Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Dynasty Seeds Gear

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Dynasty Seeds Gear Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2015, 03:57 PM #31
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Professor p of dynasty genetics is active here on ic. He has that macro thread going on. I heard he was planning a big seed drop this year i only trust two places to get my seeds. Their is a dynasty genetics wbsite. Hes an oregon medical grower so he focuses on the medicinal properties not just flavor amd potency. He is a good person. And his gear is top notch. Theirs a lot of pics and info out their you just have to search the net. Not much info here yet. I made a crap load of mt hood huckleberry from green plants and now i get purple and rare blueberry phenos along with the green ones. They have a flower type of smell and taste most of the time. Very resinous and good strength. This will put you to sleep in high doses. The high is a relaxing warm comfortable euphoria that seems to radiate from your brain. Very stable strain. I made crosses too my favorite is with trainwreck ibl. I have a crap load of these its amazing how many seeds a 2 or 3 foot plant will give. I made the trainwreck cross an f2 this year using micro plants under 1 foot tal using two sativa looking males that popped up. I love making seed i can give away a thousand seeds and it wont bother me one bit their are many more mt. Hood hucks they are from march 2013. I say pop those dynasty gems
rolandomota is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-29-2015, 04:43 PM #32
Cloneman

Cloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really nice
Pinapple Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloneman View Post
I did the Caramel cough which had a caramel hash smell/taste...mmm yes please. Have got Miss U and Pineapple fields waiting, oh yea and some freebees Miss u Jack (Jack Herer's personal cut x Miss U)

Dynasty do a strain called Honey Badger Haze, so I thought WTF and found this video, been laughing since...

Honey Badger doesn't give a shit.......ewwwwww

https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg
I posted this last year and finally got round to doing the Pineapple Fields (had them for probably for over a year), which I finished a couple of months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
My plans changed. Not sure when I'll be popping some Dynasty
Cannavore if the Pineapple diesel is anything like the Pineapple fields, try to fit them in some time. I was really impressed with the outcome, they even out cola'd the Snowqueen and Kalishnapple x puregooey in that seed run...

Will sort out some pics and start a thread to show the PF and big up Prof P's selection work.

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain
Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay
Cloneman is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2015, 05:24 PM #33
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
Any grow reports for caramel cough or the bubba x ms universe?

Thanks

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2015, 06:34 PM #34
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
This is a link to professor P macro photo thread.I do not think he is interested in fielding any strain questions but his love and enthusiasm for these plants is evident. Check it out.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=290173

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:50 AM #35
Tugboat907

Tugboat907 will become famous soon enoughTugboat907 will become famous soon enough

Pineapple Fields 74 Days

Dry Shot
Tugboat907 is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2016, 12:03 PM #36
Cloneman

Cloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really nice
Tugboat cant see em, here you go, i'll have to sort out my PF pics

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain

RIP Dr Jay

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:35 PM #37
Croissant

Croissant is just really niceCroissant is just really niceCroissant is just really niceCroissant is just really niceCroissant is just really niceCroissant is just really niceCroissant is just really niceCroissant is just really nice
nice pcs cloneman. whats the high like on pineapple fields? didn't realize it would be that freaking frosted.
Croissant is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2016, 08:27 PM #38
Tugboat907

Tugboat907 will become famous soon enoughTugboat907 will become famous soon enough
Thanks Cloneman,

Still in the jar. Will give update when it's ready to smoke.

Now I just need to learn how to properly use the forum.
Tugboat907 is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2016, 11:59 AM #39
Cloneman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
nice pcs cloneman. whats the high like on pineapple fields? didn't realize it would be that freaking frosted.
They are Tugboat's mate, I got 4 fems, here's the tall foxtaily one

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain

RIP Dr Jay

Old 01-12-2016, 12:00 PM #40
Cloneman

here's the tall cola one

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain

RIP Dr Jay