What's new

Csg meets House of love.

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. These are a result of a chance meeting between a hol sourdog male and my Csg chemwreck and fuels. I got 12 seeds total, 1 didnt pop and I got 2 males. These are the fems chillin under a 400 hps. Some are further along then others.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
Super cool! I had a similar situation with my last harvest, except it was full-blown hermies that pollinated my grape skunk x sour bubble fems....

After smoking about 1/3 of my harvest i've picked out 100+ mature beans... i hope to avoid accidents like this in the future

good luck, very cool to see the results of your plants having babies lol

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. I took 2 down lastnight. Each one has a diffrent aroma that I cant put my finger on at the moment. These are the 1st of 4 that are 30 days or so ahead of the rest. The other 2 phenos are leaning more towards the sativa side and will be needing more flowering time. I will post up dry pics and more info as soon as I can have a taste .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. Here is a few pics of some of my csg/hol colas now that they have dried and are curing. The smell is amazing. Thank you to Ojd ,truecannabliss, Red, and festivus. I wouldnt have this mota, if it wasnt for you guys. Peace brothers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts