for the color and taste. to each his own i guess.

CBF

G

I agree CBF,why play with colors,I can care less if my weed's purple or black,POTENCY is what every breeder should be dealing with,not color,imo :wave:

Dezylu im probably taking this in a direction you didnt want, if this goes crazy im sorry but after reading the whole Blackberry s1 thread i thought it was the consensus that the blackberry s1's were actually make from blackberry widow (orgnkid never had the real blackberry but he did purchase bbw right before beginning his project, correct me if im wrong). I think this is why gypsy wouldnt sell them, not because they were bunk seeds or low quality buds, it just wasnt what advertised. I believe they are Seedsdirect freebies now under the name "very bery mix" or something like that. Personally if I was a breeding the perfect strain, color would be cool but i wouldnt want that trait coming along with poor potency. Wouldnt you guys rather have a tasty potent purple blueberry crossed with the widow instead of something that only has purple and tasty going for it.

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
SammyCrack said:
Dezylu im probably taking this in a direction you didnt want, if this goes crazy im sorry but after reading the whole Blackberry s1 thread i thought it was the consensus that the blackberry s1's were actually make from blackberry widow (orgnkid never had the real blackberry but he did purchase bbw right before beginning his project, correct me if im wrong). I think this is why gypsy wouldnt sell them, not because they were bunk seeds or low quality buds, it just wasnt what advertised. I believe they are Seedsdirect freebies now under the name "very bery mix" or something like that. Personally if I was a breeding the perfect strain, color would be cool but i wouldnt want that trait coming along with poor potency. Wouldnt you guys rather have a tasty potent purple blueberry crossed with the widow instead of something that only has purple and tasty going for it.

Yep. ITs just wasnt what he was selling them as. I have had purple buds just as potent as green ones. So dont hate of color lovers.

G

thanks everyone i do think that the color is important but pottent is better why has no one take the time to make the bomb purple? i also love the smell of mazar i have some ice right now growing and a f1 cross of new purple power with ice not sure how it's going to turn out but it has been a lot of fun thats why i asked about the most stable strain out of the 10 seeds of purple i had only 1 kind of turned purple so well enough ranting time for some coffee
peace out

G

oh yea sammycrack that didn't go in the wrong direcition, yea what you said said was right to my best that i can figure out!!! and glasspack is right to it's hard to belive that soem one as not made a strain that kick ass and has everything you know man.thee are a lot of awsome breeders on here maybe the masses are not ready for it can you tell i got my coffee mmmm good to the last drop

G

I am in extreme disagreement about peoples views on potency of the blackberry S1's.

I got a decently potent purple pheno that i keep , and continue to grow out, she is a MASSIVE yielder, gets your average consumer ripped off their gourd , and it's purple. any reason NOT to keep it?

anyway

the blackberry in my experiance packs a sativa style high, it wont get you STONED to the bone , because it aint that kinda weed. When i smoke it , it works as an anti depressant for me.... it will put a smile on my face, makes me giggly like alittle school girl, and brightens up my night, it's a happy floaty high , and it wont put you to bed....

imo she's potent enough to satisfy your average nugget consumer, the smell is INSANE i can't even begin to describe how it smells. the taste is OK, it resembles the smell, but not as strong. shes purple. there are lots of trichomes. and she yields like a pig.

THC

Last edited:
G

dezylu said:
thanks everyone i do think that the color is important but pottent is better why has no one take the time to make the bomb purple? i also love the smell of mazar i have some ice right now growing and a f1 cross of new purple power with ice not sure how it's going to turn out but it has been a lot of fun thats why i asked about the most stable strain out of the 10 seeds of purple i had only 1 kind of turned purple so well enough ranting time for some coffee
peace out

plenty of purp bomb azz weed around, Blackberry aint one of um.

BB isnt a strain either it was a freak plant found in bag seed. i dont think anyone knows the real make up of the plant. and as most know it has no potentcy whatso ever, weak azz pot.

great bag appeal and prolly worth somethin as commercial bud, but for my private stash, im not interested. did the Blackberry widow F2s, had purp plants but the smoke wasnt all that.

heres a real nice PK cola of extremely bunk weed, lol. dont get me wrong, I love the colors in my weed as well, but not interested in weak genetics in any form.

when ya do across ya get traits from both plants in the off spring. so theres gonna be Blackberry dom plants in there that arnet worth a rip.

CBF

G

I dunno, mine gets me high. Granted there are more potent ladies in my garden.... she has something that makes me want to keep her around.

THC

G

THCAESAR said:
I dunno, mine gets me high. Granted there are more potent ladies in my garden.... she has something that makes me want to keep her around.

THC

like most any plant line, if ya grow enough seed your bound to find somethin good in there. you know as well that different strokes for different folks.

was yakin on another thread, TW think it was, and a peep that raves about it, actually enjoys his Blue sat plants better, the high just fits his head.

dont wanna dis anyone, but the Blackberry hype kinda grates me some. seems all anyone sees is the purple, and miss the point of it not bein that great is all.

anyway, its good to hear that there have been some plants that growers have enjoyed from the Blackberry. have heard that nebus black russian is one of if not the best release with blackberry in it so far.

CBF

newbgrow

i was wondering the same thing about this myself except for me it was blackberry widow vs black russian. and isn't blackberry widow made AFTER orgnkid's blackberry s1's? I thought I read somewhere that the blackberry s1's were the black x afghani s1, while blackberry widow was blackberry x an aloha ww.

I'd love to see a plant thats really purple then someone could stabalize it for more potency though.

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
CBF said:
dont wanna dis anyone, but the Blackberry hype kinda grates me some. seems all anyone sees is the purple, and miss the point of it not bein that great is all.
CBF
how many of these have u grow?

G

newbgrow said:
i was wondering the same thing about this myself except for me it was blackberry widow vs black russian. and isn't blackberry widow made AFTER orgnkid's blackberry s1's? I thought I read somewhere that the blackberry s1's were the black x afghani s1, while blackberry widow was blackberry x an aloha ww.

I'd love to see a plant thats really purple then someone could stabalize it for more potency though.

its been said that the BB S1s were originated from memys BB BX. or as stated above from the BBwidow. pretty much all hear say, none knows whats in um other than the guy that made the seed.

the BBwidow and GEs fake PK were to close in taste and aroma for me to think there wasnt somethin goin on with all the so called elites of BB origin that im lead to believe none of it was the real deal.

GPB.........purchased 4 packs of the BBwidow F2s, grew a ten pack of the BBwidow, a bubby also grew a ten pack. I gave the other two away. only did four of the PK.

anyway Ill quit goin off on the beans, its all been hashed out before. IMO I dont think there worth a rip. others have different feelings on um.

CBF

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
CBF said:
its been said that the BB S1s were originated from memys BB BX. or as stated above from the BBwidow. pretty much all hear say, none knows whats in um other than the guy that made the seed.

the BBwidow and GEs fake PK were to close in taste and aroma for me to think there wasnt somethin goin on with all the so called elites of BB origin that im lead to believe none of it was the real deal.

GPB.........purchased 4 packs of the BBwidow F2s, grew a ten pack of the BBwidow, a bubby also grew a ten pack. I gave the other two away. only did four of the PK.

anyway Ill quit goin off on the beans, its all been hashed out before. IMO I dont think there worth a rip. others have different feelings on um.

CBF
yes we dont need to hear it over and over you dont like most others say theres nothing bad about them.

G

tell you what newbgrow the last part of what you said is right on!!! i want to try my hand at it for sure, but finding any seeds right now is hard i saw on a site that the bbs1's went for 150 usd and the bb widow was sold out. everyone used the buy now button.not sure what that means but this,i can't get my hands on them to play around with them .THIS IS FOR EVRYONE THANK YOU FOR BEING NICE !!!!!! see yea all soon

Last edited by a moderator:
G

wish you would of caught me earlier with this thread. sent a pack of jojos BBwidow F2s and a Blackberry widow X ak47/A11 to tokinaphaddys charity auction at another site.

there not there as of yet, should be up by the middle of the week

CBF

Last edited by a moderator: