What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who is Belgian or dutch

B

bon

ja 20€ is mooi eh, daar kunde ni voor sukkelen! tov die van soma 140€.

Ik hou je op de hoogte van m'n diesels ;-)

Sativa Soul

heb een vraagje. zo meteen komt een vriend van me langs (beginnend kweker) met een plant die ik krijg. Afkomst onbekend. Het zit zo dat hij deze al geforceerd heeft om te bloemen door haar in het donker te zetten. ik denk dat hij erges tussen de 2de en 3de week zit. Zou ik hem nu gewoon kunnen buiten smijten zonder dat hij revegged? Ik ben gewoon dat ik elke zomer bloemen begin te zien in de eerste week van augustus. Dus zover af is de natuurlijke bloemperiode ook niet meer. Of zou ik de plant toch nog een week of 2 in het donker zette 's nachts? Ik twijfel een beetje. Zou hem het liefst gewoon buiten laten staan. meer licht en minder moeite :p
zal strax anders eens wat foto's posten als ze is aangekomen.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hoi Sativa soul,

Als zij langer dan 2 weken 12 uur of meer donker heeft gestaan kan je haar gerust buiten laten staan dan gaat ze niet terug naar de vegatatieve fase.
Korter dan bestaat de mogelijkheid wel.
Maar na 2 weken moet ze dus tamelijk veel haartjes hebben..
Aardige vriend om een plant te brengen.
Ben benieuwd naar de foto's.
Geluk ermee...

Groene Groeten, G.A.

Sativa Soul

Plant is aangekomen. Haar naam is blijkbaar Fien. :canabis:
Ze staat wel een beetje scheef omdat ze vervoert is op de fiets maar morgen zal ze er wel opnieuw veel beter uitzien.
Ze is niet enorm groot, maar wel een speciale structuur. Ook nog niet veel bloemen maar is toch al een dikke 3 weken bezig.
Hopelijk wordt ik verrast maar zal het in ieder geval met plezier oproken
straf geurtje wel, doet me een beetje denken aan de jack herers vn een andere vriend.

hier zijn de fotos
met 2 onbekende mannetjes

22732DSCN1460.JPG

22732DSCN1459.JPG

22732DSCN1458.JPG

22732DSCN1457.JPG

22732DSCN1456.JPG

22732DSCN1455.JPG

22732DSCN1454.JPG

22732DSCN1453.JPG

Sativa Soul

Hier zijn wat fotos vn de andere buitenplanten. niet veel dit jaar en ook niet groot. allemaal onbekende regionale soortjes.
Vanaf deze zomer ga ik mij vooral bezig houden met binnenkweek, ben nu volop aan een kast aant bouwen. begin augustus begin ik.

beide gefimmed; de een al wat vroeger dan de ander

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Soul...ik denk dat dat dat wel gaat ..ik heb ergens op een buiten locatie een plant staan en die begint toch stillekes aan in bloei te trekken....een heel juist moment is het niet maar ik denk wel dat ge geen problemen gaat ondervinden ...Mss een weekje achterstand....:2cents:

ohw en ik zag op de foto's dat je pistels al bruin zien...ik denk dat iemand al bestuift is met tussen die mannetje te staan....hehehe

Sativa Soul

Die mannetjes bloemen in de verste verte nog niet hoor, ook stond toen de foto's getrokken werden het vrouwtje nog maar 2 minuten naast de mannetjes. En die is er
nu al lang weg. Waarom de haren bruin zien weetk niet, ligt in ieder geval niet aan mij. de plant is hier nog maar 12uur. Degene van wie ik de plant kreeg heeft dn ook nogal al vreemde kweekmethodes. Maarja wie prutst er niet zijn eerste keren?

foto's vn overdag

Last edited:
:wave:
hier nog nen belg die zijn weg gevonden heeft naar ICmag
in de kast powerplant :lurk: , grape -maroc :joint: , trainwreck, El queso and
last but not least White widow (Black label)
Foto-GIKZCNQV.jpg

Foto-8XYZHSD8.jpg

grtz :wave:

fari

Damn Bittybongbong, wat een mooie lijst van strains dat je hebt, hoe ben je aan die trainwreck gekomen? Is het de clone versie? In elk geval, enjoy the smoke bro :)

D

DrKong

i have a fun story for you dutch people.

I'm an american and speak no dutch. On a trip to Maastricht i notice that the dutch people speak french, seeing as how belgium is only a few Km away. So instead of walking up to the coffee shop dealer and speaking english at him like a ignorant american i ask in french if he speaks english. So he yells at me "DO I LOOK FUCKING FRENCH TO YOU!?"

it was funny cause the guy was very big and scary and not found of the belgiums i guess!

I LOVE HOLLAND! I want to apply to the University of maastrict!

Sativa Soul

Funny story kong.
It's true there's a lot of french speaking people in the coffeeshops of maastricht. That's because it's really close to the belgian border and to both the french part of belgium and the dutch part.
A lot of the 'bouncers' immediatly start speaking french when you enter a shop to ask for your identification.
And yeah, belgians and dutch people generally don't really like each other. They think they have a funny accent. lol I don't care about that though.
I'm might apply at the university of Tilburg in Holland to go study pharmacology since there is not a decent place to do this in belgium.
oh yeah you could check my smoke report thread if your interested. It's in my sig and it has a lot of strains coming from Maastricht coffeeshops.
sorry for my english

have a nice day!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya man ...

goed om te weten dat er nog wat bijkomen....

welcome to IC mag mate..
you should find it all here...if not more...:wink:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh dat zeg ik liever niet oil4, toch zeker niet in open forum...ma ik weet dat ge zoiets wel zult kunne begrijpen :joint:

V

Verger OG

Sativa Soul said:
Funny story kong.
It's true there's a lot of french speaking people in the coffeeshops of maastricht. That's because it's really close to the belgian border and to both the french part of belgium and the dutch part.
A lot of the 'bouncers' immediatly start speaking french when you enter a shop to ask for your identification.
And yeah, belgians and dutch people generally don't really like each other. They think they have a funny accent. lol I don't care about that though.

Nonsense. I like Belgians. Even though they were seperatists and didn;t want to be Dutch no more. And look what it broiught them, a country divided.

Lol.

I know of no dislike between Be and NL

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...there's no ill feelings between the Belgians and the dutch.....we do make cracks about each other but we do get along most of the time...^^

But we are no seperatists....it just looks that way coz we want to preserve our legacy our language and native tongue....the french side of the country wants to take a small piece of flanders (near capital)...thats the only reason.. we flamish speaking dudes can't allow that ...can we???
its hard to explain in short ...damn politics...

V

Verger OG

Core said:
...there's no ill feelings between the Belgians and the dutch.....we do make cracks about each other but we do get along most of the time...^^

But we are no seperatists....it just looks that way coz we want to preserve our legacy our language and native tongue....the french side of the country wants to take a small piece of flanders (near capital)...thats the only reason.. we flamish speaking dudes can't allow that ...can we???
its hard to explain in short ...damn politics...

Nah I was referring to the time when Belgium became an independant state.
:nono:

Oli4

Core said:
mmmmh dat zeg ik liever niet oil4, toch zeker niet in open forum...ma ik weet dat ge zoiets wel zult kunne begrijpen :joint:

Indeed kan daar volledig inkomen ... Heb mn vorige post aangepast :D

Grtz :pimp3:

Oli4

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi folks,

World citizens are welcome in both countries... :smile:

Peace out, G.A.

mapNetherlandsandBelgium.gif