What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrs Perpetual-- Ebb and flow--Soil SCROG--Low Press Aero

hydr1

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

hydr1

A dub...thanks bro...I keep one corner for soil..in memory of the dirty birds.

Yeah the timing has been working out...it got hot here and I got mushy stems on a whole batch of clones so im gonna take some blue dream cuts from a friend that he has rooted. I got anxious and started one station only one week behind another...im trying to space them three to four weeks apart.
I was banging this room out with a growzilla double 1000k hps on a mover and two six hundreds but I was worried the mover would fail..so I set it up like this.

Ran a few runs with sixty plants at 3 feet....a couple runs at 4 feet. Switching from 3 to 5 gallon grow bags..then I fucked up two crops with bottled nutes as I transitioned to the dark side, locked em up...never flushed.

Anyways I figured all this shit out and I got my blinders on...no more input is gonna make it into my method of practice. Just doin my thing dood. Thanks again for lookin.please stop by anytime and bring your kooky gc friends with ya.

Hydr

hydr1

station one: aero: 1 week veg: platinum bubba and querkle: 60 days

station one: aero: 1 week veg: platinum bubba and querkle: 60 days

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3944.jpg

IMG_3947.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

hydr1

station two:ebb& flow: platinum bubba, og, purple drank, poonani, strawberry lemonade

station two:ebb& flow: platinum bubba, og, purple drank, poonani, strawberry lemonade

IMG_3919.jpg

IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg

IMG_3923.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3925.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3935.jpg

hydr1

station three: soil SCROG: platinum bubba, purple drank, vortex, querkle

station three: soil SCROG: platinum bubba, purple drank, vortex, querkle

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

hydr1

station four :ebb& flow:eek:g, platinum bubba, purple drank

station four :ebb& flow:eek:g, platinum bubba, purple drank

IMG_3936.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

Work2much

Whats your take on pump failure and plant survival time in an aero setup like yours? Do the roots actually sit in that 1/2" of nute solution at the bottm of the 27 gallon or are they suspended above it? This would determine to a large degree how long a plant could go if the power/pump went out. Also if the roots do not sit in the solution rez temps wouldn't be as much of a concern I would assume. This is always my main concern whenever I think about making the switch.

Very nice stuff hydr1.

hydr1

Whats your take on pump failure and plant survival time in an aero setup like yours? Do the roots actually sit in that 1/2" of nute solution at the bottm of the 27 gallon or are they suspended above it? This would determine to a large degree how long a plant could go if the power/pump went out. Also if the roots do not sit in the solution rez temps wouldn't be as much of a concern I would assume. This is always my main concern whenever I think about making the switch.

Very nice stuff hydr1.

In the aero they do have a tiny bit of nute solution to sit in. I've never had a pump failure but this is my first time using an automated feed via pump. My res temps stay low as I live in the mountains and the concrete slab they sit on is very cold...the res gets down to 65 and peaks@ 75 if its hot outside. The plants could be top fed or watered if they needed. Otherwise id give em 48 hrs max if left alone with no water. Thanks for dropping by