What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

B 52s

do you think flowerin the plants at round 5 th node is to early?i need to flower them earlier but just wondering if this is too early.

Anhedonia

you can begin to flower at the 4-5th node, are there preflowers yet? If not then they may continue vegging for a little while longer until they mature (I'm guessing these are from seed?) if they're clones then you can flower them at any point.

yeh from seed they are not that big but on most i counted 4 or 5 nodes.anyone know the stretch on these plantswhen in flowerin?

Anhedonia

expect x2-3 their current length. Mine have only been in flower for a little over a week and they're beginning to put on their stretch. I doubt they will triple unless they surprise me. They may stretch more depending on the light they're under.