Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
P91 info Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2009, 05:33 PM #21
JeffSpicoli

i would imagine a good long flush gave it those colors

Old 03-20-2009, 09:29 PM #22
O.G.#1
vv My Chickadee vv

O.G.#1 is a jewel in the roughO.G.#1 is a jewel in the roughO.G.#1 is a jewel in the roughO.G.#1 is a jewel in the roughO.G.#1 is a jewel in the roughO.G.#1 is a jewel in the roughO.G.#1 is a jewel in the rough
Good show Subrob!

OverGrow & CannabisWorld refugee
aka O.G.(OutdoorGrower)

Oh BullRider, P91, CatPiss and HogsBreath, where art thou?
O.G.#1 is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2009, 03:45 AM #23
subrob

subrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond repute
as spicoli pointed out, the flush did it. she must have a bit of a genetic predisposition to color up as she will do this early in flower unless you feed her heavy. my bro didnt have the nutes 100% dialed in during this grow. it was not only first run with her, but he had just switched to the organics. it was such a fine example of this strain! actually the finest p i have smoked as we have not had time to run her again until now. i cant remember if i grew her or not....no, this is my first run, and i certainly dont have her dialed in yet. but still daaaaaank
subrob is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:03 PM #24
BENJI
Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...

BENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to beholdBENJI is a splendid one to behold
Those pics are killa subrob your bro knows his stuff...
A PERFECT CURE EVERYTIME..By Simon..

Cannabis does not make us criminals, The law does.
R.I.P Elemental Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by -StashBastard- View Post
Be a gentleman,be yourself, be honest and open and don't be a pussy.
BENJI is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2009, 04:15 PM #25
Rainman
The revolution will not be televised.....

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Just got a confirmed cutting of this lady! And the source told me she gets real vibrant colors on her just like the pics I am staring at! Very excited about it and the Bullrider cut she came with as well! Doing it big and pretty as always Sub!
"As Wall Street goes, so goes the nation. And here's a look at the closing numbers – racism's up, human rights are down, peace is shaky, war items are hot - the House claims all ties. Jobs are down, money is scarce – and common sense is at an all-time low with heavy trading." - GSH

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Rainman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:18 PM #26
Sir_Nugget

just came up on a p-91 clone.. will be mothering it out.. whats the flowering period on her?

Old 07-05-2009, 01:06 AM #27
rafe
Rafe

rafe has a spectacular aura aboutrafe has a spectacular aura aboutrafe has a spectacular aura aboutrafe has a spectacular aura aboutrafe has a spectacular aura about
P91 x PD

I just finished a cross of the P91 x PD. It had some very thick buds, not a lot of trichs but the smoke was nice and mellow and a nice high. Thanks to the people who share their seeds. And remember if someone shares with you pass it on. Peace

Old 08-21-2009, 01:24 PM #28
Natagonnaworrie
If you love life, don't waste time. For time is what life is made of.

Natagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Nugget View Post
just came up on a p-91 clone.. will be mothering it out.. whats the flowering period on her?
anyone have the info on this... it seems that the cuts are popping up here and there. Thinking of adding her to the stable (hopefully, you know how clone labeling can be) I would love to know the flowering time, yield, ect. She sure as shit looks good. And its a tribute to the Poway boys

Old 08-21-2009, 03:07 PM #29
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

resin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud of
pnc had some last week.
resin_lung is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2009, 04:15 AM #30
wspcolorado

wspcolorado is on a distinguished road
The stuff of legends..

Growing up in So cal, trips to San Diego were that much sweeter when I found out about P91. I however thought it was Powerplant X G13

Either way, the smoke was amazing, I head the strain was taken off the market by the DEA as the THC % was much higher then anything at the time. Mant bust went down within a small circle of kids in San Diego..

Has it made it to stores in CALI
wspcolorado is offline Quote