What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Epstein Rearrested

Gry

Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier, registered sex offender and acquaintance of presidents of both parties, was expected to appear in ...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Lolita Express is going down like Monica Lewinsky.
Speaking of Lewinsky,slick willy may have stepped in it this time.Gonna light up a big ol Tony Saprano Monte Christo when we hear him say his newly resurrected "read my lips" defense.As he has said in the past,oral sex is not having relations.lol...you have to give him credit for trying that one.I tried that one on my girlfriend when I was 15,even she didnt buy it.

White Beard

The Epstein arrest is hitting at about the worst time, politically - or the best.

Seems to me it will be impossible to push this back under the rug...and if Trump is in any way connected to efforts to shut the investigation down, or otherwise obstruct, or pardon, he’ll lose half his die-hards in a hot second.

On top of Trump’s ongoing campaign of obstruction of the government he’s supposed to be leading, we also have the onrolling election and the House investigations now awaiting the materials they need.

Now all we need is a few million gallons of radioactive pigshit, and we’ll be on track....

White Beard

seems like the kind of guy that will get

re-re-re-arrested.

Got quite a smirk on ‘im, doesn’t he?

My personal hunch is that he’s been blackmailing his powerful friends and associates, that’s part of why Acosta chose to let him effectively walk on a life sentence without even a trial.

Heads will roll, but more will explode

T

Teddybrae

In a way ... I feel for this bloke. I REALLY like my dick. If I had had enough ... dishonour ... I would have had sex with all the women I could.
Just can't figure the penchant for young women tho. Mid thirties women is the go ...

CaptainDankness

Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier, registered sex offender and acquaintance of presidents of both parties, was expected to appear in ...

Holy shit!! Alex Jones was right Pizzagate is real. Lol

That's really fucked up though. We really need a 3rd party, maybe we just all refuse to pay taxes. :biggrin:

I mean shit I don't trust these rich people, they all go to Ivy League schools and it's not because they are smarter than other kids. They have them secret societies like Skull and Bones then they even have meetings in the woods worshipping a owl. Lol, it's fucked up nobody can speak about it inside these groups. God knows what's really going on behind the doors of these so called elites.

Gry

That's really fucked up though. We really need a 3rd party, maybe we just all refuse to pay taxes. :biggrin:

I mean shit I don't trust these rich people, they all go to Ivy League schools and it's not because they are smarter than other kids. They have them secret societies like Skull and Bones then they even have meetings in the woods worshipping a owl. Lol, it's fucked up nobody can speak about it inside these groups. God knows what's really going on behind the doors of these so called elites.
consortium news.com VIPS Memos can be found in the upper hand corner

Lyfespan

yup if you think for a second it wasnt , well you drank the kool aide:tiphat::thank you:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
finally the media takes note of the Epstine pedophile ring. alternative news has been reporting on all this for many years. now lets see if prince andrew gets dragged in. although Epstine isnt behind bars yet, fucker probably has many pedophile friends in very high places. they wil do all they can to protect him. Clinton was on the lolita express at least 26 times with epstine.

White Beard

Indeed: I learned who Epstein is by seeing years of “conservatives” trying to turn Clinton into a pedophile by association with Epstein. If it wasn’t for the persistent efforts of “conservatives” trying to make Clinton look worse than he already does, Epstein might still be under the radar.

redlaser

Veteran
Donald Barr gave Jefferey Epstein a teaching position at Dalton school at the age of 20, in Manhattan years ago.
Gave Jeffrey access to lots of wealthy people of influence.

Donald Barr is William Barr’s dad, and Jeffrey was a college dropout at the time he was hired.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
In a way ... I feel for this bloke. I REALLY like my dick. If I had had enough ... dishonour ... I would have had sex with all the women I could.
Just can't figure the penchant for young women tho. Mid thirties women is the go ...

When i was 20 a 35 year old showed me ropes for a whole year. We'd get together every once in a while for 20 years. I get a stiffy every time I think of her.

St. Phatty

Epstein is a "Made Man".

The signature is un-mistake-able.

He has been working for one or more intelligence agencies.

The extreme wealth, the un-explained income, the free passes from the media.

Latest posts

Latest posts