What's new

Epstein Rearrested

packerfan79

Veteran
The media is claiming he's getting along great with his cellmate. Uh, he's a lifer may as well do some good for once

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe Epstein is a motormouth and his cellie couldn't get to sleep - so he put Epstein to sleep?

its an imaginative fly on the wall scenario - could be interesting.

The media is claiming he's getting along great with his cellmate. Uh, he's a lifer may as well do some good for once

Lrus007

Veteran
maybe he was doing that pulling your pud
and lack of blood to brain thing. lol
or he payed other guy to choke him out
while he was pulling his pud.
anything to get off ya know lol

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

..... and being an ex-cop who likes to kill, I'm sure he knows what his 'handlers' would want him to do as they oh so conveniently placed him in that cell!

What a coincidence!

No spoken collusion need ever take place.:biggrin:

Betcha that ex killer-cop is dreaming about what his reward will be right now.

......... and isn't it interesting that there's been no current update on epstein's condition?

packerfan79

Veteran
..... and being an ex-cop who likes to kill, I'm sure he knows what his 'handlers' would want him to do as they oh so conveniently placed him in that cell!

What a coincidence!

No spoken collusion need ever take place.:biggrin:

Betcha that ex killer-cop is dreaming about what his reward will be right now.

......... and isn't it interesting that there's been no current update on epstein's condition?

I hope he takes his rapist co-horts down with him. Just the shake-up this country needs.

M

moose eater

So, when those who indirectly own or control the System we often naively thought was 'ours' are arrested, IF they're ever arrested and prosecuted, what hope is there of them actually being properly punished, along with the other Oligarchy hand-puppets who seem to defy the whole 'equal protection under the laws' thing so often... at every turn... in nearly every case...?

How many Wall St. CEOs went to prison for fraud that zeroed out Ma' And Pa' America's IRA's and 401k's through the routine (felony) selling of fraudulent shorts?

Similar numbers of the Epstein Black Book(s) will likely do any serious time or other consequences.

And years from now, folks will likely -still- be paying to see their mind-numbingly shallow, B-grade movies, speeches, etc., etc.

Political amnesia, a mostly-absent sense of righteous indignation that carries any meaningful follow through, and the offenders' connections to names we'll probably never read or hear, maintain this quagmire of illegitimate Powers that should've had their bodies incinerated decades ago, were there any real equality or justice in this world.

Rise up, or sit down.

Or, as a former friend in B.C. used to reiterate, presumably from an old adage, "Fuck, fight, hold the light, or carry off the dead. Everybody's got a job."

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
LMFAO

LMFAO

:laughing:.... and speaking of opportunists, it was in the news recently that Bernie Madoff was going to be seeking a Presidential pardon from Trump, could things get any sicker!!!:tiphat:

St. Phatty

Dried up nickel bags for $20

They get the $20 from the $1 an hour job ?

Seems like the compassionate thing to do, would be to use drones to do some air-drops.

A tiny bit of the surplus pot from California, Oregon, and Washington, air-dropped into the outside areas at San Quentin, Pelican Bay.

And the Women's Prisons Too !!

X

xavier7995

I have been watching/listening to a bunch of the joey diaz podcasts. Said acid was real popular in jail since it was so easy to smuggle. Man...i cant think of a worse place to trip. Them fellas said fuck yo set and setting.

Also, i read moose eaters post in a rocky and bullwinkle rap voice and have been cracking up ever since. The weed....its good :)

M

moose eater

About 39 years ago, I knew of a couple folks who were sending acid into the jail to an inmate being held for trial; sewing it into collars of shirts. The recipient had been regularly dropping liquid into his eyes before being locked up, so the degree to which the trip was untenable in consideration of the setting was debatable.

But yeah, there's likely better places to watch walls and floors breathe, though maybe few more appropriate to get to know one's self a tad better.... And yes, I believe Bullwinkle would agree, even if he were an urban hip-hop Bullwinkle, adorned in Bullwinkle-type bling.. ;^>)

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Jeffrey Epstein 'killed himself in prison', reports say

Jeffrey Epstein 'killed himself in prison', reports say

Jeffrey Epstein, the US financier who faced federal charges of molesting teenage girls, has died, according to multiple news reports.

Epstein killed himself in his Lower Manhattan jail cell, ABC News reported, citing three law enforcement officials.

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center at around 7:30am, the New York Post reported. The ambulance went to New York Downtown Hospital.

Epstein had previously been moved to a suicide-watch unit after being found unconscious in his cell with marks on his neck on July 23, a week after his bail request had been rejected.

Source: https://www.thenational.ae/world/the-americas/jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself-in-prison-reports-say-1.896631

Why am I not surprised....????

Dead pedophiles tell no tales.

RMS

:smoweed:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
About 39 years ago, I knew of a couple folks who were sending acid into the jail to an inmate being held for trial; sewing it into collars of shirts. The recipient had been regularly dropping liquid into his eyes before being locked up, so the degree to which the trip was untenable in consideration of the setting was debatable.

But yeah, there's likely better places to watch walls and floors breathe, though maybe few more appropriate to get to know one's self a tad better.... And yes, I believe Bullwinkle would agree, even if he were an urban hip-hop Bullwinkle, adorned in Bullwinkle-type bling.. ;^>)

Doing acid in jail sounds terrible. But doing no acid at all sounds way way worse.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
'Suicide' confirmed, did the world a favor..... or was it a BI-Partisan effort courtesy of the Deep State?:bigeye:

Gry

Veteran
Would like to see a court strip off a very sizable portion of his estate, and set it aside for mental heath care, education and general well being of his victims.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
They have to go after Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein's lady pimp) now - to get to the root of this - but I have a sneaking suspicion that she may well disappear - or has done already.