What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

elanius

Veteran
91 skva around 8 weeks

DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have some Sowahh from Karma in flower currently, I'm amazed by the similarities I can see between the Chem family and the females I have. The affiliation of both is undeniable when you see them developing flowers in the same way, some leaves are identical on one of my females to a Chem and many little details are shared.

goingrey

I have some Sowahh from Karma in flower currently, I'm amazed by the similarities I can see between the Chem family and the females I have. The affiliation of both is undeniable when you see them developing flowers in the same way, some leaves are identical on one of my females to a Chem and many little details are shared.
Yea I am growing Dinachem (front) and Sour Ripper (back) next to each other and also took note of the resemblance. As seedlings they were pretty much indistinguishable.

ds.jpg

Clackboomdoom

Premium user
Are you running Co2? What’s your light set up and par numbers? Just curious as it’s my first time running this cut. They are almost week 6 and I’m starting to wonder if I’m not pushing her hard enough. Been taking it easy so as to not repeat my mistakes with gg4 beside her. They look wonderful. I’ll post pics of mine later.

elanius

Veteran
Are you running Co2? What’s your light set up and par numbers? Just curious as it’s my first time running this cut. They are almost week 6 and I’m starting to wonder if I’m not pushing her hard enough. Been taking it easy so as to not repeat my mistakes with gg4 beside her. They look wonderful. I’ll post pics of mine later.
No man, nothing fancy like that haha. Just a combination of COB leds and MH bulb, using only the LEDs would fry the Ch91 much sooner, she already looked like microwaved ffs. What you need to keep her happy is good soil with enough calcium, and if you grow under LEDs than calmag with every watering. And she can eat. What I learned about the cut this time is she prefers low light intensity, however the bracts were most swollen where the leafs were totally consumed. I could keep her green longer but the amount of nutes she would receive is just so weird to me. I also noticed that pure Calcium is not that great to her, or she needs crazy amounts of it. I could use much less amount with calmag. Eventually I let her go for 2 weeks on water only, she looked postapocalyptic but the flowers are very tasty even with no cure.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
What you need to keep her happy is good soil with enough calcium.....

I also noticed that pure Calcium is not that great to her, or she needs crazy amounts of it. I could use much less amount with calmag. Eventually I let her go for 2 weeks on water only, she looked postapocalyptic but the flowers are very tasty even with no cure.
She does fine outside for me in a soil that targets 87% Calcium. the old fan leaves get that look when they die but the flowers are nice. Calmag is prolly what gives her that shit look indoors, lol.

Oct 7

Chem 91 : SKVA 10.7.23.JPG

Chem 91:SKVA 10.7.23.JPG

October 28 - fans getting a little beat

Chem 91 SKVA10.28.23.JPG

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 11.03.52 AM.png

It's hard because you want this to be the grail based on all the stories from whenever but it is kinda weak compared to the Chem D and no where near the gas level of other cuts.

I will run one in the greenhouse this season and see if liquid feeds outside improves the quality.

Clackboomdoom

Premium user
She’s day 42 here as of yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_0859.jpeg
    IMG_0859.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

Clackboomdoom

Premium user
No man, nothing fancy like that haha. Just a combination of COB leds and MH bulb, using only the LEDs would fry the Ch91 much sooner, she already looked like microwaved ffs. What you need to keep her happy is good soil with enough calcium, and if you grow under LEDs than calmag with every watering. And she can eat. What I learned about the cut this time is she prefers low light intensity, however the bracts were most swollen where the leafs were totally consumed. I could keep her green longer but the amount of nutes she would receive is just so weird to me. I also noticed that pure Calcium is not that great to her, or she needs crazy amounts of it. I could use much less amount with calmag. Eventually I let her go for 2 weeks on water only, she looked postapocalyptic but the flowers are very tasty even with no cure.
Thanks for the info!
Chem 91 and GG4 looking ok for beginning week 6
I’m running Athena’s pro line in coco @ the recommended 3.0 EC with 900-1000 ppfd under optic 650s with red and white spectrums on. 1500ppm co2. Took blue out at week 4. I went above 1000ppfd for a couple hours 2 days in a row and they didn’t like it so I took it out of the schedule. The Athena pro line doesn’t call for extra cal mag but I’ll ask the rep what he thinks, jungle boys ran chem 91 at scale so they ought to have some industry insider info on it…

Attachments

• IMG_0859.jpeg
    IMG_0859.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0860.jpeg
    IMG_0860.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20