You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Outdoor 2018_spot 1

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Outdoor 2018_spot 1 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2018, 05:13 PM #31
Azure

Azure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of light
Plants are looking good!
Azure is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:12 PM #32
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi paisajedehierba,

Hope you have had a great summer time!
The guerrilla garden looks nice despite your absence, sorry to hear that your auto Thai line is showning hermie tendencies, not easy to breed hermie-free Thai hybrids, but i encourage you to continue with the selections of your line, seems to have plenty of desirable tropical sativa influence yet autoflowering, hope the zamaldelica male provides good offspring!

Wish you also have some strong rains after harvesting the autos and before the ACE sativas are deep into flowering, bigger amounts of water will improve a bit the micro life of your soil and overall root systems of the remaining plants.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 11:48 AM #33
paisajedehierba

paisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura about
Dubi,
summer time was fine, hope yours too.
Two day ago I chopped down the MTxAI main buds (leaving Zamaldelica pollinated branches on the plant) ... just before the rains poored down yersterday!
Thank you for Encouragement to go on with the Thai auto line. I decided to realize two indoor runs in autum and winter 2018/2019. Muay Thai x GoldenTiger (Tiger Thai F2 – TT) seeds are already germinating.
My little Growbox 140 x 110 x 70 cm will explode because of so many plants necessary finding auto females and males (2 or 3 of each sex would be fine) and produce F3 seeds. I assume one out of three plants will be auto. Indoors I have had no hermie issues until today.
If there are fertile seeds of MTxAI x Zam I will also do the F1 grow this winter.
Greetings
Paisajedehierba
paisajedehierba is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 01:06 PM #34
paisajedehierba

paisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura about
spot 1 two days ago

Stormy weather is predicted. Hoping Early Bubbahash will withstand this episode, because she carries heavy buds.
The other varieties are fine. MAxPA and BCxPA are already a bit frosty. PHMxKC stretches in early flowering but has to speed up a bit. Hope KC genes of this are able to speed up a little bit the flowering process.
I harvested MTxAI Thai pheno. The last days she begun to purple a little bit. She was very frosty. The plant looked like to rockets on one base ... ready to take of. The main buds have the size of the whole human arm...and are really heavy ... with almost no mold.

Pictures are following soon.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:30 PM #35
paisajedehierba

spot 1 pictures

pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spot 1.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	470477 Click image for larger version

Name:	EB_8. week_flower tip.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	470478 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_height 2,2m.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	470479 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_flower detail_4. week.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	470480 Click image for larger version

Name:	BCxPA_branches.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	470481

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:51 PM #36
paisajedehierba

more pictures

more pictures
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PHMxKC_2,3m.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	470485 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC_green branched pheno_.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	470486 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_branch_4. week.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	470487 Click image for larger version

Name:	MTxAI Thai pheno_flower detail 16. week_20.09.18.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	470488 Click image for larger version

Name:	MTxAI Thai pheno_two rockets on one base ready to take off_mainbuds harvestet_pollinated bottom .jpg
Views:	62
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	470489

Name:	MTxAI_polinated by Zam_seeds are devoloping fine.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	470490 Click image for larger version

Name:	BCxPA_little funny flowers instead of deadly steam rot_thank you for helpful recommendations Orf.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	470491 Click image for larger version

Name:	BCxPA_height 2,5 m.jpg
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	470492

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:21 PM #37
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez will become famous soon enough
Looking really good mate considering your limitations with water. Next season look into water crystals and I would mulch up under the plants to conserve evaporation but keep it clear of the stem
Robbie vapez is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2018, 11:29 AM #38
paisajedehierba

Hi Robbie vapez,
I don´t know water crystals. Is this something like volcanite or perlite ... porous natural material with water holding capacity ... roots can grow in?

Old 09-29-2018, 10:58 AM #39
paisajedehierba

spot 1 yesterday

Hi out there,
the first heavy autumn storm happened last weekend. All plants were weighed mas o menos. After the storm some symptoms have appeared, that I associate with to much N an spider mites (but I´m not really sure).

Early Bubba was lying on the ground visiting her tuesday. The steam is not broken. I stabilized her with some canes. She isn´t 100% ready, but I will harvest her this weekend. I´m not sure witch is the best time harvest a pure Indica. What do you think?

Kali China x (Purple Haze x Malawi) is very stressed. She shows curled leafes and some older leaves are punctated. Flower development is not that fast. Early flower stretch has slowed down.

Bangi Congo x Panama shows some nice frost. But there are also many leaves showing strong to heaven and on some yellow leaves are also punctated. The early flower stretch is over. Hope she finishes Third week October.

Malawi x Panama develops ok. The resin increases slow but steady. I hope the flowers will pack on volume and weight early enough.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Spot 1 yesterday_the girls are stressed after first heavy autumn storm.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	471399 Click image for larger version

Name:	EB_a few day before harvest_flower detail.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	471400 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC_perhaps to much N_perhaps also spider mites .jpg
Views:	25
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	471401 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC_3. week_young flowers.jpg
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	471402 Click image for larger version

Name:	BCxPA_7.week II.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	471404

Name:	BCxPA_leafes showing up to heaven_perhaps to much N.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	471405 Click image for larger version

Name:	BCxPA_punctated yellow leafes_perhaps spider mites.jpg
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	471406 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_6. week_.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	471407 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_6. week_flower_resin.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	471408 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_6. week_branch.jpg
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	471409

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:28 PM #40
paisajedehierba

remaining three plants

Hello,
I harvested Early Bubba Hash and the seeded rest of MTxAI Thai pheno.
Early Bubba Hash was very stressed by the storm because of her heavy flowered branches (a bit more than 9 weeks of flowering). She had lost a bigger part of her hear roots and wasn´t able to stand on her own. I havn´t had enough tools at my guerilla garden to support her more. The support with canes from the surrounding always helped only a few hours. The harvest was a few days to early. There was a rest of +/- 30% white hairs in the flowers. But the smell was fantastic spicy, hashy, and sweet. She also was very resinous. Hope she provides a body and mind relaxing type of effect for smoking in the evening.

The MTxAI Thai pheno plant at least was attacked by some destruents that I don´t know. Nevertheless the seeded rest of the flowers became deep purple and seeds were ripe.. I surley will attempt The F1 winter run (MTxAI) x Zam.

The next plant to harvest will be Bangi Congo x Panama. She will be completly ready next week. The shady side oft the flowers is ripe. There are no white hairs left. The sunny side shows rest of flower development with white hairs. The flowers are very resinous. The smell is spicy lemony. The last few days have appeared also some bitter-sweet hints. All in all I am very happy with BCxPA. She is a hardy beast. I have a thrill of anticipation smoking her.
Malawi x Panama is fine. Flower development is relatively fast and the resin production very good. The smell is mainly organic and citric. Because of her short branches and the fact that the flowers in top half of plant are developing best, the mass center oft he plant is unfavorable. I have to support her with canes. I guess she will need to ripe further until end of October. I am looking forward to the first outdoor harvest of a photoperiodic tropic weed that perhaps provides really trippy moments.

Kali China x (Purple Haze x Malawi) has survived a serious spider mite attack. She received a treatment with mild insectized (based on canola oil and extract of Chrysanthemum flowers) to times (5 day intervall). She recovers good. But the flower development meanwhile is two weeks slower than last year. Nevertheless the flowers are sane and resinproduction has started. She will need time until first or second week of November. To survive that long she has to show how hard she really is.