What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEPOTISM IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WHO IS WORSE? TRUMP OR BIDEN

DJXX

Veteran
The only thing the GOP can try to build a case on is the Hunter Biden Ukraine issue....ok now lets look closely at Donald and his family...So really, who is worse, Trump or Biden...Lets hear your two cents...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
not sure how this ended up in the Breeders forum...but i'll message Gypsy and have him move it to the right place...DJXX

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have an issue with nepotism as long as the people hired are competent.

I'm of the opinion that neither of them know anybody competent.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Occasionally just a glimpse of the political corruption comes to light - with all the freebies/kick-backs, bribes - and high-paying jobs 'for the boys' that it entails -

Just imagine how many times it has gone on - and we were never told about it - throughout history - seems to be a part of the political landscape that the sun never goes down on.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If the democrats noninate Biden they deserve to lose. And shithead is way worse than Biden.

The people want Bernie. And the more we educate them how the coorperate owned media is keeping him down for their own interest. The more voter's wll demand. Bernie 2020.

Or the swamp will only keep growing.

h.h.

Veteran
picture.php

Mr. J

How many of these retarded fucking TDS threads do you demented weirdos need? On a weed forum of all places. Get a grip.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
How many of these retarded fucking TDS threads do you demented weirdos need? On a weed forum of all places. Get a grip.

I'll tell you what. You make shithead go away and we will quit mentioning him.

Until then you should come to grips with fact most of us do not consider him a president. In fact we consider him a sign of what is wrong with humanity.

Mr. J

I'll tell you what. You make shithead go away and we will quit mentioning him.

Until then you should come to grips with fact most of us do not consider him a president. In fact we consider him a sign of what is wrong with humanity.
Lol, I'm Canadian. You, The People, elected him. I can't help you and neither can your crying. The good news for you is that you only have 5 more years to go. In the meantime good luck with your mental health. Maybe see a therapist.

rolandomota

Veteran
Just wait until you get a controversial president because everyone is loving the weed legalizing one right now o Canada! We love to smoke our weed! Lol

Mr. J

Just wait until you get a controversial president because everyone is loving the weed legalizing one right now o Canada! We love to smoke our weed! Lol
You mean Prime Minister Al Jolson isn't controversial enough for you? SNC Lavalin? Jody Wilson-Raybould? Aga Khan vacations? Blatently open pay for play dinners with foreign donors paying thousands of dollars a plate for the privilege of eating with the Prime Minister?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Biden is not IN the White House, so question is moot. answer HAS to be trump...:laughing:

In all fairness to the OP, Biden *was* in the white house when he got his son that fancy job. I mean, I was trying not to even post in here because I'm so fucking sick of the fake political theater infecting this fake ass country of ours, but truth matters. Regardless of how any of us feel about either of those piece of shit lying crooks. :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
<someone cue the pic of Trudeau with the fake suntan>

You mean Prime Minister Al Jolson isn't controversial enough for you? SNC Lavalin? Jody Wilson-Raybould? Aga Khan vacations? Blatently open pay for play dinners?

Mr. J

Our guy actually did all the evil, horrible things that your guy has been accused of. Except there is actual evidence of our guy doing those things. But liberals worship him anyway because they're hypocrites and it doesn't fit with their narrative so they pretend like it never happened.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Ehh - I'm confused - who exactly is 'my guy?' - and who is 'your guy?' -

Our guy actually did all the evil, horrible things that your guy has been accused of. Except there is actual evidence of our guy doing those things. But liberals worship him anyway because they're hypocrites and it doesn't fit with their narrative so they pretend like it never happened.

Mr. J

Our (my) guy would be Trudeau. Your guy (the 'Mericans here, so not you) would be Trump. Wasn't a fake tan either, it was full on Blackface and more than once. He painted his legs, which you could see through the holes in his knees. He had what appeared to be a banana shoved down his pants.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Owwww - some people do have odd fantasies and like to roll-play I suppose - its possible that Trudeau might once have had a crush on Al Jolson - who knows? - anyway its all quite entertaining - what?

Our (my) guy would be Trudeau. Your guy (the 'Mericans here, so not you) would be Trump. Wasn't a fake tan either, it was full on Blackface and more than once. He painted his legs, which you could see through the holes in his knees. He had what appeared to be a banana shoved down his pants.

Latest posts

Latest posts