What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally speaking for myself for indoor work I would never go larger than 10,000 W because there’s a lot of investment involved to set it up shit always goes wrong...it can go south on you..And Fuck you up

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Lots of fireworks out here in the country!

We drove to the country store, 4 miles from here. Our tiny berg has a water tower 1/4 mile from it..
Our community put on a fireworks show..It didn't last very long, but it was a very good show with a great finale...

It was pretty cool to see the show with the silhouette of our water tower in front of it...Kinda surrealistic!

Then driving back home, several neighbors with 80 acre fields were putting on decent shows of their own!

PS... keep up the good work Star... looking good!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of fireworks out here in the country!

We drove to the country store, 4 miles from here. Our tiny berg has a water tower 1/4 mile from it..
Our community put on a fireworks show..It didn't last very long, but it was a very good show with a great finale...

It was pretty cool to see the show with the silhouette of our water tower in front of it...Kinda surrealistic!

Then driving back home, several neighbors with 80 acre fields were putting on decent shows of their own!

PS... keep up the good work Star... looking good!

I miss the Ozarks. This flat land sux balls.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I know where all those stimulus checks went. They went to China for fireworks. I could not look in any direction with out seeing large fireworks. Not the little ones but ones that went several hundred feet up.

The home owner gave me a extra $1,000 for the roof I just finished.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Once the fireworks started there was no pause between explosions til about 3 am. I have never heard so much kabooms. My dog spent most of the evening in the bathtub looking looking all freaked out. I was going to eat some acid and ride my bike around town but the smoke haze was so think I did not want to breath or expose my eyes to it for very long.

China must love it. $$ kaboom $$

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s a beautiful day... Here’s the dirty deed done well...
picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

yup,they were shooting off fireworks until 2am at least...best get crackin' on this trimming,already getting calls...just two containers left to manicure...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It is 90 out right now. Cant think of a better time to start the next roof. Dang gas station is out of ice for the cooler. They went threw 170 bags in four hours. That kind of sucks.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: i've got some ice icky,send me a pm and i'll go back in time and send it to you!

only shipping date i could get was last february so i'm sending up a driveway ice dam!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Y'all are grumpy, Stand on your pouch yelling to get off your grass.

Cricket didn't have any issues with all the booms last night. Most stopped at 10pm. I have some fireworks. I had my little pyro moment in my backyard.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pretty sure Mieke has Lyme disease. She's limping and kind of lethargic. Not too interested in food or going for a walk. Totally out of character. Taking her to the vet tomorrow.

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had lymes four times When I was younger.. it took ridiculous amounts of antibiotics to overcome it

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This will be her third time.
I had it twice, first time was real bad bc they screwed up giving me the pos test results.

Thanks for the wishes.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Last night was not good. Giant airiel fireworks were popping right over my home from 2 different blocks. Many large non stop explosions seemed to be TNT. I could feel the concussion inside the house. It was scary being inside, and blind to which way they were flying. Im glad I dont have wood shingles.

I put on sprinklers in my back yard after seeing idiots behind me with fireworks spraying all over their tiny yard, behind my dry bamboo garden

I stepped out front to see how close they were popping over my house, and I see down the block some roman candles got lit by another firework. They shot a ball down one street toward another large party, then it fired back up their block toward them. I was thinking this aint good!

Immediately here come a ball at me from 1/3 block away. It was so fast, I couldnt get out of the way. It swooped down and caught my sandal and blew up. It also started at least one fire down the end of the block and 2 fires along my driveway, which kids ran down and put out. I thought I had a hole in my foot, but it was just a bad burn almost 3" diameter, that swelled with a giant thick blister. Ive been limping all over.

I jumped in the shower last night to clean the wound, and my female dog got scared and pissed all over my bedspread, and the little male dropped a duece on the lino right next to the shower. I was angry

Fireworks and gunshots went until at least 230 am

Ive had enough of this city. About time to get off grid

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
On a good note

On a good note

I have 5 small containers of assorted old seeds soaking. First I soaked them over night in about 200 ppm of GA3 gibberelic acid water bath. They are older seeds that were not stored properly. They are crosses of my old Blue Crush plant, OGMango, and my old pure Afghani tasting LA Conf ( Like they dont make anymore).

I drained off the GA3 solution this morning and rinsed them, then they went into a very mild kelp water bath for a few hours. I see that at least 2 seeds have popped tails, now we will see if they sprout.

Seeds do have natural GA3 in them. Older seeds sometimes can use a fresh dose to get them to pop

Latest posts

Latest posts