What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legend OG Kush (Crinkle cut)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuk yeh,,, i was waiting for you to do a thread on this cut since seeing you grow it on ig,,, i remember years ago when you did the chemd thread,,, that was literally the standard!!

What's your top 5 CC? ,, they sound epic!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can anyone discribe it? ,, how does it compare to stuff like josh d or where it stands in the spectrum of og? ,,,, is it vigorous,, purebreeding?

AeroKush102

Can anyone discribe it? ,, how does it compare to stuff like josh d or where it stands in the spectrum of og? ,,,, is it vigorous,, purebreeding?

IMO, it's the OG of OG Kush. It's superior nature in quality (taste and potency) are a smoker's and grower's dream. I've owned a few OG's in my life; Legend OG, 5K OG, SFV, and a few knock offs. But, none of them was worth the soil and real estate in my grow room in comparison to Legend OG.

She's Lemon and Power. I've gotten rid of all of my other OG's in comparison to her. She'll stay in my stable for the rest of my life. I'm no longer searching for OG. :good:

JetLife175

Veteran

Vigorous from my memory. It’s a OG hybrid from what I know but fuck it’s a great one.

Definitely up there in the best OGs.

ChemDogLover

I just got a cut of the Legend OG

IMG_0949.jpeg

Desert Dan

Veteran
Definitely looks beefier than any OG I’ve ran… If it has the nose and the flavor could be worth looking into.

Keep us posted!

-DD

4kali

can't wait to see what you think of her @ChemDogLover. I would love to grow a really good og, few and far between in this day. I recently grew the purp legend out and she's a stonker of a plant. cherry pie x legend og

4kali

if I find some veg pics of the purp legend I'll chuck them here but she's almost identical to your pictures in structure Inc the crinkle leaf thing she as going on

Last edited: