in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Malawi x Panama

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Malawi x Panama Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2017, 05:57 PM #1
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Malawi x Panama

ULTRA RESINOUS SATIVA WHERE THE MOST COMPLEX AND TRIPPY EFFECTS OF OUR MALAWI KILLER ARE TAKEN TO THE LIMIT

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/malawipanamafem.html

Panama and Malawi are probably the 2 best and most highly worked sativas in our catalog.

Malawi x Panama is a a straight hybrid between the Old Malawi Killer, and the more modern and refined 10th generation Panama.
creating a 100% sativa F1 hybrid that combines excellent sativa genetics from Central Africa and America.

In this F1, Malawi dominates with its structure and character, producing vigorous and highly resistant sativas, that bring to the limit the best floral qualities of the killer Malawis: Ultra resinous plants of very dense, resinous flowers of overpowering effect: complex, crazy, introverted. Very deep and long lasting, both mentally and physically. Only for the harder and more experienced sativa travelers.

While the sister Panama x Malawi line provides easier to grow sativa plants, of higher yield and more refined terpenes,
Malawi x Panama offers, without any doubt, the most powerful and resinous F1 specimens among these 2 varieties,
producing consistently THC concentrations between 20 and 25%.

Since 2013 we have been testing different F1s hybrids and different genetic combinations among elite parents between Malawi and Panama, in order to find hybrids that combine and improve the excellent qualities that these excellent sativas already have, increasing in these new F1s hybrids even more the vigor, ease of cultivation, potency, resin production, complexity of effects and terpenes, versatility and better acceptance of nutrients.

Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 10-12 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: OCTOBER / EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE – HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 20-25 %

GENETICS: Old Malawi Killer x Panama Goddess.

STRUCTURE: Pure sativa structure, vigorous and branchy, yet easy to handle, without excessive stretching.

BOUQUET: The Malawi resinous, oily, spicy and woody aromas dominate in this F1 hybrid, with fruity and sweet carrot touches, balanced by the more citric, sweet and creamy Panama influence.

HIGH: Complex, trippy, introverted effect of overpowering strength. Very long lasting and deep mentally and physically.

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors, where we recommend uniform warm temps of 24-27ºC and good light intensity.

We recommend soft NPK nutrient levels for the growing stage, especially with nitrogen, then increase the feeding to medium-high levels for the flowering.

Pure sativa plants, but without excessive stretching in early flowering. Although the vigor of these pure sativa hybrids should never be underrated: ventilation, light intensity and space requirements should be properly planned when females begin to stretch at the beginning of flowering.

In this Malawi x Panama F1, Malawi dominates with its character and behaviour, with a very elegant african sativa structure, and with the best floral Malawi qualities: very high production of resins, producing one of the most potent possible sativa alchemies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MalawiPanama.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	394969 Click image for larger version

Name:	Malawi Old Killer x Panama close up done.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	394970
dubi is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2017, 08:46 PM #2
BAKED_BEANZ

i was looking at these , resisting buying couple packs other day . look bit special

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:07 PM #3
Stone House

Dubi, we talked about this cross a few years ago.
Glad to see it now offered, I suspect the mature plants have an excellent framework.
I've been looking for a really potent sativa (like eating magic mushrooms).
Keep up the good work!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:17 PM #4
Rory Borealis

Rory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the rough
Yes!!! More fuel for deep space travel.
Rory Borealis is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 04:42 PM #5
Borderliner

Borderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud of
received my order of malawixpanama, panamaxmalawi, malawi, and zamdelica. glad the limited editions were still available thanks Dubi.

Finished 9 sb
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298125

Malawi Zamaldelica grow with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338437

Malawi x Panama with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74099
Borderliner is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:51 PM #6
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
I ordered this and i now am fantasizing about crossing it with Malawi males.
rolandomota is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:52 PM #7
Borderliner

Borderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
I ordered this and i now am fantasizing about crossing it with Malawi males.
had the same idea

Finished 9 sb
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298125

Malawi Zamaldelica grow with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338437

Malawi x Panama with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74099
Borderliner is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2017, 10:24 PM #8
akirabull

akirabull is a jewel in the roughakirabull is a jewel in the roughakirabull is a jewel in the roughakirabull is a jewel in the roughakirabull is a jewel in the roughakirabull is a jewel in the roughakirabull is a jewel in the rough
one more thinking the same
akirabull is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 04:23 AM #9
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Well I guess I'm going to say thanks, dubi. I'm in the process of buying a greenhouse and it is already to small. THANKS !! The old grow room was going to be the drying and curing room. I love the new varieties you offer. Some of your older varieties are my testers favorites. I'm getting requests for more Orient Express. Great job ACE! Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:09 PM #10
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Wow! Yet another classic combo from Ace seeds!
Just placed my first order today and already set for a great journey of grows and learnings.
Hope these are atill around as I like the idea of a deep journey in sativa land every now and again.
ULMW is offline Quote