ICMag Donor
Veteran
thought i post this hash up that another member posted in another thread

best black hash ive had in a long time

G

ojd said:

bleeding hell nice hash ,i saw it too,,, did i forget to tell ya theres a smoke out at mine sunday hehe,,if u wanna come :headbange

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah it lovely looking hash

smoke out at yours ?

if i can get down count me in
il chat to you after work

I

igrohydro

Milk from Sharif ,awesome. :rasta:
Luuuurrrvvvvv a pipe full rightnow :abduct:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Beautiful slab...I'm taking it that is Charas while most Afghani is sieved....Helluva treat you got there!!!!Should provide a lot of blissful entertainment...

I

igrohydro

Yeah Cpt,mazar means milk and is rubbed like you say,one of the nicest hasj's ive smoked.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
That looks really nice. I have not seen it for a while....

I did see some "Afghani" Moroccan Ice o Lator hash recently, some English guy went to Morocco 7 years ago and took some Afghani seeds. This has lead to a fair bit of "Paki Black" arriving from there but the problem is the Moroccans do not like killing males and believe [strongly...] that male pollen is needed to fertilise female plants. Even if you do persuade one farmer, there are so many neighbours you will never persuade, seeds are an inevitability. Maintaining anything like pure Afghani is extremely difficult, my friend who lives over there just uses seeds from the middle of his patch.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ojd said:

That looks luuurvely,I am jealous,I've not had Affie like that since the 90's. Don't smoke it all at once! JBo :joint:

really hand rubbed????

really hand rubbed????

With the consistant coloring and the nice processed look. It would seem to me that they would have better technique for exraction than "milking". i mean we're talking about people that also produce refined op and tar. Even canna oil has been made. really you all think that slab of hash if from milking????? does no one else make oil and mix with kief to produce shiny black tar like shown? i can make slabs that look almost identical. with better efficency than hand rubbing. sorry it's just hard to believe that's still done on a commercial scale.

I

igrohydro

Look at the seal woody,what does it say?? :rasta:
Mazar i Sharif,means milk from sharif,and yeah its hand rubbed.

Last edited:
look @ the seal..too funny. I live in La and have clubs. In my part of the world seals don't mean shit. You can call anything a kush and it becomes a kush. Understand i'm damaged by my society.

So it's actual hand rubbed. of course large farms same color. wow, holy shit that slab represents 1000 of hours of hard labor. i forget there's places in the world where labor is that cheap. it's such a crime these people have been robbed of their small home gardens.

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

Yeah the seal is an original seal,what goes on in your world.U live in l.a an ave clubs,very good but whats that got to do with this piece of mazar i sherif?
"Too Funny" why?The seal is there for a good reason. :rasta:
And yeah its mad the people who produce this exellant quality hasj only make enough money to put food on there plates.
Fact is its one of the best in the world,and is hand rubbed.

Large farms,an all the same colour,come on.OFFCOURSE IT IS!

Last edited:

theherbalizor

Veteran
I would have taken a picture of the actual wrapper it came in, but that would have been a security issue.

That lump weighed in at 988 grams. And was around £2550. There was lots, and i mean LOTS of it.

Oh and yeah its real for sure.

I have seen some lovely hashes hitting our shores this year. I have had several grades from these dudes. This being one of the better flavoured, but not as potent and a little more bendy than the previous block. That was almost solid, took a while to warm it through to make a sausage. This stuff was no way near as flavourful but really cained me. Was very deep and spicy in flavour and very heavy.

The best i have seen this year is some Himalayan Iceolator hash, straight from the Himalayas. This comes in in 9 oz (ish) thin slabs hidden in books.

Now that tastes like nice bubble. So not perhaps as flavoursome as a manali cream, or nice jungly. But OMG, that stuff is strong. Its like having a Himalayan freezing wind go blasting through your head. It puts all bubble / iceolator that I have smoked in dam to shame.

Whilst we are on hashes, the best hash I have ever had, and the most Stoned and high i have ever been was from just one toke of some very special 8 year old Nepalise. Thankyou mr haze, my friend and I shall always remember that, and sorry shanti for smoking what was meant for you. lol.

But one hit on the pipe, and all the indis and sats i had been smoking during the day paled to nothing as soon as i inhaled. Before I could exhale the almost bright blue smoke, i started to get high. Upon full exhale i was feeling not too disimilar to sniffing 2 grams of coke in an hour. I was climbing the sofa, almost panting, gasping for air and reality. This lasted ten minutes. And just as it was getting all to much, it slammed me down into an opiated like dreamy state.

That was just one toke.

Needless to say that ended mine, my mates and mr. hazes night!

I

igrohydro

Seen a clip of framers makin this hash,local vendors were sellin half ounce slabs for 25dollars.The clip was quite recent also.

mr.haze420

Veteran
that looks like border hash to me, seen lots of gold seal afghani and at that price for a kilo it just cannot be that good. the last piece of real mazar afghan polm i saw was 9100 euros for a kilo in 2001. and to the herbalizer, i still have some nepal if you can make it over. yeah, nepalese makes you weak in the knee's

G

mr.haze420 said:
, nepalese makes you weak in the knee's

requiring a taxi for even the shortest of distances whilst in the dam ,,man i love it lol

theherbalizor

Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
requiring a taxi for even the shortest of distances whilst in the dam ,,man i love it lol

Thats why I stay at the Hotel Prins Hendrik. LOL Not far to fall.

mr. haze, don't get me wrong this hash would not really stand up to some of the amsterdam stuff. I am sure its getting sold over your end. I mean its everywhere. But what it is is exceptionaly good for commercial hash in the UK. We are used to soap on bulk. Perhaps some shit squidgy. But this hash is very clear and heavy at the same time. Not as intense as a primo afghan, but then we dont see those on amounts here in uk.

Mr. Haze. Save me a bit of that nep, so long as i am not on tag or in the clink i will be over in June for me birthday. May be over sooner. I only need one toke. Not suprised you still have that little bit. SO evil!

theherbalizor

Veteran
A few more shots

34332hashfun2.jpg

34332hashfun3.jpg

34332hashfun25.jpg

34332hashfun26.jpg

34332hashfun27.jpg

Now who wants a pint

34332hashfun15.jpg